• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V release date - 2/24/15? (From Reddit! Take w/ grain of salt.)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
2014-12-2423_49_02-mealb66.png

2014-12-2423_49_23-meu1buo.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hx5uCbtHmI&feature=youtu.be

YongYea will also have a live translation blog of the episode - http://www.thenasian.com/2014/12/24/kojima-station-christmas-episode-translation-liveblog/

SJRB

Gold Member
We thought about it a long time ago, David Hayter is still butt hurt because he was cast out and he's taking every opportunity he has to mess with us. Not the first time he does it.

uvqGqyX.png

Never forget. Hayter is salty as fuck.

Aces&Eights

It's like there is an invisible cloud of hype that follows GAF threads around and infects those who have the weakest will. FFVII remake, MGS Feb release date, TLG ever coming out, Crash coming to PS4, it's just crazy. Out of all the hype threads, expecting Kojima to just be all, "Um, OK. have it early" is the most ridiculous one ever.

As much as I would LOVE to have this game come out in Feb. there is just no way it is. Not happening.

I'm sorry.

It's like there is an invisible cloud of hype that follows GAF threads around and infects those who have the weakest will. FFVII remake, MGS Feb release date, TLG ever coming out, Crash coming to PS4, it's just crazy. Out of all the hype threads, expecting Kojima to just be all, "Um, OK. have it early" is the most ridiculous one ever.

As much as I would LOVE to have this game come out in Feb. there is just no way it is. Not happening.

I'm sorry.

XD We're way past that, though. We're talking about the release date announcement, which has a good chance of happening in about twelve hours!

Batzi

Banned

I'm sorry.

Dude we got passed that like a hundred years ago. You're late to the party.

JayEH

We thought about it a long time ago, David Hayter is still butt hurt because he was cast out and he's taking every opportunity he has to mess with us. Not the first time he does it.

Yep. As was all for him not being in the game a giant ruse until his saltiness over the past year or two.

Sn4ke_911

You hear this YongYea haters? he will translate the Kojima Station LIVE in ENGLISH.

Edit: Hayter is in TPP guys.

2014-08-2714_51_39-dawly97.png

YongYeah seems like a cool dude

He does. My biggest problem with his detractors is that they say they'll give him credit when he does something meritorious. (Give credit where credit is due, right?) Well, I think discovering the Buddy system falls under in line with that, but some people still don't want to give him credit. I sincerely do not understand it.

Sn4ke_911

He does. My biggest problem with his detractors is that they say they'll give him credit when he does something meritorious. (Give credit where credit is due, right?) Well, I think discovering the Buddy system falls under in line with that, but some people still don't want to give him credit. I sincerely do not understand it.

Yep, he was the very first who said the markers on the iDroid map with the DD logo are BUDDIES.

He even said the horse is a buddy etc. Yong fucking nailed it! but all he gets is shit from his haters, which i don't even understand why they hate him so much. Are you mad because he can make a living out of his channel or what? no other MGS youtuber get's so much shit. Really not fair.

Yep, he was the very first who said the markers on the iDroid map with the DD logo are BUDDIES.

He even said the horse is a buddy etc. Yong fucking nailed it! but all he gets is shit from his haters, which i don't even understand why they hate him so much. Are you mad because he can make a living out of his channel or what? no other MGS youtuber get's so much shit. Really not fair.

Yeah, totally! No doubt. And besides, he's the place to get MGS coverage on YouTube. I don't know why people act as if there are others out there who don't get their news from their preferred YouTube channels. He's the best as far as MGS coverage on YouTube is concerned.

Guesses on what the Christmas present will be if it isn't the release date?

Release date. (MGO beta.)

wanders

He made the parody MGSV trailer/"trailer"

And that was hilarious as fuck.

Instant good guy status

Sn4ke_911

Yeah, totally! No doubt. And besides, he's the place to get MGS coverage on YouTube. I don't know why people act as if there are others out there who don't get their news from their preferred YouTube channels. He's the best as far as MGS coverage on YouTube is concerned.

Release date.

Totally agreed. Also his trailer and gameplay analysis videos are AMAZING. He puts so much work in those videos and it shows. Really impressive stuff.

Murkrow

Banned
Because you couldn't simply ignore them.

I don't ignore things, ignoring things is the worst thing a person could do. Ignoring causes loneliness and hatred upon the people who ignore you.

With that said, of course that picture might have been dumb, but that's my opinion. You can respect that, or start a discussion about it now. That's up to you but I don't think the Mods want to see stuff like this.

Rajang

You hear this YongYea haters? he will translate the Kojima Station LIVE in ENGLISH.

JunkerHQ has always been doing stuff like this.

And YongYea doesn't even understand Japanese, it will likely be someone else who does all the translating.

Edit: Or maybe he will just copy what JunkerHQ says on Twitter. It's not like it will be the first time. lol

Sn4ke_911

Are you falling for this? Seriously?

I do. I always believed in #TeamA and will until the very end. You obviously not anymore. What happend Batzi? I thought you are on TeamA too?

Top Bottom