• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple sources: George H.W. Bush says privately he is voting for Hillary

Who will George HW Bush Vote For?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it wrong hearing he isn't going to vote for Trump actually makes me like Trump more because my hatred of both Bush and his son knows no end. Like pissing on their graves is on my bucket list hate.

What did Bush Sr. ever do to piss you off. I would like to hear you explain it to me.

yes. hate the bushes all you want, but it making you like trump is nonsensical

Trump is an outsider who's not part of this corrupt Washington system that has been playing the same games for decades while screwing over the American people. A system that Bush and Clinton are very much apart of.

Trump is an outsider who's not part of this corrupt Washington system that has been playing the same games for decades while screwing over the American people. A system that Bush and Clinton are very much apart of.

Trump has been screwing over the American people for decades without any help or need for the "corrupt Washington system", not sure what your point is here.

rpmurphy

Outsider who's just a different brand of puppet, what a breath of fresh air.

Jonm1010

Banned

This is definitely how the more fervent Trump supporters are taking this news.

It's helping further legitimize him to them.

That's one theory. And Hamilton did throw his shot away as custom.

The other is that Aaron Burr fucking hated Alexander Hamilton. Especially since he later remarked he wished he could have hit him better.

Hamilton had a hair trigger installed on his pistol so he could fire first. Unfortunately for him, he ended up firing high into a tree or whatever. The code said you were supposed to shoot into the ground. He was trying to cheat.

Anyway, triggers took a while to shoot in those days, lot of force needed, so Ham firing so early allowed Burr plenty of time to aim and squeeze the trigger.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
Go ahead Don, call him out.

This is amazing.

Trump can and will call out Bush, use the same senseless insults he does for everybody else. Claim he's senile, point out he was a loser one term president, and the media and trumps supporters will eat it up.

i mean

It's possible that trump is both an outsider and is a corrupt selfish person. It's actually true.

Don't think for a second the guy hasn't played politics to get to where he is now. He's just done it by peddling a racist conspiracy theory of our first minority president, fear mongering, and bullying others.

Verendus

Banned
Usually, each election, Americans are forced to choose between shit and less shit. For the first time ever, they are choosing between shit and Satan. A Christian nation. A nation under Jebus Rice. The answer is clear. George Bush understands this.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Is it wrong hearing he isn't going to vote for Trump actually makes me like Trump more because my hatred of both Bush and his son knows no end. Like pissing on their graves is on my bucket list hate.
As someone who loathes both Bush Sr. and Jr, yes, it's wrong. Trump is still magnitudes worse.

At a Trump rally, a journalist overhears a Donald Trump supporter reacting to George HW Bush's patriotism:

Also heard somebody say they'd shoot George HW Bush if they saw him.

Man in crowd volunteered to execute HRC, said it's what a traitor deserves

Donald, himself repugnant, is elevating the nastiest forces in America. The empty ghoul seems to be the leader of an American Jihad that doesn't respect democracy -- dissent and opposition is dealt with jailing, deportation, and threats of violence.

kess

Bush Sr and Clinton ran a functional government, Trump can barely run a functioning campaign apparatus

antonz

You don't get to the big leagues by being an outsider. You get to the big leagues by being controlled by the right entities. The idea Trump is some untouched Virginal Politician who will save Politics is a joke.

Yes being a Kennedy is important they are one of the influential political families so their views matter and are more important than as being characterized as some lady .

Laura bush is technically some lady but not quite on the political field .

I thought any political influence the Kennedys had was lost with bobby's death. Do they still have a lot influence? This election had more of a Bush and Clinton presence for obvious reasons.

I must of misinterpreted the post I responded to, I thought you were saying she "being a Kennedy" discredited the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom