• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, has Sasuke's got his ass beat yet?

The last anime episode I watched saw him kill the white Zetsu. He's been in an almost permanent beast mode, he took on a number of Kage, which resulted in him forcing one kage to cut off his arm and seeing him survive against another in a one on one fight in a weakened state.

Now that he's got Itachi's eyes, he's probably on an equal level to or more powerful than even Madara.

?
I mean, Zetsu was attached to Obito's left side (the side with Madara's Rinnegan), but I imagine he could have just switched to Obito's right side, which still had Obito's original right Sharingan, the one Obito himself had been using all along to cast Kamui and switch dimensions.
Instead, Madara apparently went "nah, Zetsu, don't bother: I'll just give Obito his old left Sharingan back!"

Oh, I though you mean switching the eye, not him switching himself. I guess he didn't wanted to waste a valuable MS Sharingan and he trusted zetsu. He after all collected Sharingan.

Can't wait till this arc finishes so that we can work our way to Naruto vs. Sasuke 2

Sasuke has being so weak compared to Naruto lately that I'll be surprised how Kishi will manage to fool us into think is going to be a fight.

Edit:

The last anime episode I watched saw him kill the white Zetsu. He's been in an almost permanent beast mode, he took on a number of Kage, which resulted in him forcing one kage to cut off his arm and seeing him survive against another in a one on one fight in a weakened state.

Now that he's got Itachi's eyes, he's probably on an equal level to or more powerful than even Madara.

PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAD, YOU ARE GOING TO GET MASSIVELY SPOILED.

Jigolo

I think they're on even ground right now with Sasuke's new eye abilities. Not only that but when they both met up with the Sage I think that's when they became on par with each other. I know we've seen what the Sun on Naruto can do but have we seen what Sasuke's moon can do yet? (I don't quite remember)

Anyway they are DESTINED to fight. Mark my words, it will happen. I just hope it's as good as the fight one.

PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAD, YOU ARE GOING TO GET MASSIVELY SPOILED.

Honestly, I'd welcome being spoiled. The anime was moving at such a slow pace that I just gave up watching. I couldn't take how slow everything was moving, it felt like they were trying to spread one manga issue out over an entire episode...

I think they're on even ground right now with Sasuke's new eye abilities. Not only that but when they both met up with the Sage I think that's when they became on par with each other. I know we've seen what the Sun on Naruto can do but have we seen what Sasuke's moon can do yet? (I don't quite remember)

Anyway they are DESTINED to fight. Mark my words, it will happen. I just hope it's as good as the fight one.

There are more eye abilities beyond those that have already been featured?

Good grief...

And they met the sage? The sage of six paths? How in the hell?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
And they met the sage? The sage of six paths? How in the hell?
Remember how Kakashi met his dad? Kind of like that... only they didn't have to die for it to happen. Something about traveling through dimensions. Actually, it might be more similar to how Naruto goes to that weird cage place when he talks to the Nine Tails.

It's also worth mentioning that after meeting the sage, he gave them both massive power ups. If you ever watched/read DBZ, it's like when Gohan became Mystic Gohan... but they can actually use new techniques now, so it's not like they just "got stronger".

Sasuke has an ability similar to Law from one piece I think. There's his limited space in which Sasuke can freely warp to any place he wants. And it's way faster than any other space time technique like Minato's or Tobirama.

He unlocked his Indra Susanoo which is the fullbody giant Susanoo that Madara had, except it has two swords and wicked wings, seems faster also and possibly more durable.

Way better Chakra control (we saw how he cut the ice using black fire)

Way faster movement (at least on par with 8 gates guy, faster than a warper)

But still Naruto go the Sage of Six Paths body and all the Tail Beasts. He managed to avoid Kaguya, something Sasuke wasn't able and she herself (not BZ) talk about how fast he was, also his Multi Bijou Dama Rasenshuriken is like the most OP attack in the entire series.

There are more eye abilities beyond those that have already been featured?

naruto-and-sasuke-vs-madara-header.png

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
Plot twist.
amaterasu and kamui could be basically the same jutsu just tied to different dimensions. amaterasu's flames are teleported from some mad fire dimension.

I'm very intrigued about what's going to happen with the Kages. Also how come Minato didn't grew his left arm back when Madera died?

Frog-fu

Banned

Assuming Naruto and Sasuke got equal portions of the Sage's power there is noway they are equals now. Naruto was lightyears ahead of Sasuke when he had Bijū Mode (and could already beat him with Kyūbi Chakra Mode). Since then he's gotten Bijū Sage Mode and his Sage powers to boot. On top of that he can apparently use whatever bijū power the bijū possess like lava and magnetism - and he can fly. Naruto is ridiculously powerful right now and I suspect there's still more to come, namely a new bijū avatar.

The fucking war has become ridiculously long and boring. It peaked at the Obito god mode.

Agreed, Obito 10 tails jinchūriki was a good main boss/antagonist. I also think defeating Obito shouldve been the end of the war arc IMO. I mean, Obito was basically the main antagonist/villian for the series of shippuden up to that point! Made sense for the arc to end there, he was the one who put this war in place! Yeah Madara manipulated him yada yada, but every villian ended up being manipulated by a higher villan in this series right? (Even Madara lmao)

edit: I just think this war arc has gone on for way too long and is too drawn out. Naruto's, Sasuke's, Madara's powers have gotten over the top and ridiculous.

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
I'm very intrigued about what's going to happen with the Kages. Also how come Minato didn't grew his left arm back when Madera died?

He didn't get an arm back when Obito lost the 10 tails so it's probably permanent damage rather than a blocking the recovery effect.
I think he'd need like an edo-tensie reset to get his arms back.

Agreed, Obito 10 tails jinchūriki was a good main boss/antagonist. I also think defeating Obito shouldve been the end of the war arc IMO. I mean, Obito was basically the main antagonist/villian for the series of shippuden up to that point! Made sense for the arc to end there, he was the one who put this war in place! Yeah Madara manipulated him yada yada, but every villian ended up being manipulated by a higher villan in this series right? (Even Madara lmao)

edit: I just think this war arc has gone on for way too long and is too drawn out. Narutos, Sasukes, Madara's powers have gotten over the top and ridiculous.

The war arc ended there in my opinion. After that the tone of the manga shifted dramatically when Madera got his body back and Killed both Naruto and Sasuke. There was a tension that I loved.

Then when Madara became the host I believe a new arc started. Since we where introduced to all these elements and the sages backstory, I believe that arc also ended when Madara succeed in the moon eye plan and now we are on an entire different arc.

There haven't being a war in a long ass time.

Majine

Banned
Wroonnngg.
Madara put the eye that was in Kakashi back into Obito/zetsu when he took the rinnigan back.
naruto-4953609.jpg

Obito's right eye is closed to show zetsu that has taken over.

Now what I'm wondering is, does this mean Naruto and Obito can theoretically keep plopping out Sharingans, recreating it and selling boatloads of Sharingans on the black ninja market?

Man the last chapter I read was like two years ago.

Basically all the hokages and leaders and everything and naruto and everyone was facing down the evil guys. Hinata just died.

Surely it would have ended soon after that. Everyone was in place!

Arc has been one of the best ways to do an arc in manga, making it feel more refined than Bleach's. The chapter with THAT jutsu was just amazing.

I wont believe its approaching its end until the manga says something about it and hypes it up. Backstory and the pacing implies it isnt ending as soon as people think (end of the year.)

The war arc ended there in my opinion. After that the tone of the manga shifted dramatically when Madera got his body back and Killed both Naruto and Sasuke. There was a tension that I loved.

Then when Madara became the host I believe a new arc started. Since we where introduced to all these elements and the sages backstory, I believe that arc also ended when Madara succeed in the moon eye plan and now we are on an entire different arc.

There haven't being a war in a long ass time.

Oh okay, my bad! Guess what I meant to say is that I want the story to move on already lol.

cyborg009

Banned
It does seem kind of random. I can't remember but didn't Hamura appear in one of the flashbacks or something in a recent chapter. I figure Kishi will somehow fit in more backstory for him. It's weird that we got something on Kaguya/Hagoromo/ashura/indra yet Hamura is like hai guyz I exist -_-

Another thing is temari and that sealing jar... epic foreshadowing!

Arc has been one of the best ways to do an arc in manga, making it feel more refined than Bleach's. The chapter with THAT jutsu was just amazing.

I wont believe its approaching its end until the manga says something about it and hypes it up. Backstory and the pacing implies it isnt ending as soon as people think (end of the year.)

Do you even read Hunter X Hunter?

Sai

Assuming Naruto and Sasuke got equal portions of the Sage's power there is noway they are equals now. Naruto was lightyears ahead of Sasuke when he had Bijū Mode (and could already beat him with Kyūbi Chakra Mode). Since then he's gotten Bijū Sage Mode and his Sage powers to boot. On top of that he can apparently use whatever bijū power the bijū possess like lava and magnetism - and he can fly. Naruto is ridiculously powerful right now and I suspect there's still more to come, namely a new bijū avatar.
They were pretty much on par pre-Rikudō Sennin. The difference between them was Naruto's Bijū Mode, and Sasuke had his stabilized Susanoō waiting in answer to that.

Now, though? Sasuke's Rinnegan affords him a really tricky ability, but we've seen a more substantial buff from Naruto's Rikudo Senjutsu & Yōton. Granted, we haven't really seen the extent of Sasuke's Rinnegan and Inton.

Plot twist.
amaterasu and kamui could be basically the same jutsu just tied to different dimensions. amaterasu's flames are teleported from some mad fire dimension.
Amaterasu's black flames emanate very powerful chakra, they aren't summoned. Like the Katon it stems from, the black flames are a Nature Release, created from the user's chakra, that Sasuke has dubbed "Enton"

To give you a sense of perspective, only FOUR days have passed in the manga in nearly 200 chapters.
Haha, like I mentioned before when you have entire chapters dedicated to a SINGLE move it's bound to happen.

Hopefully now that they have Obito back and the Kages are near and madara might come back they can finish off Kaguya within the next 10 chapters...

Sai

By the way, I spot a watermark in one of the images in the OP. Don't think the man takes too kindly to that around here. :x

bryanee

Man the last chapter I read was like two years ago.

Basically all the hokages and leaders and everything and naruto and everyone was facing down the evil guys. Hinata just died.

Surely it would have ended soon after that. Everyone was in place!

I think you mean Neji died.

Hinata is still alive and kicking and ready to bear Naruto's kids.

I think you mean Neji died.

Hinata is still alive and kicking and ready to bear Naruto's kids.
How OP would offspring of naruto and hinata be. Like for real. Hyuga DNA mixed with Uzumaki DNA is craycray. Don't Uzumaki's already have Senju DNA as well and aren't Hyuga clan members descendents of the uchiha. I can't even imagine what eye power their kids would have combined with their ridiculous chakra pool/stamina.

Kysen

Kakashi getting back his normal eye sucks, there goes all his special techniques. Now he is even weaker than Gai.

Now what I'm wondering is, does this mean Naruto and Obito can theoretically keep plopping out Sharingans, recreating it and selling boatloads of Sharingans on the black ninja market?

I don't think you can clone Blood Line Limits, if that was possible I'm sure Kabuto would had done it already (he said he was the closest to the sage of six paths).

Also isn't Kabuto a genin also? That means Naruto, Kabuto and Sasuke can enter the forest tournament as a team.

How OP would offspring of naruto and hinata be. Like for real. Hyuga DNA mixed with Uzumaki DNA is craycray. Don't Uzumaki's already have Senju DNA as well and aren't Hyuga clan members descendents of the uchiha. I can't even imagine what eye power their kids would have combined with their ridiculous chakra pool/stamina.

Nenji Uzumaki (You know Nenji is going to be his name) would be the most broken mother fucker in the series. If bottom tier garbage like Hinata was able to smack back the hand of the Juubi itself with just a tiny bit of Chaka from Kurama (may he rest in peace), imagine one becoming a host to all the beasts.

Spongebob

Banned
I really hate how we haven't seen more of Sasuke's Rinnegan. I'd like to think that he will be able to use more Rinnegan techniques that the warping ability that he's been using. It's ridiculous that Sasuke is going to require a Sharingan use's help to escape from Kaguya's dimension.

oni_saru

They have to figth, they have been hype it up for fucking 10 years.

It's gonna end up being a friendly fight. And the last panel will be them running towards each other. The End

We don't even get to see the fight. Happy 10 years of waiting for itsnothing.gif :p

I really hate how we haven't seen more of Sasuke's Rinnegan. I'd like to think that he will be able to use more Rinnegan techniques that the warping ability that he's been using. It's ridiculous that Sasuke is going to require a Sharingan use's help to escape from Kaguya's dimension.
to be fair, it's not really Sasuke's fault he can't do Kamui. Perfect rinnegan is still probably more powerful than having two EMS or whatever. But in this one instance Kamui is kind of needed to combat Kaguya's space time shite.

The fight is going to be for the (meaningless) title of Hokage. But even if Sasuke wins, he won't become Hokage. He had treated everyone except Naruto and Orochimaru like worthless pieces of shit. No way people are going to choose him. Heck by the time the series end I'll be surprised if people don't choose Naruto as emperor of Earth.

hamchan

It's gonna end up being a friendly fight. And the last panel will be them running towards each other. The End

We don't even get to see the fight. Happy 10 years of waiting for itsnothing.gif :p

Naruto ending like Rocky III would be amazing.

Feels so good to discuss Naruto GOD!!! My friends don't keep up with the manga and the Gamefaqs forum is just the same people going at each others throats all the time.

The fight is going to be for the (meaningless) title of Hokage. But even if Sasuke wins, he won't become Hokage. He had treated everyone except Naruto and Orochimaru like worthless pieces of shit. No way people are going to choose him. Heck by the time the series end I'll be surprised if people don't choose Naruto as emperor of Earth.
Naruto will become Hokage and he will name Sasuke as Sanin who will act as protector of the leaf aka hitman. Belieeeeve that. Kakashi will be his advisor. Tsunade goes back to gambling. Sakura does nothing.

Remember how Kakashi met his dad? Kind of like that... only they didn't have to die for it to happen. Something about traveling through dimensions. Actually, it might be more similar to how Naruto goes to that weird cage place when he talks to the Nine Tails.

It's also worth mentioning that after meeting the sage, he gave them both massive power ups. If you ever watched/read DBZ, it's like when Gohan became Mystic Gohan... but they can actually use new techniques now, so it's not like they just "got stronger".

Jesus. I guess I should be happy I stopped watching as there's no way I'd be able to continue after these events.

A Rinnegan?

How on Earth did he unlock that? And why is facing off against Madara? Surely he'd be siding with Madara against Naruto and the village?

hamchan

Or Sasuke and Naruto end up travelling 30 years into the future, Kakashi is Hokage, everyone else is grown up.

Sakura is an old lady and has married Choji.

Heroman

Banned
Jesus. I guess I should be happy I stopped watching as there's no way I'd be able to continue after these events.

A Rinnegan?

How on Earth did he unlock that? And why is facing off against Madara? Surely he'd be siding with Madara against Naruto and the village?
Some really dumb shit happen that made him change sides,and he got the Rinnegan because he is the reincarnation of the sage son or something.It really dumb.

Maybe Sasuke becomes Hokage (he shouldn't, Tobirama[A.K.A Best Homage]made a good point on how emotional broken people should be in charge of a village) and Naruto becomes the Fire lord or whatever the name is from those people that actually runs the entire countries and not the Military bases known as Hidden Villages.

Also this was amazing.

002.jpg

Some really dumb shit happen that made him change sides,and he got the Rinnegan because he is the reincarnation of the sage son or something.It really dumb.

So he killed Danzo and nearly killed Sakura for nothing? And he's the reincarnation of the Sage's son?

Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom