• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Milo Yiannopoulous disinvited from CPAC after comments condoning pedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerTapTap

I bear delightful news:
1)Even nazi McFacepunched is disavowing Milo
2) Instead of a frog he's now using a glass of cum as a white pride symbol
C5Mr6AuWQAALdEP.jpg:large

SerTapTap

I need to check twitter and r/the_donald and see if the fuckboys are either imploding with confusion or backpedaling.

Seems to be a mix of both, though I suspect a great deal are just super afraid to talk about it either way/dropping him silently. That's one thing that's very hard to measure over social media. I suspect most of the "marriage of convenience" types will simply do their best to never speak his name again.

I bear delightful news:

Damn, I guess I should be glad that we know the moral limit of the alt-reich stops at white kids being molested.

Don't know how they feel about non-white kids being molested though.

Milo is an easy target to throw under the bus considering the nature of what he is being denounced for.

Within this movement, who wouldn't take a perfect opportunity to throw one of the members to the wolves who went a little too far for public acceptance? "We won't stand for what Milo has said. See, we have common ground, want to listen to some fascism?"

I need to check twitter and r/the_donald and see if the fuckboys are either imploding with confusion or backpedaling.

A non-insignificant amount of them are pedophiles themselves. So it's not surprising that they're defending him. Most likely the exact same people who started the pizza-gate nonsense as a projection of their personal defects. So the scum of the earth basically.

SerTapTap

Milo is an easy target to throw under the bus considering the nature of what he is being denounced for.

Within this movement, who wouldn't take a perfect opportunity to throw on of the members to the wolves who went a little too far for public acceptance? "We won't stand for what Milo has said. See, we have common ground, want to listen to some fascism?"

They get to get rid of 'the gay one' too. Pathetic to see these puppets trumpet around "I'm one of the good ones! tehe, even the nazis like me even though I'm gay~!" then of course they're the first to get thrown under the bus.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Part of me wonders if the more extreme right, such as Nazi McFacepunched, are more apt to throw Milo under the bus due to his sexuality.

Maybe I'm being overly cynical?

Barrage

Spencer and some others are gonna throw Milo under the bus to try to fill the void he leaves.

What a shame for old Milosh. His mistake was feeding scum and confusing hunger for loyalty. This certainly won't help his self-loathing.

I bear delightful news:

Milo was among those who broke from Spencer after he went full Nazi in DC. The alt-right had an identity crisis as a result of that, with people like Milo trying to push something called the "new right" and people playing up "civic nationalism" as a cover for their white nationalist ideas.

SerTapTap

Milo was among those who broke from Spencer after he went full Nazi in DC. The alt-right had an identity crisis as a result of that, with people like Milo trying to push something called the "new right" and people playing up "civic nationalism" as a cover for their white nationalist ideas.

This whole thing's been a mess for pretty much all of it's lifetime, it's amazing they managed to stay together enough to vote Trump in. It'll be fun to see how splintered it is after this mess, especially if Brietbart dumps milo.

And hell, even if they don't. "Pedophile harboring propaganda site Breitbart" has a heck of a ring to it.

True but Milo himself calls himself that. ISn't it funny how it's hard to tell 'ironic' bigotry from 'actual' bigotry? It's almost as if there were absolutely no difference at all.

brinstar

Within this movement, who wouldn't take a perfect opportunity to throw on of the members to the wolves who went a little too far for public acceptance? "We won't stand for what Milo has said. See, we have common ground, want to listen to some fascism?"

Yeah that's how it feels to me too.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton

Within this movement, who wouldn't take a perfect opportunity to throw one of the members to the wolves who went a little too far for public acceptance? "We won't stand for what Milo has said. See, we have common ground, want to listen to some fascism?"

I see your point, but I'll take pleasure in watching him get buried, anyway. He's done such real, tangible harm to so many people for years. Get fucked.

I see your point, but I'll take pleasure in watching him get buried, anyway. He's done such real, tangible harm to so many people for years. Get fucked.

Oh, I'm not denying myself the pleasure of seeing him crash and burn.

It's been quite a ride to see him become such a major public figure in a short amount of time, only to crash and burn so fast when people were starting to seriously get concerned he could stay in the public light.

That being said, this is most likely going to be a net positive for parts of the alt-right movement because of the opportunities it can grant them.

BTA

I bear delightful news:

I forgot about the ridiculous white supremacist milk thing, somehow. How is that even a thing...

In any case: glad to see him start to burn, but I'm angry that it took this fucking long to get there, because everything he said before he crossed this line was atrocious as well.

Oh, I'm not denying myself the pleasure of seeing him crash and burn.

It's been quite a ride to see him become such a major public figure in a short amount of time, only to crash and burn so fast when people were starting to seriously get concerned he could stay in the public light.

That being said, this is most likely going to be a net positive for parts of the alt-right movement because of the opportunities it can grant them.

My concern is two fold:

One, that there will be a concerted effort to push the gay=pedophile meme, and whether the public will actually buy into it hook, line, and sinker, or if common sense will prevail in this current age of alternative facts that we're living in.

The other: that some on the left -- lgbt even -- will actually extend an olive branch to this jerk, or be prompted by jackasses like Andrew Sullivan, to do so in order to prove that progressives are better than the alt right.

Astral Dog

Part of me wonders if the more extreme right, such as Nazi McFacepunched, are more apt to throw Milo under the bus due to his sexuality.

Maybe I'm being overly cynical?
It doesn't matter.
He is finally facing consequences and from his own fellas

You know for sure Milo is a bag of shit when he defends the Catholic church.

Do you think this whole mess that he got himself into stemmed from him trying to tangentily tie his own fucked up shit with the clergy sex abuse scandals? Or to reiterate, was he trying to do that in order to minimize the culpability of pedophile priests, with the idea that the victims were fabricating their claims? And perhaps he may have felt that he would be taking one for the team, so to speak? Because at the time he said this, was he even thinking of the potential ramifications of trying to normalize the blurring of the age of consent? Or was he so wrapped up into himself to realize that this could potentially blow up in his face?

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
The thing that is going to suck about this is it is just going to be used by the Alt-right to move further towards white nationalism and further the "gays are sexual deviants" argument that the right has leaned on for my entire life.

That said, this is a net positive because Milo is the worst.

The thing that is going to suck about this is it is just going to be used by the Alt-right to move further towards white nationalism and further the "gays are sexual deviants" argument that the right has leaned on for my entire life.

I think it's actually good that they return to bring more antigay. Being antigay and anti-marriage equality is poison nowadays even in T***pland. Now, without their token gay, they're going to be open to even more scrutiny on that front.

Astral Dog

Much better because they won't have a shithead like Milo telling Gays they are abhorrent.

He is a bad role model not a good one.

mike6467

I think it's actually good that they return to bring more antigay. Being antigay and anti-marriage equality is poison nowadays even in T***pland. Now, without their token gay, they're going to be open to even more scrutiny on that front.

I really hope you're right. Based on the Trump supporters I know (hardcore evangelical Christians), there could be some serious calls of "even the 'good' ones cannot be redeemed, this is what we've been trying to tell you."

There are enough of them to be concerned about. Considering the way this administration is pandering to that exact demographic, I don't trust them not to run with this and jam new policy through.

North Carolina basically, but nationwide.

RedHill

Banned
Every conservative that's going off about Milo just can't help themselves bringing up the left and Hillary any chance they get, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom