• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance |OT| A Blade Forged In Platinum [LAW OF THE WILD]

jett

D-Member
That game was free on greenmangaming for a while, for some reason. It didn't even seem like it was worth the bandwidth. :p

My early Valentine
:(

68TjXjS.jpg

I think we're seeing the same person.

8472389368_f55945d851_z.jpg

Yeah but she likes me better.

B96qhTj.jpg

Falcs

Banned
Can anyone answer this question for me? .. I'm assuming that the Gray fox skin comes with the Australian version aswell as the euro one (since we're both PAL)... Right?
Well if I happen to buy a copy from the USA and then play it on my Aus PS3 will I get the content or is it tied to the region copy of my game?
Anyone know?
I'm asking coz I'm going to the US in a few weeks and it's cheaper there.

Went to gamestop and asked about the preorder ninja DLC skin for the game and got that look.

The infamous one where neither employee has any idea what I'm talking about. Oh well, I hope it is printed on the final receipt or in the box or something cause they had no idea at the store.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
You know, before this game started shaping up, I will still in a state of Metal Gear depression. MGS4 left such a sour taste in my mouth that I had pretty much written off the entire series in my mind - as unfair as that sounds. I had also developed some sort of disdain for the way Raiden's character has always been handled, so I grew to dislike him over the series. I was fine with never seeing another entry into the MGS series after the 4th. Yet here I am, foaming at the mouth, in unbelievable anticipation for a new Metal Gear Solid game staring Raiden, of all things. Thank-you... Platinum.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Went to gamestop and asked about the preorder ninja DLC skin for the game and got that look.

The infamous one where neither employee has any idea what I'm talking about. Oh well, I hope it is printed on the final receipt or in the box or something cause they had no idea at the store.

I went to gamestop and saw the flyer handout on the counter explaining the rising DLC

There's a Cyborg Ninja(gray fox) and Fox Blade DLC

I don't know what this "Ninja DLC skin" is that you're referring to

How come nobody told me you could go out of bounds in the demo's boss area?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iar-JgeNbjQ

NeoGAFail.

There's even a friggin' surface to air homing missile weapon hidden.

I've seen someone leave the bladewolf area, but he got stuck against the invisible wall at the middle of the bridge, and couldn't glitch over it.

Atleast
this confirms a section against gunships after the bladewolf fight.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I've seen someone leave the bladewolf area, but he got stuck against the invisible wall at the middle of the bridge, and couldn't glitch over it.

Atleast
this confirms a section against gunships after the bladewolf fight.

The area he's in is probably a helicopter encounter, given the surface to air missiles

It's the same area from the first demo it looks like.(one where we first saw the polearm waaaaaaaay before mistral)

and the bridge is the one that crumbles after the helicopter ambush event.(See Raiden running up it and on missiles in a bunch of trailers to get at a helicopter)

I went to gamestop and saw the flyer handout on the counter explaining the rising DLC

There's a Cyborg Ninja(gray fox) and Fox Blade DLC

I don't know what this "Ninja DLC skin" is that you're referring to

sorry I forgot to put the word "Cyborg" before "Ninja".

"Cyborg Ninja DLC" to fully clarify.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
sorry I forgot to put the word "Cyborg" before "Ninja".

"Cyborg Ninja DLC" to fully clarify.

It will print on your receipt if you preorder at gamestop at time of pickup.

if it doesn't they can force a code from their system if you tell them.

Goon Boon

Banned
If Konami wants to make Gray Fox Raiden rad dlc, does anyone know if I could just preorder it at Gamestop, pick it up, redeem Gamestop Gray Fox DLC from the receipt, and return it for my cash back a day later?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
See you guys on the other side.

revenge6djdx.png

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
How? Broken street date where you live? If so, I got a place here that breaks street dates all the time, ill ask them tomorrow. I just figured it was way too early.

Review code.

BLCKATK

^
I laughed. Hard.

Very excited for this game. Demo is a blast and I'm a huge Metal Gear and Raiden fan. Release date here we come!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
During the World Tour Launch Party 2013 some new details on the DLC plans for Metal Gear Rising in Japan were announced. Information was provided on three batches of DLC. The first will include 30 new VR missions. Aside from that, the player will receive a special weapon: a wooden sword that is infused with Solid Snake’s soul, and is aptly named the Soul Snake Wooden Sword. Snake’s voice (by Akio Otsuka) will even sound if you swing it (this is the reason the voice actor was at the event today). This DLC pack will be released in April of this year, for a price of 300 yen.

Metal-Gear-Rising-Solid-Snake-Sword.jpg

The other two DLC packs will explore the past of the LQ-84i and Sam,but that’s all the information there is on those right now.

http://metalgearsolid.nl/?p=5677

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Yikes. April for the first pack

Guess it's gonna be a while for the other two.

Maybe this isn't surprising though. This is actually my first experience with a game with this type of post release content delivery. (that i've bought at launch anyways)

Soul Snake Wooden Sword

So bought'd. It would be awesome if there was also an Otacon sword as a joke weapon in the game. It would have choice quotes such as "Can love bloom on the battlefield?" and "Just like one of my Japanese animes" on every swing

Hypron

Damn, I hate all of you guys that already have the game :(

Hope you enjoy it, you lucky bastards haha.

I'll only get my copy in a week! feelsbadman.png

Top Bottom