• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megaman X Command Mission dub videos + Rockman X8 update

kiryogi

Banned
Credit to Megaman Network and Planet Megaman

CM videos:

http://media.cube.ign.com/media/606/606150/vids_1.html?fromint=1.

X8:

21XX

Due to the piling up of constant disturbances with people and Reploids, devestation of the Earth did not cease and many finally looked to "space" as the way of survival.

Migration to the moon was put into operation with the completion of an orbital elevator and "Jacob," and many "new generation type Reploids" were sent to the moon for construction of the base.

However, these new generation Reploids, who can change their performance by disguising as anyone using their DNA, have copied some dangerous DNA. The DNA of "Sigma" which was thought to be destroyed has...

Thus a Reploid rebellion has broke out. X, along with Zero and Axl, head into space in order to investigate the situation.

X: Former captain of the 17th elite unit. An undaunted Maverick Hunter who has prevented the repeated rebellions of Sigma. He questions whether there is peace which can only be obtained from fighting.

Zero: Former captain of the 0th special forces. He is a Class A hunter of remarkable ability who has solved many incidents along side X. He manages any mission calmly with cool character.

Axl: He left the vigilante group Red Alert in order to become a member of the Maverick Hunters. He is a new generation Reploid prototype. He posseses the special ability of copying an opponent's appearance and personality.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockmanx8/

belgurdo

Banned
Docpan said:

Holy shit, I was just thinking that myself as soon as I saw the thread title. We be psychically linked, we is

But the voices sound alright, certainly not of the "find some random Americans on the street and have them read from the script" quality of the action games

dead-horse.jpg

21XX

Due to the piling up of constant disturbances with people and Reploids, devestation of the Earth did not cease and many finally looked to "space" as the way of survival.

Migration to the moon was put into operation with the completion of an orbital elevator and "Jacob," and many "new generation type Reploids" were sent to the moon for construction of the base.

However, these new generation Reploids, who can change their performance by disguising as anyone using their DNA, have copied some dangerous DNA. The DNA of "Sigma" which was thought to be destroyed has...

Thus a Reploid rebellion has broke out. X, along with Zero and Axl, head into space in order to investigate the situation.

X: Former captain of the 17th elite unit. An undaunted Maverick Hunter who has prevented the repeated rebellions of Sigma. He questions whether there is peace which can only be obtained from fighting.

Zero: Former captain of the 0th special forces. He is a Class A hunter of remarkable ability who has solved many incidents along side X. He manages any mission calmly with cool character.

Axl: He left the vigilante group Red Alert in order to become a member of the Maverick Hunters. He is a new generation Reploid prototype. He posseses the special ability of copying an opponent's appearance and personality.

Capcom need to tell the begining of the Cyber Elf´s war, from Rockman Zero series, in the X series.
Many question.......

"Why X attached Dark Elf in your own body?"
"Who realy is Dr. Weil? How he know everything about X / Zero and Sigma Virus?"

belgurdo

Banned
Mike Andrade said:

"Why X attached Dark Elf in your own body?"
"Who realy is Dr. Weil? How he know everything about X / Zero and Sigma Virus?"

FIND OUT!!! In ROCKMAN X40 REAL OPERATION PLUS EDITION GOLD (rainbow version)

kiryogi

Banned
belgurdo said:
FIND OUT!!! In ROCKMAN X40 REAL OPERATION PLUS EDITION GOLD (rainbow version)

:kicks belgurdo

BTW mike, all those things are answered in Zero 3. One hell of a game, with some more crazy plot elements.

edit: actually the X Dark Elf thing was explained in Zero 2 :p

actually the X Dark Elf thing was explained in Zero 2 :p

Yep, I know it.
But in the end of what battle? Against Sigma or Dr. Veil.... Capcom never explain :p

all those things are answered in Zero 3

I just finished Megaman Zero 3 for the 3rd time with the Gameboy Player ( 1st japanese game - 2nd & 3rd euro game ), and many questoes had been answered during the game and in the end too.

Vargas

kiryogi said:
:kicks belgurdo

BTW mike, all those things are answered in Zero 3. One hell of a game, with some more crazy plot elements.

edit: actually the X Dark Elf thing was explained in Zero 2 :p

Can you give me some tips on playing the Zero games? Every time I play the games I get my ass handed to me. The games are just scary.

belgurdo

Banned
Vargas said:
Can you give me some tips on playing the Zero games? Every time I play the games I get my ass handed to me. The games are just scary.

Tell me too. Fucking Zero series is impossible for me

Hero

Take the time to build your weapons.

Seriously, I don't think I would've beaten Zero 1/2 without having the saber fully powered up.

kiryogi

Banned
Heck, if you play right you should be able to get all styles/exskills and rank at least A in Zero 2. In any case, get at least charged shot and lvl3 saber. Also manuever a lot with dashing, wall dash jump, and pay attention to patterns! Your saber is all you should really need.

BuddyC

First off, start using the saber almost all the time. It's insanely more powerful than your shot. Coupled with frequent use of the dash, Zero becomes a lean mean robot slicing thingamob.

The main problem a lot of people have is that they approach Zero as another X game - it's really not, you can't just shoot the entire time and expect to be fine. Get used to playing the levels until you can get through without any effort, then try to learn the boss patterns. Repeat until you can do this all on one life, then go on to the next level.

Try not to rely too much on the Elfs either. Zero 2's subtanks were lifesavers though...

Top Bottom