• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2016 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE! (REAL PICS ONLY)

eXistor

While not being able to post actual pictures, this is my biggest investment in quite a while. The costume should be delivered at the end of the year. I plan to join the 501st German garrison, so I can help with charity work. Nothing's better than putting a smile on the face of children and fans of Star Wars. I think it's great to have such an opportunity to make other people happy and actively doing something for a good cause.
That's super-cool. I'd love to see pics of you in costume when you get it!

So April was a big enough month for me (spending-wise) to justify a pick-up post here. :)

New headphones for home listening:
File%2001-05-16%2018%2052%2018_small.jpg

My first turntable:
File%2001-05-16%2018%2053%2004_small.jpg

Some accessories for the turntable:
File%2001-05-16%2018%2053%2058_small.jpg

New digital audio output for my PC:
File%2001-05-16%2018%2053%2023_small.jpg

New glasses and matching clip-on sunglasses:
File%2001-05-16%2018%2054%2032_small.jpg

The only gaming-related pickup was Firewatch on Steam. It's great.

spared

Got all these awesome goodies yesterday: Close Encounter of the 3rd Kind and Boyz N the Hood BDs, an Elgato HD60 video capture decice and my fav - the R.O.B. Famicom colours amiibo. ☝️☝
nLZ0sJq.jpg

ron_bato

Bought a bunch of Blu Rays today.

13151840_1259978617365641_1689862072102323732_n.jpg

I'm just looking for Gravity 3d, and the harry potter collection, then I'm all set!

BNGames

Three questions: Where did you buy this from? How much did it cost you? Does it contain all the snes games?

Didn't see you ask sorry lol

#1 Stoneagegamer.com

#2 $180, I got the base model I already had an SD card

#3 It basically does, but it doesn't come with them you have to load them. Pretty easy though. So far its been great, I can box up my collection now for safe keeping.

bobawesome

Received this as a birthday present from a friend:

Sailor Uranus, from the Girls Memories line. Her legs just don't quit. She also has quite the backside. Not that I was looking or anything.

Yazuka

Since the May thread isn't up yet, I'll post it here for now.
Far Cry 4 and Darksiders II cheap from CDon. And since everyone is raving on about Bloodborne this and Bloodborne that, I caved in and got it. Hopefully I'll like it.
The GBA and Pokémon Crystal was a gift from my borther, he himself got it as a gift from a friend but it didn't suit him. So lucky me! :D

Celcius

°Temp. member
May pickup, but since there's not a thread yet:

z9UJqrU.jpg

Been restoring my ps3 collection lately. With the playoffs going on, I had an itch for some nba street.

Mobius 1

Suur Tõll;202359369 said:
So April was a big enough month for me (spending-wise) to justify a pick-up post here. :)

New headphones for home listening:
File%2001-05-16%2018%2052%2018_small.jpg

I just bought the M50x and they sound otherworldly to me. I can't imagine what these must be like.

I just bought the M50x and they sound otherworldly to me. I can't imagine what these must be like.
I can't speak to the M50x, but the sound from these is very clear and detailed. The bass is not overwhelming or booming by any means, but feels tight and lively enough for my taste. I've always liked my headphones to accentuate the treble and midrange more than the bass, so these are right up my alley.

Top Bottom