• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

-PXG-

If anyone at that event is reading this thread:

DO NOT DRINK THE KOOL-AID

That shit looks like some kind of cult meeting/ ritual.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
This is the greatest thread in the history of NeoGAF. I'm calling it.

(I wasn't there for E3 2006 or the Peter Moore photoshop thread- I joined after the latter- but I stand by this statement.)

bathala

Banned
115278669-ec7f21f9f15d508e24afe6bfa086a87b.4c159b30-scaled.jpg

:lol

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
sykoex said:
We need a pic of Kojima in the poncho. :lol

Not to go off topic, but I love your avatar. It's how all .gifs should cycle.

And agreed. I want to see Itagaki and Kojima in these Ponchos. Get on it, Journalists!

oh god

they're going to detonate all of those devices at once

a true piece of performance art... death, the ultimate action to put you into the game

Kunan

Synless said:
What is going on right now? What event is this?
I really have no idea, it's supposed to be a Natal Experience but instead it's looking like a klan meeting in the jungle. Who the hell approved this monstrosity :lol

-PXG- said:
If anyone at that event is reading this thread:

DO NOT DRINK THE KOOL-AID
:lol

Dacvak said:
Can anyone here post twitter accounts or anything of the sort regarding this event? Also, is there a thread dedicated to this? (There should be.)

the only pics are coming from Jeff Cannata and Feep's (99% are coming from those two) -- I don't know where the Garnett pic came from

Feep

Jeff Cannata

Kusagari

I honestly have no idea how the guys there in person aren't dying from laughter. This is the most bizarre thing I think I've ever seen.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
You know the final room is just going to be this.

2dqq33s.jpg

And then they're all fucked.

EmCeeGramr said:
oh god

they're going to detonate all of those devices at once

a true piece of performance art... death, the ultimate action to put you into the game

Maybe they figured that the only way to ensure no negative press is to eliminate the press..

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I've determined this WHOLE conference is viral marketing for everyone not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom