• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Rinnegan?

How on Earth did he unlock that? And why is facing off against Madara? Surely he'd be siding with Madara against Naruto and the village?

Is going to be really hard to explain for someone that's so behind.

First of all

who_is_madara_mask.jpg
This guy isn't even Madara, Madara was dead.

A lot of stuff has happened, you are easily 5-6 years behind. There's no way to explaining shortly that wouldn't make you confused as hell.

I really hope there is some sort of 'reset' soon, with Kaguya dying and taking all the reincarnation and lineage BS with her. Maybe even sealing the Byakugan/Sharingan/Rinnegan with her.

I would also like to see Kabuto explored as a villain again. A redo. He held up against Itachi and Sasuke well, until the shitty end of that fight.

Percy

Banned
A Rinnegan?

How on Earth did he unlock that? And why is facing off against Madara? Surely he'd be siding with Madara against Naruto and the village?

This is nothing.

He had a face turn after getting to have a bro-down with Itachi's Edo Tensei before he got re-deaded and then he brought Orochimaru back to life and HE had a face turn too and used Edo Tensei to bring back the first four hokages and then they all teamed up with Naruto and fought an army of tree monsters before having a Guren Laggan gatai combination where Naruto's Kyubi form and Sasuke's Susano'o merged into a giant armored fox with a sword or something.

It really has been the most ridiculous shit imaginable, run while you can.

Maddocks

Jesus. I guess I should be happy I stopped watching as there's no way I'd be able to continue after these events.

A Rinnegan?

He gained the rinnegan by almost dying pretty much, it caused him to come in contact with the sage of the six paths. He gave sasuke some of his power combined with almost dying and boom he unlocked his rinnegan.

He is facing off against Madara because he decided that destroying the village was the wrong choice because it would then be throwing away his brothers sacrifice. So he then decides to become hokage and stop all the fighting another way.

It is implied that the way he wants to gain peace is to destroy the tailed beasts. Which of course naruto will not allow him to do so they will butt heads before the end of the series about it. I assume the ending of the series will be a time skip with naruto as hokage and sasuke the leader of his own village.

Heroman

Banned
Guys, now that I have been thinking what happen in this arc I have come to the conclusion that this arc is fucking dumb and shity. At least we got to see Gai doing some cool shit.

DJwest

Do you guys remember that Hashirama gave Sasuke something to face Madara ? He's yet to show what it was right ?

I really hope there is some sort of 'reset' soon, with Kaguya dying and taking all the reincarnation and lineage BS with her. Maybe even sealing the Byakugan/Sharingan/Rinnegan with her.

I would also like to see Kabuto explored as a villain again. A redo. He held up against Itachi and Sasuke well, until the shitty end of that fight.

Me too, but he pretty much a good guy now. But I remember something he said to Orochimaru that caught my attention but I can't find the panel. I don't know what Orochumaru's end game in since both him and Kabuto got caught in the Genjutsu.

Edit:

If you want to know about ONE PIECE, go to the One Piece thread. Is already bad enough in the community thread when is just people shitting on Naruto every week and praising One Piece like it's the second coming of Jesus. I really want a place where I can discuss the actually events in the manga and not deal with manga wars.

At no real cost.

And with no real reward.

It had a point though, it show people that Madara can be beaten.

When Madara got revived he was so strong that he changed the tone of the war completely, fodderized all the bijou, Kill Naruto (the one person that boosted the morale of the entire army, while protecting them and boosting their stats), Kill Sasuke, fodderized the Senju brothers.

Then he got a massive power up, and fodderizzed Minato. People starting thinking he was an unbeatable God, Sakura herself almost puke because the pressure of beating God was so high. But Guy went balls deep and kick the ever living shit out of him. Suddenly Madara was a man again, to the ninjas and us readers.

No idea why Naruto saved him, since he lost a foot already. But like he said, his body moved on his own.

He's done such a poor job with pacing, things have become somewhat convoluted story wise and in order to keep moving the story forward, keeps adding more characters to the endgame that were never foreshadowed. Madara is fine and having them meet the sage is okay too but to introduce his mother as the main villain so late along with his brother should never have been done. And throwing the brother in there all of a sudden means he's going to play a part too. Make up your mind too about the reincarnations. You say Naruto is Asura but then Kaguya and even ten tails see him as the reincarnation of the Six paths? And all the retconning, all the power boosts, Orochimaru is still around, the Sage appearing out of Madara's crotch...

I can't wait until none of it matters and it's Naruto vs. Sasuke. This is some of the worst work of a mangaka and I wish I was excited by this arc but I can't be.

Nenji Uzumaki (You know Nenji is going to be his name) would be the most broken mother fucker in the series. If bottom tier garbage like Hinata was able to smack back the hand of the Juubi itself with just a tiny bit of Chaka from Kurama (may he rest in peace), imagine one becoming a host to all the beasts.

Wait, he died?

...my investment in this series has become so low I keep forgetting crap like this (the Kaguya "reveal" literally had me going "wait, who?"

Nah he is currently sealed within Kaguya, Naruto has the good half of Kurama with him now. Which while more cooperative is not Naruto's friend like Kurama became.

360pages

Naruto for me is odd, I think part one was really good, had a narrative flow and each character got a cool moment. It made me excited for what part 2 was going to be like.

Hell, I love Naruto Part 1 more than I enjoy ATLA,

Then I finally got to part two, and with every new story arc my excitement for the series grows smaller and smaller. To the point that I kind of just want to end so I can be relieved of reading it. (I started this nearly ten years ago, I'm not going to stop now)

Frog-fu

Banned
Some really dumb shit happen that made him change sides,and he got the Rinnegan because he is the reincarnation of the sage son or something.It really dumb.

This is the worst summation of anything I've seen in a long time. If you're going to rag on something at least know what you're talking about.

Sasuke switched sides because after being manipulated his entire life (by Itachi, Orochimaru, Obito) he wanted to come to his own truth. Speaking to Hashirama made him understand why Itachi did what he did and it made him realise that destroying Konoha wouldn't honour his brother's memory. Saving it would.

Sasuke apparently awakened the Rinnegan because Hagoromo gave him half of his power. HIs Rinnegan is different than Madara as it's red and wasn't achieved by melding the chakra of Indra and Ashura. (Others speculate awakened the Rinnegan because Hashirama gave him chakra, thus he actually would have combined Indra and Ashura's chakra, though I would've thought it'd be a purple Rinnegan, but who knows. It's not entirely clear.)

Namikaze1

Hey guys, how's it- (sees some Sakura bashing)
:(
Screw you guys!

Naruto ending like Rocky III would be amazingly bad.
fixed that for you.

I need to see the fight. Like others said, this fight has been hyped up for way too long. It NEEDS to happen. Hell, I refuse to believe that Sasuke all of a sudden had a face turn. I refuse to believe Hashirama's Talk no Jutsu is as strong as Naruto's. I'll be fine with the score finally being settle.

Also, the manga needs to end without stating who ends up with who. The pairing wars must continue. I want to see them shippers cry knowing their favorite shipping couple (specifically the hardcore NaruHina shippers since they like to bash Sakura for no reason) is not canon. I'm gonna sit back on the sidelines and watch as they keep fighting their little pathetic war. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go and prepare my bunker.

Ten space bucks (not real cash! I'm broke.) Talk no Jutsu ends the war.

He's done such a poor job with pacing, things have become somewhat convoluted story wise and in order to keep moving the story forward, keeps adding more characters to the endgame that were never foreshadowed. Madara is fine and having them meet the sage is okay too but to introduce his mother as the main villain so late along with his brother should never have been done. And throwing the brother in there all of a sudden means he's going to play a part too. Make up your mind too about the reincarnations. You say Naruto is Asura but then Kaguya and even ten tails see him as the reincarnation of the Six paths? And all the retconning, all the power boosts, Orochimaru is still around, the Sage appearing out of Madara's crotch...

I can't wait until none of it matters and it's Naruto vs. Sasuke. This is some of the worst work of a mangaka and I wish I was excited by this arc but I can't be.

Yep, agreed.

I fell like Kishi is constantly writing his way out of holes he dug himself. If only he knew where the story would be 2-3 years ago; he could have planned a more coherent delivery.

Namikaze1

Anyone else getting the feeling that
Madara will have a little face turn after Hashirama does his thing after getting boosted by Hagoromo or whatever his name is?
I don't know why I'm getting this feeling. But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens.

Sakura is a cool character and way hotter than Hinata. But her hate is justified by her actions. Even Kakashi said when he saw the team 7 back again that she could use some psychological help.

That being said, she took Madara's rod like a champ, unlike the Senju brothers. And keep Naruto's heart beating long enough for him to be actually revived. She also saved countless lives in the war.

The problem is that she lies to herself. She lies to her into thinking Sasuke still cares about her and she lies to her into thinking she is as strong as Naruto and Sasuke. I like how Sai put her in her place in more than one occasion and called her bullshit out.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised neither, all this time him and the Uchihas where fooled into believing the words of the Uchiha tablet. Which Hagoromo actually wrote to prevent them for going power hungry, yet the zetsu fake into have them thinking the Moon Eye Plan was the Uchiha's goal. I'll bet he would his pissed. His entire clan was just peons for her revival.

Sakura is a cool character and way hotter than Hinata. But her hate is justified by her actions. Even Kakashi said when he saw the team 7 back again that she could use some psychological help.

That being said, she took Madara's rod like a champ, unlike the Senju brothers. And keep Naruto's heart beating long enough for him to be actually revived. She also saved countless lives in the war.

The problem is that she lies to herself. She lies to her into thinking Sasuke still cares about her and she lies to her into thinking she is as strong as Naruto and Sasuke. I like how Sai put her in her place in more than one occasion and called her bullshit out.

Agreed.

Although I love her to death, I do acknowledge her flaws.

As for shipping, you all need to look at the big picture instead of reading fanfiction. Some of you need to mentally prepare to be disappointed.

It's going to be Zutara, HarryxHermione, and Taiora levels of denial and stupidity.

I look forward to the bitter tears

Namikaze1

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised neither, all this time him and the Uchihas where fooled into believing the words of the Uchiha tablet. Which Hagoromo actually wrote to prevent them for going power hungry, yet the zetsu fake into have them thinking the Moon Eye Plan was the Uchiha's goal. I'll bet he would his pissed. His entire clan was just peons for her revival.
I definitely see her flaws. She is one of my favorite characters in the series. I just hate that she gets bashed by a certain hardcore sector of a certain pairing fanbase. Sakura isn't like the others in her group who are from prestigious clans/family and able to learn their clan/family's jutsus. She had to work her ass off to get to where she's at. Yeah, she's never going to be at Naruto's or Sasuke's level, no one will, but she's not entirely useless. In fact, she's done more for Naruto than Hinata but I'm not going down that road.

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
Do you guys remember that Hashirama gave Sasuke something to face Madara ? He's yet to show what it was right ?

It was like 5 years before we saw what Itachi's crow did so who knows if it'll ever get shown...

I don't think Madara is completely gone yet.

Nope, the eye was already there when Zetsu backstabbed Madara.

So, yes, Madara kindly (and super conveniently for the plot) gave Obito his other eye back. Zetsu could have just switched sides to use Kamui, but nope: in the world of Naruto, it's apparently easier to transplant another eye instead!
Lol I knew it

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
Nah he is currently sealed within Kaguya, Naruto has the good half of Kurama with him now. Which while more cooperative is not Naruto's friend like Kurama became.

