• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Milo is back, gets $12 million for new venture, recruiting 13 year old boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kree

Banned
This is what happens when you try to silence someone you don't agree with instead of letting them spew their bullshit and letting the cards fall where they may.

The Right is the counter culture right now. Its crazy as fuck we got to this point, but here we are.

No, it's not. This is just what white supremacy does. It keeps on truckin' because that's what it's designed to do. All the wealth and influence is centralized within it and it has no incentive to give way.

PixlNinja

Banned
You're saying this is because Milo didn't have enough of an audience? For real?

I'm saying that the "don't share our views? Well fuck you well silence you and shut you down" mentality of the left is propping people like Milo up to even greater heights.

Let him say what he wants and beat him with facts and logic afterwards.

I'm saying that the "don't share our views? Well fuck you well silence you and shut you down" mentality of the left is propping people like Milo up to even greater heights.

These people like Milo do not respond to facts and logic. They do not argue in good faith.

ICO_SotC

He's supposedly talked about this before. He spews shit like the whole "edginess" of "choosing to be gay" is gone now that gays are "coodled" by society.

The hell? The "choosing to be gay" thing was pushed by conservatives to justify their discrimination and push gay people into "conversion" therapy programs. That's why the insidious, non nonsensical phrase "I'm not anti-gay, I just disagree with the gay lifestyle" exists.

They did that already, it didn't work

None of these people are silenced

ElRenoRaven

Anyone who thought his Breitbart firing was going to be the end of him was naïve.

I can't see this venture ending well.

Yup. Cockroaches always find a way to survive. Sadly I see it doing well enough. There are enough racist pieces of shit out there who will support him.

Tain

The real world is not The West Wing.

Rayis

I have to wonder who pissed in this person's cereal for him to be such a gigantic thundercunt dick, is he just a sociopath?

Hackworth

He said that Milo Inc. would be dedicated to ”making the lives of journalists, professors, politicians, feminists, Black Lives Matter activists, and other professional victims a living hell."
How do right-wingers reconcile calling people professional victims when they're the ones going out of the way to victimize people? Unless...

Fascists have never given the slightest fuck about facts, if they did they wouldn't support fascism.

Do you believe he is entitled to have a platform that allows him to out LGBTQ+ peoples? When that figures into his agenda, it no longer has any thing to do with facts. Milo isn't being intellectual, he's purposefully creating and using his platform to spread hate and damage people without accepting the consequences. He's not interested in a debate. He won't stay around for one. He won't listen to one. His followers won't rather. It's an initiative that inherently denies and eschews fact for the sake of destruction.

Debate isn't working, these people are coming back. What Next?

.JayZii

Banned
Impressionable 13 year old boys lacking empathy that like being assholes without repercussions are following the lead of a 30-something edgelord? Yes truly times have changed. This generation coming up is very different.

Ponn

Banned

Reddit is right over there, instead of lambasting the left try what you preach and report the results back to us. We will be here waiting.

He said that Milo Inc. would be dedicated to “making the lives of journalists, professors, politicians, feminists, Black Lives Matter activists, and other professional victims a living hell.”

Look at you trying to weasel back into the loving arms of 4chan/the_donald.

KarmaCow

I don't understand how you can possibly come to this conclusion considering this thread is about him getting $12 million dollars to harass people and cultivate a new generation of shitheads. How exactly do you debate with his agenda when it's clear here that he has and never will be interested in it?

The Kree

Banned
Reddit is right over there, instead of lambasting the left try what you preach and report the results back to us. We will be here waiting.

Because PixlNinja's one of them. Why else would he be arguing in their favor here? The entire argument is just a ploy to keep the parasites at the table, not to encourage legitimate discussion about "opposing views". It's nonsense. Milo is openly admitting that he's making a living off of targeted harassment of marginalized people. There's no discussion to be had.

PixlNinja

Banned

So what's your solution? Because the alt-right gets stronger every time a Milo or Coulter is denied the opportunity to address their base.

So what's your solution? Because the alt-right gets stronger every time a Milo or Coulter is denied the opportunity to address their base.

They get stronger when they're given a platform with legitimacy, too.

Maybe there is no solution to someone peddling bigotry to people who want it.

You can't beat Milo because he wouldn't for a second believe in the shit he peddles. He is now just making millions exploiting the weak of mind.

This has nothing to do with the left. Someone will always come along and take money from idiots.

He will stop when the people supporting him either grow up (some) or move onto some other lunacy like flat earthers.

PixlNinja

Banned
Because PixlNinja's one of them. Why else would he be arguing in their favor here? The entire argument is just a ploy to keep the parasites at the table, not to encourage legitimate discussion about "opposing views". It's nonsense.

Oh god. Let me ask, are you a liberal? Because I am, and while I can't fucking stand these people, I'm not about to resort to the lengths of violent protest to silence them because I don't like what they have to say.

Slayven

Oh god. Let me ask, are you a liberal? Because I am, and while I can't fucking stand these people, I'm not about to resort to the lengths of violent protest to silence them because I don't like what they have to say.

e said that Milo Inc. would be dedicated to ”making the lives of journalists, professors, politicians, feminists, Black Lives Matter activists, and other professional victims a living hell."

He is openly threatening people, but hey defend it.

It wouldn't be happening if someone didn't give him $12M.
There will always be people with money. I'm sure O'Rielly will be back as well. People with followings don't just vanish.

I've seen enough vampire movies to know there will always be acolytes looking to bring back their dark Prince.

Instead of a ritual of magic and a supernatural twist, it was a 12 million dollar paycheck.

You've still not addressed him reading off people's name to be harassed by his followers? What about that, you going to step up, or bitch out about like every other Milo supporter here.

Buckle

Always find it hilarious when people saying fighting this kind of evil only makes it stronger.

People like Coulter, O''Reily and Milo will always exist. Fighting them is the only thing that holds them back from this type of scumbaggery completely smothering us.

You can never completely get rid of them, just try to get in their way and push them back for as long as you can until the next generation can take over and continue.

Doing nothing and just letting them spew or trying to spare their feelings is not a solution.

PixlNinja

Banned
Because PixlNinja's one of them. Why else would he be arguing in their favor here? The entire argument is just a ploy to keep the parasites at the table, not to encourage legitimate discussion about "opposing views". It's nonsense.

Oh god, assumptions. I'm a liberal 😉

Ponn

Banned

You were the one tut-tuting and telling people what to do instead, i'm just saying prove it. I'm giving you the chance to back up what you are saying, nothing more, nothing less. Go for it and let us know how it works out. Pretty simple, yet funnily enough none of the people doing what you just did ever take up the offer.

You know, I have a grade school cousin that watches PewDiePie and Markiplier. I'm not sure what their views are but I should start asking what he watches now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom