• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
shit's getting weird

1wmmng

Sblargh

Banned
Kusagari said:
Kojima looks like he wants to kill himself :lol

He will try, but he won't be able to do it, than his father will tell him all there is left to know about his life so he can finally lead his final years peacefully.

gofreak said:
There's terrible potential for this to be awfully pretentious guff, especially now in light of the info we have... I guess as long as they don't start worshiping a natal unit on stage or something...
Oh yes, it must be all the recent news that's causing you to be a wetnap.

-PXG-

TheGreatDave said:
I. Can't. Wait. For. The. GIFs.

Oh man, when those come out in full force, GAF is fucked. Evilore better buy some more hamsters or else we can all kiss this ship good bye for a few hours :lol

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I hope everyone is aware that right at this moment both Kojima and Itagaki are wearing ponchos.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Lijik said:
What the hell is up with the ponchos? :lol :lol

Maybe it's something to do with reducing self consciousness by making you look silly. In preparation for play time with the system.

Or...they're gonna get wet.

ElurI

Banned
SquirrelNuckle said:
So no one is allowed to stream the Microsoft event tonight?

This is going to be on MTV at a later time. They are gonna give everyone a free cirque du soleil performance to get them hyped about Kinect.

watership

LiK said:
from Jeff Cannata's Twitter, WTF is going on there? :lol

OH I know. Everyone wears white ponchos so that images that are projected on the audience look like a big screen. They used it at the Winter Olympics ceremonies.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Why isn't this event being made available to watch online now or later?

This kind of indoors major events going on just for the press is some mighty bs.

Lijik

gofreak said:
Maybe it's something to do with reducing self consciousness by making you look silly. In preparation for play time with the system.

Or...they're gonna get wet.

It better be slime time.

AzBat said:
The ponchos are most likely for reflecting infrared? Maybe the audience gets to participate in a huge Kinect demo?
Holy shit if true, that could be cool

I was thinking MS was just going to hose the audience down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom