• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V release date - 2/24/15? (From Reddit! Take w/ grain of salt.)

SJRB

Gold Member
That person is Ryuhei Kitamura. All TTP cut-scens will be redone in The Twin Snakes style.

d7bkF3Y.gif

Even mentioning that game is a punishable offense in some countries.

zeox

This thread is completely out of control hype-wise, but the mere mention of a PC version of mgs4 has my anticipation found through the roof

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Bruh.

It's too real right now. This hype. It's just too real.

Dude yeah, the hype is INSANE.

Lol you really think it might be Hayter in a broadcast that's only been advertised in Japanese?

That's more like it, and he'll be dressed as father christmas.

Video message brah, same as Sutherland at Tokyo Game Show. Show them where nobody would expect them.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Totally the same, yeah.

The audience will go 'oh wow, it's that guy from the american Guyver movie'

The live stream is international... and yes if Hayter shows up the audience or internet people will go 'OH WOW, IT'S DAVID FUCKIN HAYTER AS SOLID SNAKE HOLY SHIT WAAAAAAAAAT'

JayEH

You guys need to remember that Hayter is also a master troll. I have my doubts about him showing up but I'd be glad to be wrong.

ArjanN

You guys need to remember that Hayter is also a master troll. I have my doubts about him showing up but I'd be glad to be wrong.

I think it's more that everyone seems like a master troll if you're way too fast to get hyped and read too much into things. :p

Meneses

Video feed comes up, camera pans across an empty room, finds Hayter who simply says "Kept you waiting, huh?", end stream.

Top Bottom