• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online Beta Official Thread -- NEOGAF DRAWS AGAINST KOJIPRO, video inside

Kyoufu said:
Yeah, sometimes I don't even bother to twirl the analogue stick to regain consciousness because I'm bound to get killed by a passing enemy anyway. I think they should shorten the time it takes to regain consciousness.

The point is to have someone on your team come wake you up.
It is a team situation, it is just easier said that done in firefight situations

The Crimson Kid

what are you waiting for
One quick question: Why does the game adjust my ports everytime I boot up the game? I've gone through that whole process a couple of times, yet it still does it. If I cancel, the game takes another minute or two to see if the settings are correct or something, and I can't skip that.

Anyone have a clue to what the problem might be?

Kyoufu

alterno69 said:
PICS FUUUUUUUUCK :lol

Pics being uploaded now :D

Snake has the things he would have in the singleplayer. The camera thing, a drum canister, magazines, his guns etc.

He even throws up after rolling in the can lol

AND when hes caught the awesome ! symbol and sound come up. SO FUCKING AWESOME I NEED MGS4 NOW OMG

KurowaSan

Snake photo session :lol :lol
20ksj9t.jpg

25a45z7.jpg

331ooqv.jpg

jfcj8g.jpg

29q1fg7.jpg

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm sure we'll be getting the updates in the US soon enough. I'm thankful it's not keeping me from my work, actually.

IzumiK

Banned
Please come to NA Please come to NA Please come to NA Please come to NA Please come to NA Please come to NA Please come to NA Please come to NA.

Shinz Kicker said:
any know who Whoaness is on gaf he fucks me everytime i see him with that damn shotgun.

Screw you and your Mosin Nagant!

At least I got you a couple of times from a tower near your spawn point. That was a fun sniper duel.

Linkzg said:
What differences does Snake have to a regular soldier?
He can use camoflage and special invisibility abilities. Basically, he can do what Snake does in single player, thus allowing for an amazing stealth experience.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I love how this is somehow keeping me from my work without even being available to me. I blame you, GAF!

Top Bottom