• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New OoT 3D ad w/ Robin Williams (Up: Zelda Williams on waterfowl marriage/neoGAF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinCow

Banned
iamaustrian said:
Zelda is smoking hot, and so is Zelda.

I also think if there's ever a Legend of Zelda movie , Zelda should definitly play as Zelda.
They share the same mimic

Zelda and Robin should voice characters if Nintendo ever takes the turn to voice acting. Even just a small cameo, if they can't afford them for the whole thing.

Game-Biz

Xater said:
mwgws.png
MlA71.gif

butter_stick said:
Zelda is a pretty rad name. I wonder how common it is. You'd have to be ahead of the curve to name your daughter Zelda in the 80s, but today's manchild could easily do it.

I dunno about humans but one of my dogs is named Zelda

Cheska

I was just at a college graduation and someone's name was "June July August", so I wouldn't say Zelda is that strange of a name :p

How did you guys know Robin Williams is a huge gamer? I've heard about pretty much all the other geeky celebs, but Robin Williams has never come up.

Ellis Kim

Banned
SeanR1221 said:
She briefly mentions she was made fun of in school. I just feel it's creepy to do that to a child.
I do not think "creepy" means what you think it means
Iwatas Magic Sports Coat said:
It's kinda creepy. Feels like they just did it or something.
What? What is wrong with you? Good god, man. :/

Why has everyone who's said that any of this is creepy are both juniors? Coincidence? I think not :|

The video was very sweet, imo. Why its not airing in the US is beyond me.

Hahahaha, oh GAF, you are -terrifying- when you're adorable! What a weird and wonderful place.

This entire topic has been the subject of great amusement, thank you, to all relevant parties (especially our devestated duckling) and the Beard Chosen by the Gods/ Beard of Time/ Sworn Beard of the GAF-ers.

Ms. Williams is beautiful though I'm so extremely sympathetic to how (buzzword of the day) -creepy- it must be to have the centre of the online universe /v/ GAF fawn over you for the rest of time (until the timeline splits anyway). Sorrrrrrrrry Ms. Williams.

The advertisement has that charming, family-oriented appeal to it and I'd hope to see it in Australia soon! It seems like a good parental bonus but not so much appealing to a very young generation like that CGI ad.

Also, duck/ human hybrid sounds like bad fanfiction -- Ducklett does not approve.

m0dus

Banned
Saw the commercial, thought I'd post and...stepped into what, exactly? Sme of y'all need to dial back the creepy shit just a bit there, people. 0-o

Ellis Kim

Banned

mxgt

Banned
Damo Yoshi said:
Ms. Williams is beautiful though I'm so extremely sympathetic to how (buzzword of the day) -creepy- it must be to have the centre of the online universe /v/ GAF fawn over you for the rest of time (until the timeline splits anyway). Sorrrrrrrrry Ms. Williams.

I bet she loves it.

This is the creepiest thing I've ever seen

Zelda, what's your favourite Tingle game?

revolverjgw said:
What the hell, I just saw a commercial for this game and it was some lame mid-90s CG shit.

But of course; us Americans are blessed with these commercials. What better way to replicate the era then to feature a commercial with literally one spec of gameplay footage?

Why can't we have their box art?! Their glorious actually-good box art!!

Disguises

revolverjgw said:
What the hell, I just saw a commercial for this game and it was some lame mid-90s CG shit.
I believe that's the US one, this one is the UK one. Even though it's so cheesy, I prefer this one. Something just looks 'off' with the CG one.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Willst thou soar?

Or Willst thou suck?

Hmm, seems appropriate regarding the Chinner situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom