• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NES Remix 2 |OT| The lost levels.

Robin64

UK eShop is outright lying. >:|

9nDInyh.jpg

maxcriden

So pumped for this. I was hoping to finish up at least beating all of the challenges in the first game but I think that's unlikely with 10 or so Bonus stages to go and the game coming out tomorrow, and probably not much, if any, time to play tonight. I think my eagerness to play this iteration will prevent me from wanting to wait and beat the first game before downloading this one.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Ah, nice. The replays only show your successful attempts and not when you lost a life. I look more professional that way.

Robin64

Seems they really wanted people to watch the demos last time and this time they made sure you do!

Yeah, it was midnight European time.

Robin64

Remix levels seem like they'll be really remixed this time. I didn't feel like NES Remix 1 went far enough.

wiiu_screenshot_gamep2zp43.jpg

I bought a Zela Wii U bundle on clearance at Fry's Marketplace for 179.99 and I've been hemming and hawing about whether or not I want to keep it, but damn, I think I'll hook it up for this game. The first one sounded and looked cool, but this is taking the concept a lot further.

Any sales on Nintendo cards anywhere?

Jucksalbe

Banned
That forced A/X button config really annoyed me, until I finally remembered you can use your Wiimote now. So much better. :)

Blues1990

I hope this sequel is a vast improvement from NES Remix 1, as I found the first NES Remix to be a really stupid game, & I felt I was cheated out of my $15 dollars. Most of the challenges we're insultingly easy, & the filters didn't really had much impact on the gameplay itself.

I don't know, perhaps I'm in the minority, as this game seems like a popular game for the system.

Frolow

Banned
Anyone know if saves from the digital versions of Famicon Remix 1/2 are compatible with the retail version?

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Is the first one worth getting right now? The second one looks more appealing to me at the moment since it has more games I've played.

Kinsei

Banned
Is the first one worth getting right now? The second one looks more appealing to me at the moment since it has more games I've played.

I really like the first one, but if this has more games that you like then skip it. If you end up really enjoying this game you can always go back if you want more after you finish.

Top Bottom