• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's testing Grand Mac (1/3 lb of beef) and single-patty Mac Jr. in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
Yawn. Why don't they just use 2 quarter pounder patties and make if half a pound. Am I supposed to get excited over that?

Kaladin

blKBKr.gif

BiggNife

Double Big Mac says "hi".

7N3GmFs.jpg

Um excuse me I think you mean

mega_mac.jpg

This was being heavily advertised when I was in Japan a few years ago.

But yeah, I dunno. No way I'm touching the Grand Mac but the Mac Jr. doesn't sound bad. Having said that, I have maybe one McD's burger a year and it's usually a Quarter Pounder. I don't expect that to change.

McDonalds should scrap testing shit, and just roll out their Create Your Taste kiosks nation wide so customers can get the burger they want every time.

RdN

They have something in Brazil called Grand Big Mac, as well as one called Grand Chicken Mac.

It's a super sized one.

I ate it last week, was pretty good.

13006644_1093969650641584_8871693520815857460_n.png

Yawn. Why don't they just use 2 quarter pounder patties and make if half a pound. Am I supposed to get excited over that?

Forever ago I was in some podunk town in Northern California and they were testing a Big Mac just like that. Two quarter pounder patties called the X-Mac, I think it was. It was glorious. I've longed for a day they would start testing it out again or roll it out to more places besides a podunk town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom