Morgan Stanley releases speculative analysis about Nintendo's NX business

https://twitter.com/bk2128/status/735052115182112768

According to this Yahoo JP news, apparently Nintendo is developing home console NX and portable console MH
http://www.traders.co.jp/news/news_top.asp?newscode=1027869&type=1

Update:
That Morgan Stanley Japan note on Nintendo does NOT mean a portable console or the name "MH" is confirmed. They are picturing a scenario.

2) Such "rich" forward-looking analysis and also the wording is standard in investor notes. I know because I read *tons* of them ;).]

NX is a home console
It's neither.

Statements so far imply NX: global platform, not a console/handheld.

Kimishima has made that clear by saying that NX wouldn't be another Wii U or 3DS.

MH most likely stands for Mobile Hardware, the handheld "component" of the NX platform.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
If NX is the console that means the console will use Tegra if we believe the SemiAccurate rumor.

Also, waiting for a full translation for a new thread is always preferable to having the thread as fast as possible up.

I wonder if people will stop suggesting is a single hybrid device based on absolutely nothing.

Probably not. I think some people will continue to speculate that it's a hybrid even after separate devices have been released.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It's neither.

Kimishima has made that clear by saying that NX wouldn't be another Wii U or 3DS.

MH most likely stands for Mobile Hardware, the handheld "component" of the NX platform.
I don't believe this is true.

It's neither.

Not saying you're wrong but this article specifically mentions "next-gen console 'NX' and next-gen portable 'MX'."