• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New OoT 3D ad w/ Robin Williams (Up: Zelda Williams on waterfowl marriage/neoGAF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this topic is ~GLORIOUS~ in ways HD could never deliver. This topic will forever be Kaptain Chinner's greatest accomplishment and pick-up line.

It's good to see the world smile~ =)

Give her an honorary account!

hey Zelda, do you still have Reggie's number? If so, please call him and tell him to bring over Xenoblade. Thanks.

Anteater

Crewnh said:
Once she sees Pony-GAF, she'll never want to come back.

oh god good thing this isn't about mass effect, imagine all the creepy fanarts

please don't post zelda fanarts guys

triforce1.jpg

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Metroid Killer said:
[IG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/MKiller/triforce1.jpg[/IMG]

Damn, you guys work fast with this stuff.

:thumbsup

Also, Jocchan's tag suggestion is awesome.

Fou-Lu

Zelda Williams is probably reading this all and laughing. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Also makes me wish she'd tweeted about me. :(

Chinner you lucky duck!

(I'm human and not a duck!)

Seriously though, she seems like the kind of girl that I'd want to be friends with.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Mockingbird said:
Give her an honorary account!

hey Zelda, do you still have Reggie's number? If so, please call him and tell him to bring over Xenoblade. Thanks.
By "pre-bed," I think she intended to sleep, and stop tweeting for the day.

mclem

Anasui Kishibe said:
bwahahahhaha, throw this man a tag and some frogs

WA-ZELDA IS HUMAN?! TIMELINE REWRITTEN TOTAL

I was going to say that Robin probably isn't Hylian, but thinking about it, what exactly did non-boat-form King of Red Lions look like?

mclem

Chinner said:
2h4lqhz.jpg

my heart..

Oh no. Tell me you're not contemplating ending it all! There's that ledge at the back... but no! You've got so much to live for!

...can ducks even drown?

Chinner said:
Dear Zelda,

I am a lonely internet male and I have just recently learned of your existence in a Zelda Commercial! Lol! After stalking your twitter account, I have come to the conclusion that you would make an excellent waifu.

Obviously I'm sure you get many Links (Lol!!!!) that try to tri-force your heart (lmao!). What makes me different? Well I'm a 22 year old male and these are the things I have accomplished with my life so far:

Rejected on Twitter by Zelda Williams

From

Chinner.
Fixed.

nny

Oh wow, since I last checked this thread it has jumped to another level. Chinner, sorry she ducked you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom