• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McAss Whoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSJ1Goku said:
My jaw is on the fucking ground. I mean I suspected that you were ignorant of isses in the black community but DAYUM!!!!!!!!!! You are beyond ignorant. You are completely delusional.

My argument from the start has been that the way that BW act is because of a culture that they subscribe to based on the economic floor being ripped out from under BM. So I posted the Patrick Moynihan report. A report done in the 60s that is based off of the past research by WEB Dubois when he was studing the problems in the black community and possible ways of fixing them. And you didn't even read it. It explains when the issues in the black community started and why BW have a disrespectful disposition for BM. Including the economic inequality based in the historical context and how it is perpetuated by the dominate system. And how the black community can not operate on the differ sytem. You ignored all of it. And you lived in fucking Detriot or all places! Why don't you educate everybody on where all those factory jobs went to *rolls eyes* The problems in the black community are systemic generational problems!

Then you say that some bullshit about BW not being able to find BM on thier level. Ok lets humor that. If BW are out pacing BM so damn much and they are so awesome then where the hell are all these out of wedlock babies comming from? I mean if BM really were so awful then shouldn't there be a moratorium on the pussy? You say you are not letting the Ray Rays and Pookies off the hook, ok lets go with that. Why the fuck are BW fucking around with Rays Rays and Pookies? No sex can take place unless a woman says yes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/27/desmond-hatchett-29-year_n_208393.html

Your father is a doctor. Why dont you ask him why the majority of BW are overweight or obese?

http://clutchmagonline.com/2011/08/it%e2%80%99s-deeper-than-food-doctors-struggle-tackle-obesity-crisis-in-black-women/

http://www.blackvoicenews.com/news/46574-living-large-doctors-tackle-obesity-in-black-women.html

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/08/25/surgeon-general-calls-for-health-over-hair/

Oh so you admit that you do see those type of BW. You just seem to deny that they are the majority. As if there are stats for BW with a fucking attitude *rolls eyes*

Also why would I be with a BW that had any of those negative traits? What the hell kind of logic is that?

*rolls eyes*
As for your comment about BM in jail and that's why BW are single:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l1PMFR_lNc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21dP7W6nimM&feature=related

And then lastly comparing your "experiences" in the black community to mine....wow. You must have missed the part where I do sociology work in the black comunity. Secondly I was generalizing, not over generalizing. If what I say is not true then why is the black community fucked up and STILL falling apart despite the black single mothers supposedly doing so well while they are claiming to run shit and how "they don't no man", WHY?

You said that "if BW were smart they would take off their weaves before they go to the gym." I mean DAMN! Do you even know any black people at all, much less BW? Weaves are stitched and glues into BW's hair. This is the cause of another problem with BW in regards to their image issues coming from the media, which is traction alopecia. The weaves pull their hair out. Many BW are balding underneath theri weaves or have chemical burns. And BW can't workout with a fucking weave because sweat messes up the weave.

I couldn't care less about your "sociology" work in the black community if all you're going to do is express your sexist opinions as fact. On one hand you're listing some facts, such as the shocking rate of obesity among black females, but then you add ridiculous statements in there that cannot be validated. And you question me for pointing this out? No, black woman attitude cannot be studied. So why the fuck are you claiming a majority of black women have an attitude?

Each of your posts slams women while completely ignoring any issues with black men. Your response to facts on the higher rates of educated black women? Negative comments and dismissals.

Of course I've seen every single trait you mentioned, but as I said that doesn't "prove" most black women act a certain way. I fail to see how you cannot comprehend such a simple point.

With respect to weaves, not every black woman wears a weave every day. It's ludicrous to suggest black women don't go to the gym because their weaves are being worn 24/7, 365 days a week. You're around many black women apparently, are they wearing weaves every fucking hour of every day? Take that nonsense somewhere else.

I never said there were more black men in jail than college. My point is that there is a large percentage of black men in prison, and far more women graduate from college than men. This fact seems to piss you off, as you refuse to acknowledge "BW" are doing anything right.

Have you ever dated a black woman?

Bleepey said:
But there are women of all races who feel the need to go up against a man's manhood. I know two asian girls who did that fingersnapping neck rolling bullshit to their black boyfriends. My friend was Ghanian was shocked his Chinese gf argued with him in ways he "thought were only possible from a black woman".

yea, cause u know, only black women argue in certain ways, while asian girls dont.

sigh.

racism is lame. and so are stereotypes.

GavinGT said:
A picture of one of the two women was recently released:

snoop_nailgun_1.jpg
I'm hoping this is after she got hit in the face 10 times...

m3k

poor guy, hes going back to jail, readjusting to normal life would be tough for someone who just did 10+ years

Devolution said:
A lot of the "woman took a first swing" threads are like this. Regardless of the gender involved, if someone is already down on the ground weaponless and you keep smacking the shit out of them, it's criminal behavior.

Unless you are a police officer and then its the appropriate level of force and the suspect is lucky not to have been shot.

I couldn't care less about your "sociology" work in the black community if all you're going to do is express your sexist opinions as fact.

STOP RESPONDING TO IT... Its either a troll or an idiot but in either way you shouldn't speak to it. Just look at how absurd its chaptered blog posts are!

spunibard

MIMIC said:
I think you need to read the OP.

You referring to the fractured skull? It appears that that could have happened while she was vertical.

MIMIC said:
And as for whether he hit them as hard as he could: eyesight and basic experience with motion will tell you that he did.

My eyesight and experience with motion differ, for whatever subjective value that's worth.

HeadlessRoland said:
Unless you are a police officer and then its the appropriate level of force and the suspect is lucky not to have been shot.

Officers get away with a lot of shit. SWAT too. The amount of violence they're allowed to use on peaceful protesters always gets to me.

overcast

MIMIC said:
It's pretty bizarre how far-removed people on the Internet are from reality. Freak incident = people freaking out.
Yeah, I don't understand why people get so angry at the lady yelling. A guy goes nuts and is hitting people with a pole. That will create that type of reaction.

slider

overcast said:
Yeah, I don't understand why people get so angry at the lady yelling. A guy goes nuts and is hitting people with a pole. That will create that type of reaction.

She reacted in a stressed manner when faced with a stressful situation. Basically like a human being.

Clearly she should've thought more about folk watching later on the internet!

TheDiabolical

I didn't read my own avatar and now everyone knows I'm not too bright. :(
i would like to take the time and quote the rapper Slick Rick

"you gotta treat'em like a prostitute"

reggie

Banned
To the people who don't understand why the woman screaming was a moron:

When you're in a potentially dangerous situation and adrenaline is pumping, screaming like a maniac and panicking only serves to make the situation worse - it's only when you keep calm and level headed does it make a difference. A simple "dude, settle" would have went a long way.

SSJ1Goku

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
I saw the pre-edit. Another long, rambling post slamming black women while ignoring any commentary on black men. Not once have you provided any evidence to support the MULTIPLE stereotypes you propagated as fact. I have better things to do on a Saturday evening than argue on the internet with a sexist. I'm done.

Going to go to McDonalds in fact
Hello! I posted the weight stats for BW, that is enough regarding why BW are single. Simple as that. Having an education is not why BW are single, the other factors are, such as culture which is what I said in the first place.

m3k

SSJ1Goku said:
Hello! I posted the weight stats for BW, that is enough regarding why BW are single. Simple as that. Having an education is not why BW are single, the other factors are, such as culture which is what I said in the first place.

i havent read this thread but what? can you explain what 'black women are single means'?

How substantial is that rod thing? Maybe it's just the quality of the video but it seems pretty thin.

I'm surprised shit like this doesn't happen more often. I mean, I guess it does but it just doesn't make it into the headlines like this, but still. Having worked shitty retail positions (never done food service though I suspect it's the same or worse), you grow thick skin and some admirable will power real quick from being paid minimum wage to deal with idiots all day or you quit/ get fired.

I got fired from my last retail position for a combination of showing up late occasionally and not displaying proper enthusiasm when dealing with customers, and it's one of the more influential things to happen to me in the last few years. Running out of money really put a fire under my ass to finally finish junior college. This guy apparently already had some issues, but it's always really easy for me to empathize with people like him, at least a bit. Dealing with shitheads at McDonald's isn't how anyone should be spending their life.

I'm wondering what's up with this "BM" and "BW" nonsense. I'm doing a minor in Sociology and I've never even seen the abbreviation, seems pretty unnecessary.

reggie said:
When you're in a potentially dangerous situation and adrenaline is pumping, screaming like a maniac and panicking only serves to make the situation worse - it's only when you keep calm and level headed does it make a difference. A simple "dude, settle" would have went a long way.

Please God, let this be sarcasm.

midonnay

Solo said:
He defended himself.....and then proceeded to hit them another 15 or so times. He will get time for this, and deservedly so. They deserved the first hit, but not the rest of his assault.

surely he can argue some post traumatic stress making him overly defensive....

video wouldn't look out of place in a prison

bill0527

reggie said:

I don't know. I would think screaming like a raving lunatic might potentially make you the next target of someone who has lost control.

If somebody is going off on someone, I would think the smart thing would be to try and not draw attention to yourself.

I know I wouldn't. In fact, I'd have been the first person out the door when this guy started raging. But hats just me and I'm a big pussy.

Zwei

bill0527 said:
I know I wouldn't. In fact, I'd have been the first person out the door when this guy started raging. But thats just me and I'm a big pussy.

You're no worse than those co-workers. I mean, really, why the fuck didn't they step in? They're the biggest pussies of all.

