• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NA) June PSN Flash Sale Incoming 6/24-6/27 - Telltale Games, Mad Max, more

adj_noun

I still remember that mixture of surprise and delight about halfway through Borderlands' first episode when I realized I absolutely loved it. Blew my expectations away.

Game of Thrones...I mean, I didn't hate it, it was just so...Telltale-y...

Falchion

I remember getting the Amazon price error for the complete edition for $16. Deal of this gen lol

Yep, I had previously beaten it on the One but still grabbed that deal just to replay and do the season pass. It was just as much fun the second time around.

MiTYH

I remember getting the Amazon price error for the complete edition for $16. Deal of this gen lol

Absolutely! I got in on that! Black Friday shenanigans.

I feel bad I have only completed... 1/3 of the storyline? I'll get back into it eventually, I'm sure...

RedAssedApe

Banned
I think TFtB is a bad game with horrid writing and terrible humor, but different strokes, I guess. I paid five bucks for it, and I regret it.

GoT stinks, too. Really, when it comes to Telltale, I endorse TWAU and TWD Season One wholeheartedly and am somewhat supportive of Tales From Monkey Island, but that's about it. They're more miss than hit, I think.

I wouldn't go as far as you as I thought there were some pretty funny parts. But twau is a lot more interesting of a setting than borderlands.

tebunker

Banned
I remember hemming and hawing over buying it and ultimately passing because I just didnt think I'd play it and the dlc was underwhelming.

I have all the other ones on pc and would've liked this one there too. But now at $12 I may get it on ps4

ReaperXL7

Seems like Wario thinks it might be a publisher sale? I'd kill for dying light to go on sale if this is a WB sale. Always wanted to pick it up but never got around to it

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward shows up with a Save 70% banner
Muramasa Rebirth Save 70%
Titan Attacks Save 75%
Race the Sun Save 60%
Warrior's Orochi 3: Ultimate $15.99

Kyrios

Might have to pick up Mad Max and Borderlands at those prices.

Question: If I got bored of the Borderlands games, would I still enjoy the Telltale game?

catspit

Question: If I got bored of the Borderlands games, would I still enjoy the Telltale game?

I am not a fan of borderlands and I think Tales from the Borderlands is a must play/great game.

Kinyou

As usual with Telltale it's completely narrative driven, so it depends if you liked the dark humor and world of borderlands.

milkham

damnit just bought xcom last week

as far as the game goes looks like it is basically enemy within, not sure why its not just called that.
long load times, ui glitches, occasionally locks up and i have to hit the ps button and kill the game to reload a save. It's glitchy and unpolished but I'm still enjoying it.

Top Bottom