• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New OoT 3D ad w/ Robin Williams (Up: Zelda Williams on waterfowl marriage/neoGAF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smuf

Screen_shot_2011-06-16_at_10.26.48.PNG

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Cranzor said:
Zelda Williams
Oh, and pre-bed BTW, I should mention I'm an equal opportunity lurker. Also snuck around NeoGaf (or GAF, I guess). You guys are lovely!

:O

Bahahahaha so funny.

Feep

Banned
Quick! She's reading! Everyone, try not to be creepy or threatening!

I wonder if she lives here in Los Angeles.

Cranzor

Zelda Williams
"And GAF-ers, please tell Chinner that though I highly doubt water fowl/human female marriage will ever be legalized, I'm flattered."

OH MY GOD I'm dying here

Darklord

Banned
Imagine the lucky guy who gets to marry her. Gets a hot wife AND an awesome father in-law.

Edit: hahaha, I didn't see this last page. Amazing!

Cranzor said:
Zelda Williams
"And GAF-ers, please tell Chinner that though I highly doubt water fowl/human female marriage will ever be legalized, I'm flattered."

OH MY GOD I'm dying here

She actually said that?

Well, she certainly inhereted her dad's humour.

Mik2121

Darklord said:
Imagine the lucky guy who gets to marry her. Gets a hot wife AND an awesome father in-law.

Edit: hahaha, I didn't see this last page. Amazing!
Apparently it was almost Chinner. But he was the wrong species.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
LaserBuddha said:
Robin Williams plays/played Warhammer too. :)
And COD, and Battlefield, and Street Fighter, and DOD, and Half-Life. And probably many more things.
And he likes Evangelion.

Zelda is smoking hot, and so is Zelda.

I also think if there's ever a Legend of Zelda movie , Zelda should definitly play as Zelda.
They share the same mimic

Xater said:
Oh wow that might put him above Vin Diesel as my favorite geek actor. ;)

Legend goes he used to play with Billy Crystal, and they stopped into a GW store once or twice for a demo game.

That's just hearsay AFAIK, but Williams at least has been photographed.

Combining the Zelda ad which was pretty good on its own and Zelda breaking poor chinner's migrating bird heart, this turned out to be a pretty interesting thread.

Bravo GAF.

Zelda is a pretty rad name. I wonder how common it is. You'd have to be ahead of the curve to name your daughter Zelda in the 80s, but today's manchild could easily do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom