• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V release date - 2/24/15? (From Reddit! Take w/ grain of salt.)

Dawg

Me right now:

iHCRIKPb6Rk8B.gif

Me if Kojima actually delivers:

ajizltzrlt6knsldd3ya.gif

Me if no release date tomorrow:

ibjaVeVTBwwdnR.gif

Let's not do this to ourselves lol. I think it's gonna be Kiefer, it's in line with all those other pre-recorded messages they made him do.

Rajang

MGSV after ending credits.

We hear Big Boss through codec: This is Big Boss... Operation Intrude 313. Infiltrate the enemy's OUTER HEAVEN and destroy the ultimate weapon: Metal Gear!

We see someone swimming to shore. He takes off his diving suit and then we see the face of Solid Snake, beautifully rendered in Fox Engine.

"Kept you waiting, huh?" - David Hayter.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
:p

Can't wait, Sn4ku.

This is our moment.

After Tora's posts in here I don't think we'll get a release date but maybe a Solid Snake voiced by David Hayter reveal trailer?
leuhkikcskn4xfudq.gif

or maybe a MGO beta announcement.

teknix

Neo Member
After Tora's posts in here I don't think we'll get a release date but maybe a Solid Snake voiced by David Hayter reveal trailer?
leuhkikcskn4xfudq.gif

What did Tora say that made you doubt a release date? The February 2015 was debunked for sure, but I think that was about it.

Batzi

Banned
leuhkikcskn4xfudq.gif

Euh the least of your expectations should be DH appearing as Solid Snake on the show. A release date or a new trailer or a Christmas special Snake DLC of some sort. Otherwise, prepare to be disappointed.

Top Bottom