• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dead or Alive 5 Last Round character revealed

I got the one for Kasumi and it looks amazing, but its the first statuette ive ever bought so I dont know much about them. I want to get the Katsuragi one from Senran Kagura coming out in February too. I think that one is also by Griffon.
Where can I see the new Katsuragi figure? I'm unable to find it. I have PHAT's Katsuragi and like GuardianE said it's worth buying.

The game is a month from release and still no word what is the Senran Kagura crossover. I wish it's something big like a SK fighting game and not just costumes... a man can dream.

Where can I see the new Katsuragi figure? I'm unable to find it. I have PHAT's Katsuragi and like GuardianE said it's worth buying.

The game is a month from release and still no word what is the Senran Kagura crossover. I wish it's something big like a SK fighting game and not just costumes... a man can dream.

Senran_Kagura_17_Scale_Pre-Painted_PVC_Figure_Katsuragi_297569.1.jpg

saikyou.jpg

I dont give a fuh if it costs the national debt to get one. Im getting one.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
The 3D fighting games sure are working hard at alienating their western audiences these days.

If Virtua Fighter were still an active franchise, I wonder what kind of cutesy girl they would add to their roster today.

alienating? What kind of hot blooded american male would not buy a game full of japanese woman hitting eachother?

Answer: a communist

Griffon has a reputation and they're generally not as high quality as a lot of other manufacturers for the same price. Oftentimes their prototypes don't measure up to the final products.

In my opinion, you're better off getting something like PHAT's Katsuragi:
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/144273

I'd definitely like clarification on it if possible.

I was looking at that one as well. Shes my favorite character from SK so far. Shinovi Versus was my first game in the SK series but I bought the manga and the series on Blu-ray. Ill probably just end up getting them all eventually, but they're so much money..

I have that! I also have their Hibari. Both are FANTASTIC quality, they actually look like their characters unlike some of the other SK figures I've seen, and they're not super sexual like some of the other SK figures. I really wish they made more than just those two! I want a figure of that girl with the huge mecha fists!

So basically ogre or dural? Kinda dissapointing. I liked DOA women for their vastly unique styles (for example hitomi for karate or tina for wrestling)

mao2

I have that! I also have their Hibari. Both are FANTASTIC quality, they actually look like their characters unlike some of the other SK figures I've seen, and they're not super sexual like some of the other SK figures. I really wish they made more than just those two! I want a figure of that girl with the huge mecha fists!

So you would recommend getting it? I almost pulled the trigger on it last night but had second thoughts.

gogogow

saikyou.jpg

I dont give a fuh if it costs the national debt to get one. Im getting one.
Isn't the selling point of those mousepads the boobs? Why use the girl with the smallest size? And shouldn't they be promoting the new girl anyway? I thought that would be perfect choice. What a weird decision.

TheRook

Isn't the selling point of those mousepads the boobs? Why use the girl with the smallest size? And shouldn't they be promoting the new girl anyway? I thought that would be perfect choice. What a weird decision.

Marie Rose's appeal is that shes basically the generic loli of the game as DOA was the franchise that only had big breasted females...now it has something for the closet loli-cons too.

it's best not to judge I guess~

gogogow

Marie Rose's appeal is that shes basically the generic loli of the game as DOA was the franchise that only had big breasted females...now it has something for the closet loli-cons too.

it's best not to judge I guess~

That's fine by me really. I'm just talking about the selling point of those particular type of mousepads.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
They are still treating Marie Rose and those that came in Ultimate as DLC as all newcomers; I think in this case, the appeal of a small oppai pad is solely because of the character and her small breasts. Besides, most of the other girls already have an oppai pad since 5.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
How good are those sticks, anyway? I need something for my PS4, and I figure I might as well get whatever the best is.

Squire

Banned

Not really. They're fine with pandering to perverts of all sorts.

Top Bottom