• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

joshschw

Gunpey was $7 and One Piece $5 at Target, also grabbed Xmen Legends 2 GC for $5 for my younger brother:

img1854wq7.jpg

Triz

Infernal Monkey said:
febgames01zn1.jpg

Hay guys I like pinball

I was really surprised to see Guilty Gear Isuka and Puyo Pop Fever buried in EB's pre-owned pile, I'd never seen them around before. 50% off both was pretty nice, too.

oh my...was ultimate pro pinball released in the states? I want it baaad

Benedict

slintercell1.jpeg

Thanks to this game, for the price of 39 SEK ($5.6), I now have extended the life of my xbox as a media central with XBMC as a dashboard. Very simple, very good.
Who needs Apple TV?

11209.jpg

Mmmm, sexy RPG.

Bleach DS 2nd, Crackdown, Diddy Kong Racing DS, and Naruto: GNT EX are rounding up this month's purchases.

And possibly a PS3 w/ VF5.

Diablos

Avalon said:
B0001VNNE8.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V64255695_.jpg

Picked this up today as well... How did I ever play PS2 games without it?
Yep, I've haven't touched my Dual Shock 2 since getting this in late '05. I don't even know (or care) where it is. :D If you keep vibration off, this thing will not need new batteries for at least 250-300 hours.

winalot

Not a game but gaming related. Hardback book about the development of Gran Turismo 4 for £2 (less than $4). Bargain, well pleased.

gt4dtgdc8.jpg

Crackdown to follow if I've got the pennies and I'm thinking about picking up the 360 Crossfire receiver to use my wireless pad on PC, cheaper than buying a second wired controller.

discohiro

joshschw said:
Gunpey was $7 and One Piece $5 at Target, also grabbed Xmen Legends 2 GC for $5 for my younger brother:

img1854wq7.jpg

Good deals! Gonna head out to my local Super Target right now and pick up Gunpey and Pirates' Carnival

plik

winalot said:
Not a game but gaming related. Hardback book about the development of Gran Turismo 4 for £2 (less than $4). Bargain, well pleased.

gt4dtgdc8.jpg

Crackdown to follow if I've got the pennies and I'm thinking about picking up the 360 Crossfire receiver to use my wireless pad on PC, cheaper than buying a second wired controller.

i found this book at my local EB, the guy could not find it in their system so he gave it to me for a penny. SCORE!

purg3

slept with Malkin
DSC00704.JPG

I originally bought a psp at launch, but I ended up selling it a few months later because of the DS. But with Castlevania coming to psp, I had to get one. Also, it will be nice to catch up on some of the great games I missed. Plus with how the homebrew scene has advanced, it makes the psp such an amazing multi-purpose system.

Baron

Ordered Monday, should arrive Thursday:

B000E3WPX8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Also ordered this from Play-Asia's sale today, along with a couple more bit generation games:

shadow-of-the-colossus-soundtrack-400x400.png

winalot said:

gt4dtgdc8.jpg

Wow nice price for the book, not seen that anywhere around here.

untitled.jpg

picked up a ds lite finally. with ffiii, brain training, super mario brothers(very dissapointing) and metroid prime.
tommorow i'm picking up elite beat agents :D

winalot

plik said:
i found this book at my local EB, the guy could not find it in their system so he gave it to me for a penny. SCORE!
:lol Wow, a winner is you! I didn't even know such a book existed before yesterday, I'd have thought I'd have at least heard someone talking about it when GT4 was new on the scene.

Diablohead said:
Wow nice price for the book, not seen that anywhere around here.
After looking around to see what other people in the UK were charging I found Play.com are asking £14.99 but there's no stock and Amazon.co.uk have used ones offered from £1.43.
If you're in the UK try looking out for The Works, Booksale or Book Depot stores (Store finder link), they're all the same group I think. They're stock can be totally random between branches, though, so you'd just have to get lucky unless they can order. They never usually have anything of interest but my girlfriend always looks around.

Geoff9920

Well, I'll be picking up Crackdown later this month, but that was paid for last month. So, I guess I won't be buying anything. Maybe I'll pick up RS:V if I can find it on the cheap. Who knows.

MaddenNFL64

B00005NCEQ.02._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056695360_.jpg
screen01.jpg

m_screen007.jpg

I bought oldies. Half-Life 1 for PS2 & MSG2: Substance for PS2. Never played Half-Life, and always wanted to. I sold my xbox copy of MSG2, and wanted to have the 'triology' (Twin Snakes, MGS2, MGS3).

angelfly

dsc00065scaledgj6.jpg

My Target had one DDR Mario Mix left and I was surprised to find it so I picked it up along with a copy of Animal Crossing for GC which also comes with free memory card. the rest of the stuff I picked up at EB except for the classic controller (EB and Target were sold out) and Final Fantasy Advance VI (EB only ordered enough for preorders and Target didn't have any) which I got at Best Buy.

Aeon712

DTJAAAAM said:
OMG I want it, stupid EB told me they had it then when I went told me they didn't even get it in today. Lucky I work across the street or I would've been ticked. Found out Nisa online store is down for 2weeks :(.

Emotions

I picked up yesterday :

Warioland 4 (GBA)
F-Zero Maximum Velocity (GBA)
Metal Slug Advance (GBA)
R-Type Final (PS2)
Maximo Ghosts to Glory (PS2)
Maximo vs Army of Sin (PS2)
PS2 Arcade Stick

Picking up today :
Diddy Kong Racing (DS)
Rogue Galaxy (PS2)
Mystic Heroes (PS2)
I-Ninja (PS2)
FF VI (GBA)
Tokobot (PS2)
Ape Escape 2 (PS2)
Ape Escape 3 (PS2)
Onimusha Dawn of Dreams (PS2)
Guilty Gear Isuka (PS2)
SkyGunner (PS2)
Rumble Roses (PS2)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Some new movie watching to be done on the ps3 :)

pict0036qm6.jpg

artful_dodger said:
Been wanting this one for a while..finally took the plunge

You won't regret it.

I've just got Diddy Kong Racing and Viva Pinata so far this month. It's like I'm 14 again the amount of Rare game I'm playing.

Top Bottom