Naruto has yin Kurma at the moment which is the dark half.

So Naruto has in a sense both the yang (light) and a part of yin sage of six paths chakra.

Naruto has yin Kurma at the moment which is the dark half.

So Naruto has in a sense both the yang (light) and a part of yin sage of six paths chakra.

Huh? I assumed Naruto had the bad half of Kurama. Since he tried to rip his way out of Naruto's body for 16 years. While the other half was sealed in Minato and immediately was like, okay I'll help you bro.

An interesting was that out of the brothers instead of one having the body and the other the eye. One had the body and the eyes and the other was an useless sack of crap.

Namikaze1

So while showering, I thought about how all those that died in the war will be resurrected because it's gonna happen. If Kishi couldn't stick with killing off more than half of the villagers in Konoha, he sure isn't going to stick with killing off so many of the Shinobi Alliance fighters. I kept coming back to three possible ways Kishi would revive them all. They all have to do with the Rinnegan and that Rebirth Rinnegan exclusive jutsu.

1) Madara using the jutsu after his heart to heart talk with Hashirama. This will be his way to "atone" for his mistakes.
Chance of happening: 10%

2) Similar to the one above but with Sasuke instead.
15%

3) Sasuke using the jutsu while Naruto supplies him with his Life Chakra bullshit, thus keeping Sasuke alive and not deteriorating from the process.
70%

The 5% left is some other bullshit thing happening.

That's something that we all should come to accept. If anyone is expecting any different, they are setting themselves to disappointment.

I wonder if Samui and Atsui are going to be unsealed.

They have been sent to where Anko and Yamato resides.

Where Yamato when from being raped by the Flower Hashirama abomination to powe up the zetsus, then became a host of Spiral Zetsu and immediately got caught in Moon Genjutsu, Poor guy doesn't even know of the war probably.

Namikaze1

Where Yamato when from being raped by the Flower Hashirama abomination to powe up the zetsus, then became a host of Spiral Zetsu and immediately got caught in Moon Genjutsu, Poor guy doesn't even know of the war probably.
Hey, Anko is still in a cave. Or she's not? Who knows, it's been so long since then. Heck I was surprised Kishi remembered Yamato after nearly two years missing. Or has it been more than that?

He was caught in chapter 514, we are in 683. I'm bad at math but that's more than 2 years I think.

And oh yeah Anko was alive in that cave, what I don't understand is why Kabuto didn't revived Orochimaru if he loved him so much.

Namikaze1

He was caught in chapter 514, we are in 683. I'm bad at math but that's more than 2 years I think.

And oh yeah Anko was alive in that cave, what I don't understand is why Kabuto didn't revived Orochimaru if he loved him so much.
He was tired of being the catcher. All he wanted was to be the pitcher just once.
It's a joke, just in case. Don't mean to offend anyone.

I still have a feeling that when sasuke and naruto finally perform the sealing on kaguya they will lose the yin and yang marks on their hand as well as any inherited power. They'll go back to being how they were. Only because I can't imagine life after this war if you have people that powerful around.

Something will have to give by the end of this. A lot of it depends on what comes afterward as well. If this is truly the end game then I could see a reset like that of sorts. If there is another arc or two left then everything is off the table :p

There's has to be an alien invasion arc, I just know it!! Kishimoto is a person that doesn't waste a panel or piece of dialog. Almost everything is a hint for things to come.

*I don't remember the exact piece of dialog*
Naruto: So wait, are you like an Alien or something?
Hagoromo: Well... I'm guess you are not far off.
Then Kaguya wants to turn everyone on the planet into a soldier? To fight who?!!!

Earth is nothing but a nursery to her, she can travel into dimensions, so maybe those are alien planets and one of them wants to destroy Earth. I'm more than ready for a Naruto shippuden Z, specially with the power levels suddenly skyrocketing almost past bleach levels, like they are now.

One Piece is god-tier

I feel like the current arc is a bit slow but yeah...it is God-tier next to Hunter X Hunter

So Naruto...

Part 1 was so good that it is the only reason we put up with Part 2. I seriously don't know how Part 2 is by the same mangaka honestly. I mean, if you can come up with characters with real motivations and feelings like Zabuza and Haku...why haven't we seen anything like that since. Nagato and Konan are a nice try but not even close. All the resurrection jutsu stuff is so lazy so so lazy.

The last two times I felt any type of emotion from Naruto was learning about his parents and Obito getting his eyes

After explaining all of the elements to get a better understanding of Jutsus NOTHING has been done with it. It's like the mangaka didn't even finish reading the Heavens Arena arc in Hunter but stole directly from it.

He refuses to kill characters. OF ALL PEOPLE he kills Neji?! Dude hasn't done anything that matters since the rescue arc. Guy should be dead for sure. Bee could have been set up for an emotional death.

Sasuke's 180 turn...I'm not gonna even go into how poorly that was setup.

Ok...I should stop ranting now lol

No one in the big 3 has the balls to kill their characters. Kishi kill a lot of them, Edo Tensei however gave him the chance of bring the most popular ones. Including walking plot device Itachi Uchiha. Is hard to kill main character when a huge fandom will drop the series the moment he dies.

That's why none of the straw hats are in any fear of dying, that's why there's no tension in that series.

Nope, the eye was already there when Zetsu backstabbed Madara.

So, yes, Madara kindly (and super conveniently for the plot) gave Obito his other eye back. Zetsu could have just switched sides to use Kamui, but nope: in the world of Naruto, it's apparently easier to transplant another eye instead!

Nope, Obito(who was dead) never opened his other eye until Naruto revived him.

Is going to be really hard to explain for someone that's so behind.

First of all

This guy isn't even Madara, Madara was dead.

A lot of stuff has happened, you are easily 5-6 years behind. There's no way to explaining shortly that wouldn't make you confused as hell.

This is nothing.

He had a face turn after getting to have a bro-down with Itachi's Edo Tensei before he got re-deaded and then he brought Orochimaru back to life and HE had a face turn too and used Edo Tensei to bring back the first four hokages and then they all teamed up with Naruto and fought an army of tree monsters before having a Guren Laggan gatai combination where Naruto's Kyubi form and Sasuke's Susano'o merged into a giant armored fox with a sword or something.

It really has been the most ridiculous shit imaginable, run while you can.

He gained the rinnegan by almost dying pretty much, it caused him to come in contact with the sage of the six paths. He gave sasuke some of his power combined with almost dying and boom he unlocked his rinnegan.

He is facing off against Madara because he decided that destroying the village was the wrong choice because it would then be throwing away his brothers sacrifice. So he then decides to become hokage and stop all the fighting another way.

It is implied that the way he wants to gain peace is to destroy the tailed beasts. Which of course naruto will not allow him to do so they will butt heads before the end of the series about it. I assume the ending of the series will be a time skip with naruto as hokage and sasuke the leader of his own village.

Good grief. This has to cement the fact that Kishi is making this shit up as he goes.

He's the reincarnation of the bad son though

And Naruto is the good son reincarnation? At least that'll guarantee them fighting at the end.

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
Huh? I assumed Naruto had the bad half of Kurama. Since he tried to rip his way out of Naruto's body for 16 years. While the other half was sealed in Minato and immediately was like, okay I'll help you bro.

An interesting was that out of the brothers instead of one having the body and the other the eye. One had the body and the eyes and the other was an useless sack of crap.

Yin and yang doesn't necessarily mean good and evil.

The Minato Kyuubi knew that the 10 tails had been revived and that his other half was working together with Naruto so it would have been pointless of him to get all shitty.

Naruto's kyuubi had been trying to get free for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom