• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
lethial said:
Uhhhh that guy has some interesting....art work.

Yeah, you know how most artists have their own... ahem... private portfolios? It's just that some of them don't bother with the "private" part. :p

That's not what we're judging here, though.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
It's like me and my imaginary child that I am protecting from great evil. This is wonderful art.

twilight_battle_by_14_bis-d3534pe.jpg

Whoah, this thread has very quickly stumbled down a serious trolling/fanart/philosophical rabbit hole and is all the better because of it. I love the giant fanart picture that everyone now has to scroll through on this page.

Meanwhile, I just bought a McDonalds rainbow dash figure from ebay. Boy, I sure hope the captain of the football team doesn't come into my office and see my desk!

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
The Lamp said:
FUCK...why did this series have to be enjoyable...now I have to shred my mancard.
Look at that picture above. If RDR can go so well with this show, then surely you can enjoy it AND keep your man card.

Uchip

Banned
bah gawd i think my account just got activated after 5 yrs
and its in a thread about ponies! mancard gladly discarded

God, it would be those two, wouldn't it?

Also Red Dead Redemption would be amazing if a tomboy horse was continually walking into your grizzly murder scenes, neighing some nonsense about her family's apple pies.

Foxix Von

Uchip said:
bah gawd i think my account just got activated after 5 yrs
and its in a thread about ponies! mancard gladly discarded

MtipU.jpg

Also I made an avatar for anyone who wants it out of the marston picture, seeing as you don't have one right now feel free to snag it. Turned out sort of chunky but hey, it's free.

l4XCq.gif

Uchip

Banned
hahaha
dont get me wrong im not a "brony"
i mean ive seen a few episodes and it has nice animation etc

im just finding it funny that i click reply accidentally and for the first time in years i can post and its in a my little pony thread

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Amibguous Cad said:
http://i.imgur.com/5tcOK.png[IMG]

(I get that this isn't an imageboard, and if the constant pics annoy people just say something and I'll knock it off).[/QUOTE]
i choked on my sandwich.

Foxix said:
Just watched Bridal Gossip. Oh my god Flutterguy is awesome.]

Here's the bigger question: WHY DO THEY HAVE SADDLES AND BRIDLES. There's no humans to ride them!

Foxix said:
You rock on Pandaman.

http://i.imgur.com/PXSzO.png

You rock the fuck on.

EDIT: You're welcome Kirby!

Plox remove the image tags when you're quoting someone. It'll reduce image clutter on the page, which is already getting pretty bad.

Foxix Von

Amibguous Cad said:
Here's the bigger question: WHY DO THEY HAVE SADDLES AND BRIDLES. There's no humans to ride them!

Well maybe there once was but they're all extinct and now they're just for decoration and fashion?

Yeah, I have no clue and I'm not even sure I want to start speculating on the internal logic, fiction, and canon of My Little Ponies.

Novid

Banned
This thread i deem, Hillarious.

Cause...Its a girl show that took all the from all the past ones and actually is entertaining?

trejo

Oh, Amirox is hating on this? Then it can't be all that bad. Interest piqued so I might check it out after all.

ZiZ

a few months ago I woke up with the old My Little Pony TV intro stuck in my head which is very weird considering that I haven't heard in more than 15 years, and I didn't even like it that much. I guess this explains why.

I hate to judge something without trying it so I'll try giving this a chance if I get some free time.

Foxix Von

Speaking of stuff from the know your meme page, I found a bunch of those "Hope" posters and decided to resize them all to fit Neogaf Avatar proportions. The original sizes are massive. If anyone wants me to link to the big ones let me know. Anyway feel free to have at any of these if you'd like:

Hno6o.jpg
R6Llm.png
BgOAi.png

aKJp9.png
UCid1.png
4XPrX.png

pJ9Ci.png
hTndi.png
vty6r.png

mRqgY.jpg

The Lamp

Foxix said:
Speaking of stuff from the know your meme page, I found a bunch of those "Hope" posters and decided to resize them all to fit Neogaf Avatar proportions. The original sizes are massive. If anyone wants me to link to the big ones let me know. Anyway feel free to have at any of these if you'd like:

Hno6o.jpg
R6Llm.png
BgOAi.png

aKJp9.png
UCid1.png
4XPrX.png

pJ9Ci.png
hTndi.png
vty6r.png

mRqgY.jpg

I'll take Awesome, thank you!

shaowebb

Hey everybody just thought I'd stop by and announce my custom Arcade stick is done!

2r27lnp.jpg

360 Gamertag: Dynasty Penguin

My parts store was all out of them thar' pretty lil' pink buttons n' sticks but I'll post as soon as I find them lil cutey babies!

Suairyu

Banned
shaowebb said:
Hey everybody just thought I'd stop by and announce my custom Arcade stick is done!
((images))
Your outfit is the most unsettling thing in this thread, and this is a thread about talking equines.

I'm not sure how to feel about that.

Foxix Von

shaowebb said:

360 Gamertag: Dynasty Penguin

My parts store was all out of them thar' pretty lil' pink buttons n' sticks but I'll post as soon as I find them lil cutey babies!

As if this thread wasn't already balls to the wall insane, I commend you good sir. Probably the coolest thing I've seen all day. I hope this gets posted in the arcade stick thread, it's too awesome to just stay here.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Suairyu said:
Your outfit is the most unsettling thing in this thread, and this is a thread about talking equines.

I'm not sure how to feel about that.
The most unsettling part is that it's kind of in character.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So much image macros o_O

Also I think someone made a comment about Digimon... which hilarious because /m/ loves Xros Wars (most /m/echa series!)

shaowebb

SapientWolf said:
The most unsettling part is that it's kind of in character.

And I made certain to post my gamertag because The ponies taught me that Friendship is Magic!

Edit: * Golden. Meant to say Friendship is Golden...I think...Magolden?

Suairyu

Banned
On the one hand, I'd love a pony avatar, on the other hand, Chinner would leave me.

Hopefully some duck action will be happening in later episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom