• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

On the 32" Sammy HDTV: I have a 360, and it looks very, very nice on the new tv. I had a 32" Sony SDTV, bought last spring and a nice tv itself, that I replaced with the Sammy HD, and there's a huge upgrade. The first time I played Oblivion on the new tv, I actually stopped and watched the sun come up. :)

LocoSWE

Finally!

aq7Z3V.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
freeloader.jpg

A PAL Freeloader to play US and Japanese GameCube games on my GC and Wii (its a new version which also works with the Wii).

And to complement that...

gkq_jp.jpg

Oh, and last but not least...

component-video-cable-5RCA.jpg

... for Wii.

Yeah, today was a good day.

Timo

febuary07gamesdi8.jpg

re4 = valentines!

i also got the nights into dreams demo for the saturn, but i didn't bother to wrangle that up.

DTJAAAAM

It was $4.99 at the Best Buy clearance sale. Since I hadn't found anything else, I decided to get it so my trip wasn't totally worthless...:lol

yonder

404477007_15bfcbafb1_b.jpg

Finally! Unfortunately the disc was loose in the case and had two big scratches, but the game works fine so far. I hope it doesn't affect the game's later parts...

Also, the game looks like a jagged piece of shite on my HDTV even though I have component and the sharpness set low. Will an RGB cable make it better?

Thought I'd Re-Discover the PS2 this month. Carcassone is sweet too. Shame that out of all those games, I'm playing WoW the most.

S5000064.jpg

I would've picked up FFXII aswel, but I've run out of cash :lol :lol :lol

tanod

when is my burrito
VIRTUA FIGHTER 4: EVOLUTION - Wanted to test out series before I take the $60 next-gen plunge.

RATCHET & CLANK - I've been looking for this one ever since I got 2 and 3.

EDIT: FLOW

yonder

TheMissingNin said:
Thought I'd Re-Discover the PS2 this month. Carcassone is sweet too. Shame that out of all those games, I'm playing WoW the most.
I would've picked up FFXII aswel, but I've run out of cash :lol :lol :lol
Oooh, Irn-Bru. :)

Where did you get that edition of Clerks II? I bought the regular 2-disc pack, didn't see anything like that.

Dont feel like hot-linking images.

Sonic and the Secret Rings (Free)
Wii Play
Hotel Dusk - Room 215
Diddy Kong Racing DS

Virtual Console Titles
Kid Icarus
Streets of Rage
Comix Zone
New Adventure Island

As well as Captain N on DVD, via Amazon anyway...its not here yet, wait for it.

It still kind of feels like a light month for me. Next month is probably going to be very quiet.

keanerie

I've just recently picked up:

Excite Truck
GTA San Andreas
Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time
Shinobi

(these are rated in order of their enjoyability thus far)

MrDaravon

Normally I don't do these threads, but this was a pretty big month for us, and Martoo's seriously insane post (nice stuff!) inspired me to do it this month.

Dragon Quest Dot Magnets case (awesome stuff)
Penny Arcade Book 3
Guides for:
Final Fantasy 3. This one is infamous for being 480 pages and yet having totally wrong and incorrect information (apparently Darril is a man, and Strago's name is spelled 4 different ways in the book), making up stuff (did you know Shadow likes hard-boiled eggs?), and using bad japanese translations. There's like 5 pictures in the entire book and they're all blurry black and white ones. This is HILARIOUSLY bad, couldn't help myself.
Sly 2
Manhunt
Legend of Dragoon
Devil May Cry 2
Sonic Adventure 2
Yakuza
Xenosaga III
Wild ARMs
Ecco Defender of the Future
Yoshi's Story
Yoshi's Island 2
Final Fantasy Anthology
Metroid Prime Hunters
GTA Liberty City Stories
Rogue Galaxy

360 Premium
Extra wireless controller
Halo 3 faceplate (free w/Crackdown at CC)
Crackdown
Perfect Dark Zero LE (I know, I know)
Viva Pinata
Burnout Revenge (free w/system at CC)
RE GC manual
Jak 1 manual
Mario Power Tennis
Rogue Galaxy
Devil May Cry 2
Final Fantasy VI Advance
Picross DS

No pictures:
Mario Kart 64 VC
Geometry Wars
Halo 3 and Viva Pinata Gamer Pics & Themes

Also have 2 more guides, 2 games, and a case and manual for Raycrisis on the way, but I'm not expecting any of it tommorrow so that'll go in next month's thread.

Johnny

I've since returned my Toshiba 20AF46 SDTV, the damn thing couldn't draw a straight line and there was horrible overscan, I think I'm just going to get one of those little 4:3 Sharp LCD EDTVs for oldschool gaming now.

200166b.jpg

Crackdown
200199brp.jpg

NBA Street Homecourt
270030b.jpg

Virtua Fighter 5
802608b.jpg

Hori Arcade Stick 3
230064b.jpg

SSX Blur

And finally Alien Hominid, Flow, and the God of War 2 Demo.

Yeah, this was definitely a busy month. My wallet is hurting.

Top Bottom