• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN: Retro Sale

RedAssedApe

Banned
Was planning on buying Hotline Miami 2 once I finish the first one, but might as well do it now.

Also, slightly off topic question: We might be getting a PS4 within the next year or so (no immediate future, but soon hopefully). If I buy any games digitally through the web store, will I be able to download them to the system as soon we have it? Or do I need to own the system first?

So long as you use the same account you bought the games with on that PS4, you can access the games.

I bought plenty of Vita games before I ever owned the system

yep...also make sure you are redeeming games on ps+ (if you are subscribed) even if you don't own other consoles yet. they will be available to you once you actually do have it.

KTO

There also seems to be an Atlus sale going on as well. Does anyone know if P4G usually goes on sale with the rest of their games? I was trying to pick it up before the end of the summer.

Mass One

$15.00 for putty squad. Outrageous. And no knack.

Tron bonne's gameplay videos look pretty cool and I think it works on the pstv.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Toy Story 2 for $1.50? That one's getting so bought!

How's Star Wars: Racer Revenge? I liked the original one on PC, is this good too?

The End

Tron Bonne get.

My recreation of my late-90s PS1 collection on my PS TV is nearly coming along nicely, but there's a bunch of like, Working Designs games that'll never be released on PSN

Considering Grim Fandango.

Haven't really played many point and click adventure games, but this one sounds a little tougher than that ones I have played (Mainly Back to the Future and Broken Age). Worried I might get frustrated.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Towerfall, everyone

Towerfall
Yes, get it people! It was my first experience with the PS4: "What the hell is this? I want to see games that take advantage of the new system, not this retro-styled game!"

2 hours later I was still playing it with my friends, and only stopped because we had to go. It's so much fun, seriously.

Rogue Legacy worth $8.50? Heard mixed reviews about it.
I didn't enjoy it at all, but many people did. Get it if you like grinding a lot, I guess. Or are skilled enough to beat the bosses with an underpowered character, that could work too.

Hupsel

Bought Hotline Miami 2.

For those asking...

Titan Souls is cool, the bosses are well designed, but keep in mind the game is very short. Lasts about 2.5 - 3 hours. You can replay it in hard mode but... its more like an impossible mode... or I just suck.

Rogue Legacy. I dont like Rogue Legacy... or at least I dont like it as much as everyone else. I think its a cool game but a terrible roguelike. You need to grind a lot early on since you wont be doing that much damage to enemies and will die quite fast, so grinding is way more important than skill here imo.

Fitts

GREAT price for Beyond Two Souls! Amazingly entertaining. One of the funniest games ever made whether it was trying to be or not.

Capcom Arcade Cabinet is completely worth it. Games look amazing and there's all kinds of screen/sound/control options to customize it to be just the way you like. Online co-op on many of these as well. Solid purchase.

Arttemis

Titan Souls - $7.50
Child of Light - $4.50
Strike Suit Zero - $6.00
Towerfall - $4.50
Binding of Isaac - $12.00

I have those in my cart now and am about to pull the trigger. I'm positive about Child of Light, Tower of Ascension, and Isaac...

What is the consensus about Titan Souls, Strike Suit Zero?

Top Bottom