• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Got Wasp, my absolute favorite Marvel character!

All this game needs now is X-men(Psylocke & Wolverine specially) and a Commander Rogers skin.
Spiderwoman, Silk and Spider-Gwen

Drayco21

Got Wasp, my absolute favorite Marvel character!

All this game needs now is X-men(Psylocke & Wolverine specially) and a Commander Rogers skin.
Spiderwoman, Silk and Spider-Gwen

Three spider-family members and not a single one of the good ones?

Playable Agent Venom, Kaine, and Anya or bust.

Man, we need a Spider-Family story update.

yella

Can I get in on some Alliance action? I'very been playing for a while (though not so much recently due to work). My IGN is Lone Wolf 246.

Roto13

Man, this queue fills up fast. Added ThirtyPlus and Deadpool.

yella: find the Alliance (NeoGAF Capes) and send a request. I'll accept it. I'm just cleaning the queue out now. It's filled up.

EDIT: vv Got you. vv 10 openings left.

yella

Man, this queue fills up fast. Added ThirtyPlus and Deadpool.

yella: find the Alliance (NeoGAF Capes) and send a request. I'll accept it. I'm just cleaning the queue out now. It's filled up.
I'm trying; getting a message that the alliance doesn'the exist.

EDIT:Found it now!

I don't think NeoGAF Capes can do the weekly achievement in the current timeframe. Seems impossible for for a team of 30 to do 1500 bonus missions in 48 hours

Roto13

I don't think NeoGAF Capes can do the weekly achievement in the current timeframe. Seems impossible for for a team of 30 to do 1500 bonus missions in 48 hours
It literally can't be done. Each person can only do a maximum of 8 poet day, and that's only if you have them all unlocked.

Just accepted yella

I'm currently trying to level up my antimatter generator. Only need 25 more pieces to get it to lvl 14. I'm averaging about 2 per mission, so about 13 more. I have autoplay running so I can contribute to the alliance lvl. Let's get those capes popping people

Pieces= component packs

Roto13

Yeah, I was just staring at without doing the math, and it seemed off

Daily should be possible for us though!
If we fill up the group and everyone does the 5 every day for the gems, we'll get it. Actually, I don't know if it's the same challenge every day.

Roto13

Added you two guys.

So here's some stuff about the Alliance that I have learned as the leader.

~ There's an option to edit the Alliance's emblem. It's grayed out and I don't know how to use it or if it can be used right now.

~ If I'm ever inactive for two weeks, leadership will automatically move on to another active member.

~ Everyone is Class 2 by default, but I can bump people up to Class 1 or leader. I don't know what the difference between Class 2 and Class 1 is so I'm going to leave everyone at Class 2 until I figure that out.

~ I can kick people out, which I might do when the group is full as people naturally start to lose interest and move on from the game. It happens.

mreddie

Okay, is Scott, YJ and Wasp any good? I'm gonna try to get on with the cheap burner phone since my tablet is with my sister.

Drayco21

Okay, is Scott, YJ and Wasp any good? I'm gonna try to get on with the cheap burner phone since my tablet is with my sister.

Yellowjacket seems pretty great. His leadership has a chance to paralyze target, and I like his starting skills well enough.

Wasp seems less so; her leadership seems less useful, her 3* skill is one of those active buffs that don't seem all that useful, and she's squishier than the others.

I only took both to Level 13 right now, so I haven't had a lot of gametime, that's just first playable impressions.

Based solely on their team bonuses, the Hank Pym-Scott Lang-Yellowjacket team seems like it could be a real killer.

So Team Pym and Team Hulks have ridiculous triple bonuses.

Anger Management
Hulk, Red Hulk, & Hulkbuster
All Defense +5.2%
Cooldown Time +5.2%
Critical Damage +4.8%

World Breakers
Hulk & Red Hulk
All Attack +6.1%
Attack Speed +5.7%

Supreme Clash
Hulkbuster & Hulk
All Attack +5.5%
Defense Penetration +4.7%

Team Pym
Ant-Man, Giant-Man, & Yellowjacket
All Attack +5.3%
Critical Rate +4.8%
Defense Penetration +5.1%

Trainwreck
Ant-Man & Yellowjacket
All Attack +5.4%
Critical Rate +5.1%

Student and Master
Giant-Man & Yellowjacket
All Attack +5.2%
All Defense +5.2%

This may help everyone start earning those upgrade materials:

Once Again, Switch To Japanese To Get 100 Free Energy
FYI The 100 Energy is added as a GM gift right to your gifts, wile there is another 20 energy from the Notice Tab. and Yes if you switch back to English the 100 Energy will still be there however I don't know about the 20 energy

https://www.reddit.com/r/FutureFight/comments/3cibmt/once_again_switch_to_japanese_to_get_100_free/

rexor0717

Gaint-Man may have the easiest special stage to farm. He is automatically a shifter and its just straight forward with no environmental hazards. This dude is going to hit 4 stars real quick. You can also get double bios from the stage fairly reliably.

Has anyone gotten and played with Red Hulk? If so, how is he?

I'm unsure if I should keep investing in my Captain Marvel or if I should use the Hero Tokens for Rhulk instead (Carol is 16/80 and I have enough to get 78 Bios).

Has anyone gotten and played with Red Hulk? If so, how is he?

I'm unsure if I should keep investing in my Captain Marvel or if I should use the Hero Tokens for Rhulk instead (Carol is 16/80 and I have enough to get 78 Bios).

I got Red Hulk. The first flash sale I saw after update was 40 Hulk bios

The Hulk, Red Hulk, Hulkbuster team seem like a killing machine to me

They blanked me on black panther earlier. The bastards. I need 85 to get 5 stars... I'll be leveling up that converter

I wouldn't mind the crazy low drop rate if the things were only 6 energy, but damn, when you're burning through 16/17/18/19 etc, each time, it really stings.

Motherfuckers! They decided to take hulkbuster bios from the villain store, I was due to get mine to four star tomorrow. What a bastard.

Also I tried to join the alliance but it said there was too many pending invites, will try again later and my name should be dirtyshubb.

y2dvd

I just started this game. Any tips or guides out there without too much spoilers? The game seems quite customizable and that always overwhelms me.

Wow, did not even know this was a thing!

JVFCEYu.jpg

Hopefully I can trade stuff in for Black Cat at some point.

Cruxist

Welp, after Guardians came out and I got my free Rocket I took a break, but now I'm back in. I have yet to spend a cent, and I'd like it to remain that way. Any suggestions on how to level my guys up faster? My main team is Iron Man, War Machine, and Hulkbuster all hovering around 30, and I'm working on getting Spider-Man, Venom, and Captain Marvel up there, but they're all around 24 right now. I'd like to farm exp more than anything else right now and then focus on gear/anti-matter afterwards.

I just started this game. Any tips or guides out there without too much spoilers? The game seems quite customizable and that always overwhelms me.

There is not a whole lot to explain - or spoil to be honest (the story is nonsense). Just play, unlock bios and find characters you like to play is. All gear has only one upgrade path, do you can't go wrong there

One important thing to note would be don't go wild spending gold/crystals on stuff you do not need. Focus one three characters you want at the start, and sttck with them upgrading as you go. If you spread yourself too thin (upgrading bits and pieces everywhere), you will likely regret it later.

If you want to spend real money, the Tony Stark Stash is the best value for money - 75 Crystals per days over 30 days. However, the game seems to give away many free crystals, so you don't need it. Don't spend crystals to respawn if your team wipe on a mission - it is wasteful.

Mrcapcom

So Red Hulk is in the Arena Store thats all im doing now. I thought he was going to be a skin for Hulk but a separate character? Hype! I got my Hulk at 24 Bios 16 more to go and Red Hulk is only 20 I believe so I'll have them up soon. My fav chars right now are Hulk Buster, Vision, WarMachine, Capt Marvel is growing on me

Top Bottom