• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales 30 Jan ~ 5 Feb

Leonsito

PSP: 25,905 (285,276)
DS: 25,321 (341,579)
PS2: 24,780 (195,456)

finish.jpg

600 units difference!
I can see Ken and his cronies staging a road block coming out of China blocking the Last Truck carrying DS’ and holding back 601 units on board

guise

... but last time didn't Nintendo announce they were out of stock or something? If they really are out of stock, why no announcement?

human5892

Queen of Denmark
HowardMoon said:
... but last time didn't Nintendo announce they were out of stock or something? If they really are out of stock, why no announcement?
I believe there was some kind of announcement regarding the Chinese New Year.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
at this point nintendo doesn't care. all it assures is that DS-Lite is going to destroy japan (in a good way) with built up demand.

I fully expect DS-Lite to be one of the biggest console launches ever in japan.

Cheebs

Leonsito said:
5 weeks and PSP still outsells NDS, uh oh ..
DS outsold it last week.

And you act like that is a bad thing. It's due to shortages thus causing a lot more demand. When the shipment comes in it's gonna be INSANE.

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
When does DS Lite launch in Japan? Have the government call a state of emergency and prepared the riot troops? I expect crackled video footage from the streets of Tokyo depicting a scene of armageddon, shops ablaze for running out of DSL, kiddies lynched from street-signs with only a thumb-strap as evidence of past DSL ownership, copies of Brain Training used as bait in "DSL-get" street-traps. The joy

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Jarrod, please report to this thread!
Jarrod, please report to this thread!

LanceStern said:
The most recent numbers for them so far =

JSS - 495,286
Pokemon Trozei - 250,690
Super PRincess Peach - 142,684

SPP is 169.088, other games data are correct, of course we are waiting for January data :)

Aurora

GhaleonEB said:
So much for the Bleach bounce. :lol

Save your laughter. Bleach is totally sold out so we'll have to wait until next week (when stock arrives) to see whether it bombed or not.

Damn shameful PSP sales I have to say.

Oxymoron

DefectiveReject said:
600 units difference!
I can see Ken and his cronies staging a road block coming out of China blocking the Last Truck carrying DS’ and holding back 601 units on board
So the trucks were driving out of China... and into the sea?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Oxymoron said:
So the trucks were driving out of China... and into the sea?
Yes, the trucks can drive on water because the DS is Jesus. Why do you think Easter is always mentioned?

Cheebs

cvxfreak said:
PSP/DS/PS2

and GC/360

are neck-to-neck.

WHO WILL WIN? TUNE IN NEXT WEEK!
PSP and PS2 are by no means neck and neck with DS. Shortages are the exception to the rule. Do you really expect either system to come close to DS at all during the year after the shortage crisis is over?

DS is over 100k higher this year than both when there has been shortages every week but one.

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
Fuzzy said:
Yes, the trucks can drive on water because the DS is Jesus.

Trucks can drive on water anyway. I saw it on TopGear...some Scandinavian custom "mountain climbing" turbo-trucks had a race across a lake against a snowmobile. (Snowmobile won)

+Aliken+

AniHawk said:
I wonder how much Nintendo will have at launch.

I'm guessing around 250k or so.

Lite units?
I say that 250k will be sold out in the first hour and then the civil war will start.

Top Bottom