SyNapSe

Zwei said:
You're no worse than those co-workers. I mean, really, why the fuck didn't they step in? They're the biggest pussies of all.

It would have been awesome if the co-workers jumped in and started stomping them while down WWE style.

reggie said:

ben.jpg

Grinchy

Banned
Brutal. He went crazy.

And yet, I feel no sympathy for the victims. I guarantee they won't act like this ever again.

Devolution said:
A lot of the "woman took a first swing" threads are like this. Regardless of the gender involved, if someone is already down on the ground weaponless and you keep smacking the shit out of them, it's criminal behavior.
indeed. throw away the key.

that was the definition of "senseless" violence. He was swinging for knockouts with every blow. While they're clearly no longer a threat. I'll never understand that kind of violence.

reggie said:

gonna say no. but in this case, it certainly didn't help stop the violence.

I still say the guy was in the right. Clearly it was self defense and nothing in the video shows if either of the two women, after hitting the ground, had any weapons that were being drawn or not. If it were a cop he would have shot them both dead and I do not value a police officers life, or even the president of the united states himself for that matter, over mine. I'm a human being and have just as much right to protect my well being as anyone else. Nothing senseless about it IMO, you attack me I neutralize the threat 100% by any means necessary. If he goes back to jail for defending himself then that's our society/judicial systems fault of ignorance not his.

dr3upmushroom said:
I'm wondering what's up with this "BM" and "BW" nonsense. I'm doing a minor in Sociology and I've never even seen the abbreviation, seems pretty unnecessary.

I thought it has something to do with having a Bowel Movement in a BMW.

Emily Chu

Banned
oh man, those hits feels so satisfying, powerful, and visceral to watch.

he just flipped shit and went turbo mode on those motherfuckers

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

lol

reggie

Banned
HeadlessRoland said:
Please God, let this be sarcasm.
Please let your post be sarcasm. Since when is it ever a good idea to panic in bad situations? It only serves to make it worse.

bill0527 said:
I don't know. I would think screaming like a raving lunatic might potentially make you the next target of someone who has lost control.

If somebody is going off on someone, I would think the smart thing would be to try and not draw attention to yourself.

I know I wouldn't. In fact, I'd have been the first person out the door when this guy started raging. But hats just me and I'm a big pussy.

Not sure you understood what I was saying. Or maybe you were agreeing with me? I don't know.

Dreams-Visions said:
say no. but in this case, it certainly didn't help stop the violence.
No? How does panicking like a maniac serve to make any situation better? It doesn't.

filler

Banned
Dude was like "I'm going to the back to super-size this ass whoopin', hold on"

Comes back out with a McClub

He went ham-burger on them hoes... Hit them bitches with a McFlurry...

He beat the McNuggets out of them McChickenheads

sonicmj1

reggie said:
Please let your post be sarcasm. Since when is it ever a good idea to panic in bad situations? It only serves to make it worse.

Nobody ever panics in a bad situation because they think that will make it better. They panic because they're freaking the fuck out.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
filler said:

Hamburger on them hoes. Incredible.

overcast

filler said:

LOL

Duke Togo

filler said:

Lol

reggie

Banned
sonicmj1 said:
Nobody ever panics in a bad situation because they think that will make it better. They panic because they're freaking the fuck out.
No shit, self control goes a long way.

Jme

What the fuck man. First time watching the video or hearing about it just now. Yes, they were in the wrong picking the fight, throwing the first hit, jumping the counter and chasing him down. But he went WAY TOO FAR with the repeatedly beating of two people who are already down. I mean, fuck.
And I know everyone wants to make fun of the woman screaming stop, but his actions went too far and at least someone (kind of, from a safe distance) stood up to him. For all we know without that nagging scream he might have just kept going like American Psycho or some shit. Dude has issues.

DominoKid

dr3upmushroom said:
How substantial is that rod thing? Maybe it's just the quality of the video but it seems pretty thin.

I'm surprised shit like this doesn't happen more often. I mean, I guess it does but it just doesn't make it into the headlines like this, but still. Having worked shitty retail positions (never done food service though I suspect it's the same or worse), you grow thick skin and some admirable will power real quick from being paid minimum wage to deal with idiots all day or you quit/ get fired.

I got fired from my last retail position for a combination of showing up late occasionally and not displaying proper enthusiasm when dealing with customers, and it's one of the more influential things to happen to me in the last few years. Running out of money really put a fire under my ass to finally finish junior college. This guy apparently already had some issues, but it's always really easy for me to empathize with people like him, at least a bit. Dealing with shitheads at McDonald's isn't how anyone should be spending their life.

Black Man or Black Woman

as far as the iron rod it doesnt really have to be substantial to do a lot of damage as long as its iron. i've hit a few inanimate objects with an iron rod that was about .5cm in diameter and you can do some real damage. i can only imagine what you could do to a human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom