• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NA) June PSN Flash Sale Incoming 6/24-6/27 - Telltale Games, Mad Max, more

Ok, just one more question. I haven't seen the anime,so I'll be ok with the game right?
It's in fact better that you haven't seen the anime.

You can play it with having seen the anime of course, for anyone on the opposite side of the fence, but the VN is superb going in blind.
Is it worth getting if I've already seen the anime? I love the anime though so more likely than not to get it.
Yes, still worth it. You've been spoiled a bit, but the VN expands rather largely on stuff that had to be cut from the runtime of the anime. Still worth it for sure!

Ponn

Banned
There was an x com for vita?? How was it?

It's not bad. Its pretty much like its big brothers just graphically neutered. All the gameplay is intact, it surprised the shit out of me. It does have problems though besides the graphics downgrade. It lags, alot, it has audio hiccups and it has glitched on me a couple times now forcing me to close the game mid-map.

It's not bad. Its pretty much like its big brothers just graphically neutered. All the gameplay is intact, it surprised the shit out of me. It does have problems though besides the graphics downgrade. It lags, alot, it has audio hiccups and it has glitched on me a couple times now forcing me to close the game mid-map.
Does it feature Cross-Save with the PS3 version?

The Swindle is excellent, but a word of warning: anyone interested in it would do well to get it on Steam instead. The PSN version is an absolute mess of game-ruining glitches which make it nigh-on impossible to enjoy.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I wasn't a big fan of TWD, so I was wary of anything Telltale, but people convinced me try out Tales from the Borderlands... Out of nowhere it became one of the best games I've played this year. Everyone should get it. If you're on the fence: no knowledge of the other Borderlands games is needed, it's self-contained.

It's been weeks and I'm still in awe of the game, still listen to the soundrack too.

People often complain that there aren't enough legitimately funny games, well this is definitely one of them. Combined with really good writing to boot.

So yeah, get Tales from the Borderlands.

Anyone getting Steins;Gate, take it from me, it's absolutely worth slogging through those beyond boring first two chapters in order to get to the good stuff. Persevere.

sensui-tomo

Folks with a vita or ps tv... get this game
ClvY4LDUkAE1aXq.jpg

Top Bottom