• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buzzfeed Exposé: Milo, Breitbart Collabed Directly With Nazis For Years

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm surprised it took this long for that vice guy to be figured out. The only time I ever hear about Broadly is when they say something extra dumb, like that piece praising Ann Coulter as some sort of friend of gay rights titled "Ann Coulter is a Human Being".

I feel like the only reason he skirted by is Broadly isn't a very popular thing, maybe because even the non-offensive stuff has nothing new to add to the conversation. As if it was all performative...

But I guess outside of my bubble it could more popular than I know and there are decent writers there I don't know about.

Why the fuck hasn't this trollbeen torched off of facebook yet?

Facebook might become worse than twitter at this point.

I don't think its smart to call them trolls.
That implicates that they exaggerate things or aren't fully serious, just in order to provoke a reaction.
These people aren't trolls. They are completely serious and as honestly evil as they come.

https://twitter.com/UnburntWitch/status/916511964741779459
DLgaxSIVAAEhv1h.jpg

"I didn't even know what Gamergate was, or who Milo was I just wanted to ask him if you were trans".... LOL... right, you contact a guy you supposedly don't know nothing about with a proven transphobic history to inquire about whether a woman, at the centre of something you supposedly knew nothing about, was a trans or cis woman....

Ya-huh right. Get fucked bucko.

From from Dumbfuck Dan

DLlV8I4VwAAm1IN.jpg

I never intended to hurt anyone in my bigoted communications with a Nazi... because no one else was supposed to see my bigoted communications with a Nazi.

Oh and the middle of being really sorry and claiming to realize what he's done.

He retweets someone saying hiss book is really good and his e-mails are just a distraction and are "minimal" from whats really important... his book.

I'm sorry Zoe, I fucked up it's awful but you know I'm doing some great work which is far more important and really what I did to you is "minimal" but like I'm really actually sorry, ps I blocked you when you called me out but that's because I'm really that sorry.

Formless

So nothing really big came out of this? I can't find anything on the matter other than Milo's still got speaking engagements at schools.

SeanC

So nothing really big came out of this? I can't find anything on the matter other than Milo's still got speaking engagements at schools.

Like anything, mostly thanks to the established political rhetoric and punditry, it all just gets hand-waved away faster than a mass shooting.

Jeels

It's really crazy how Trump's rise is tied directly to GamerGate..it just boggles my mind how interconnected all this stuff on the internet is....

Top Bottom