• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

Laura Keeley @laurakeeley · 1m 1 minute ago
That's it from K.

Laura Keeley @laurakeeley · 2m 2 minutes ago
"None of my teams have won here without losing. You just can't lose that much" - K

Laura Keeley @laurakeeley · 2m 2 minutes ago
"We didn't just lose tonight. We got our butts beat tonight. In some respects, some of that is good" - K

Laura Keeley @laurakeeley · 3m 3 minutes ago
K isn't down on his team. Fairly upbeat, given the circumstances. Says nothing surprises him now. Has felt they were off since Xmas

Laura Keeley @laurakeeley · 3m 3 minutes ago
paraphrase, but K says they're trying to cram 3 or 4 years worth of learning into one year. Tonight has basically a year's worth of lessons

Laura Keeley @laurakeeley · 5m 5 minutes ago
"I'm not totally surprised with us losing -- not tonight, I'm just saying us losing -- because I've never felt we were a great team" - K

Laura Keeley @laurakeeley · 6m 6 minutes ago
K "we have good effort. Our guys came to play, they practice well. We're just not very confident"

Laura Keeley @laurakeeley · 7m 7 minutes ago
"we’ve been giving more run outs. I think Part of that is missing shots" -- K

Laura Keeley @laurakeeley · 8m 8 minutes ago
"Obviously we were deserving of losing" - K

Laura Keeley @laurakeeley · 8m 8 minutes ago
K: "Our defense has been nonexistent the past two games" thinks maybe they're hitting a wall

Laura Keeley @laurakeeley · 9m 9 minutes ago
"In the first half, if we hit our free throws, we have about a 10-point lead at halftime. And maybe it's a different game" - K

Laura Keeley @laurakeeley · 9m 9 minutes ago
"The free throws -- we're not as confident as we have been. And that's part of being young" K

Laura Keeley @laurakeeley · 10m 10 minutes ago
"We're not a very confident shooting team right now" -- K

Laura Keeley @laurakeeley · 10m 10 minutes ago
K calls Rodriguez's performance one of the best he's ever seen from an opponent in Cameron

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I find it hard to believe that the man who coached those USA basketball teams suddenly doesn't know how to install a system anymore. They've been ass, and they gotta play better. Which is fine.

Well Larranaga basically called K's defensive scheme clownshoes and Angel Rodriguez said he knew it would be easy to win this game. Where is Christian Laettner to chest stomp a motherfucker when you need him?

Well Larranaga basically called K's defensive scheme clownshoes and Angel Rodriguez said he knew it would be easy to win this game. Where is Christian Laettner to chest stomp a motherfucker when you need him?

Pretty sure playing pro ball in Lithuania will take care of that.

Bowser

B7SG8s3CMAAfikN.jpg:large

Reminds me of

duke-kid-crying1.jpg

DominoKid

my god state is horrible defensively. i don't think i've seen our offense run this easy all season.

roy bout to trick this game off playing paige at off guard down the stretch.

Crisco

Banned
Yeah, that loss would have felt way worse if not for the comeback, Carolina was really whipping us at one point. We lost this one on the defensive end, gave up too many easy shots. Poor Kyle Washington, we lose every single game where he goes off.

Duke plays Louisville in twenty minutes in a game that was a hell of a lot more appealing a week ago.

Instead of #DriveForFive, how about #PleaseDon'tFrickinEmbarassUsMore

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Just hoping we don't lose by as much as we did against them in the Elite 8.

Edit: of course a team who shoots 30% hits their first 3 against us

Edit2: holy shit K actually changed our defense

Don't see much of a way Louisville beats Virginia home or away unless they go nuts from three.

Hard to say. I'm looking at UVA's schedule and while I think they deserve their top 5 ranking, I don't see how people can give #1 votes to them. The ACC schedule will give us an idea of the caliber of team they are.

RoKKeR

Welp, Vandy will get into the NIT if we're lucky. Drop to 1-3 in the SEC after a loss to Miss. State. Pretty disappointed because we have a great core of young players, but they don't look like they know how to win whenever there is some adversity thrown at them.

Ugh, have dropped 3 in a row and it's about to be 4 to Kentucky.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Bryant McIntosh misses a game tying bunny as Michigan survives Northwestern without Spike and Ricky Doyle(2nd half). Feel like we got a really friendly whistle but I'll take it.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
For the Duke fans....

Trevor Andershock ‏@INBBallSource 13s14 seconds ago
Luke Kennard has set an Ohio record with 34 made free-throws in a game. He has 47 points.

soo, Arizona actually looked like a decent team tonight

rebounding margin is what won this game; a trend I've noticed since conference play started is a more congested paint on offense allowing for second chance opportunities, p sure that's a top down adjustment. at any rate, Ashley and Tarczewski are finally producing on the glass (save the game in Corvalis) and that'll be one of the key factors going forward if this team wants to contend come March

Top Bottom