• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN: Retro Sale

cWJIzIP.png

PS3

PS Vita

PS4

PSOne Classics

Weekly Deals AKA Atlus Sales

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/retro-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-RETROSALELP

Thanks, PSlifestyle.net
PS Blog

RedAssedApe

Banned
don't forget. you get an extra 10% if you have PS+

Grim $6
Child of Light $4.50
Hotline Miami 2 $7.50 (is this a good sequel?)

so tempted...

Cess007

PS3
  • Beyond: Two Souls – $8.00
  • I Am Alive – $5.25
  • Tecmo Bowl Throwback – $6.99

PS4

• Child of Light – $6.00
  • Grim Fandango Remastered (cross-buy) – $7.50
  • Titan Souls – $8.99

How to hell is Sony expecting me to save money for MGSV and Yakuza 5 with this sale? : (

Edit. Beyond Two Souls sounds exactly like the game of game, we will have soon on IGC if the remaster is actually coming. So maybe, i should hold on that one.

NoKisum

Was planning on buying Hotline Miami 2 once I finish the first one, but might as well do it now.

Also, slightly off topic question: We might be getting a PS4 within the next year or so (no immediate future, but soon hopefully). If I buy any games digitally through the web store, will I be able to download them to the system as soon we have it? Or do I need to own the system first?

Coppanuva

don't forget. you get an extra 10% if you have PS+

Grim $6
Child of Light $4.50
Hotline Miami 2 $7.50 (is this a good sequel?)

so tempted...

Is that true for all games or only some? If all... how's titan Souls and how's Bound By Flame? I'm deciding if I want either of those before I get sucked into September's releases.

Is that true for all games or only some? If all... how's titan Souls and how's Bound By Flame? I'm deciding if I want either of those before I get sucked into September's releases.

Plus prices are up in the Vita store but not the web store. That's why only the games in the Vita section have an additional price next to it.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
"Noped" all the way through the list... Then got to Tron Bonne. Ohhhh yeah ;)

I have been meaning to play DustForce but who am I kidding, im never gonna sit down on my PC to play it.

How is the Vita version, what does the EX version have on PC that the Vita version doesnt?

Toki767

I have been meaning to play DustForce but who am I kidding, im never gonna sit down on my PC to play it.

How is the Vita version, what does the EX version have on PC that the Vita version doesnt?
I remember the Vita version having issues. Not sure if it was fixed.

Hugstable

Banned

It's terrible don't buy it. Slowdown and Lag kills the whole thing on Vita

AndyD

aka andydumi
It's coming out on PS4 with Heavy Rain next year apparently

I haven't played either of them so I'm definitely waiting for that. Beyond is gonna look lifelike on PS4.

Hmm, I wonder if this one will be cross-buy with the new version. Doubt it. But some PSN games have been.

Was planning on buying Hotline Miami 2 once I finish the first one, but might as well do it now.

Also, slightly off topic question: We might be getting a PS4 within the next year or so (no immediate future, but soon hopefully). If I buy any games digitally through the web store, will I be able to download them to the system as soon we have it? Or do I need to own the system first?

So long as you use the same account you bought the games with on that PS4, you can access the games.

I bought plenty of Vita games before I ever owned the system

Coppanuva

Plus prices are up in the Vita store but not the web store. That's why only the games in the Vita section have an additional price next to it.

Ok cool. Still debating on Bound By Flame, I think I'm likely to pick up Titan Souls since I've heard good things.

It's terrible don't buy it. Slowdown and Lag kills the whole thing on Vita

Yeah, it should be noted this only applies to the vita version. PC version is awesome and worth playing.

Top Bottom