• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New OoT 3D ad w/ Robin Williams (Up: Zelda Williams on waterfowl marriage/neoGAF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haunted said:
That is AMAZING

SEoVt.png

I claimed her as my wife years ago, even back when we didn't know what she looked like (people were imagining girl versions of Dad-in-law lol).

Sorry guys.

Btw shes come around to the name Samus.

mugurumakensei said:
I'm just gonna assume it's evilore's fault, and she'll have an account in 3 - 5 months.

Hopefully he'll give her a GAF gold membership.

BTW, she trolled /v/ pretty hard. It's damn hilarious seeing all those threads there.

I'm also hearing that it was Robin Williams who was visiting /v/ first? Is there any truth to this?

I'm going back through this post and, in my mind, replacing any instances referrencing Zelda Williams with her father's beard. Should make for a fun, fetishist read.

(Also, the pics substituting Robin Williams' head for various Zelda characters are f'ing awesome.)

Salsa

holy crap, this is beyond awesome

i knew about his daughter but i wondered why he never did anything like this

watershed

Banned
Wow, both of those videos are great, especially the interview one. So why are some people saying is NOE only? The OP doesn't say anything about that.

Also if you guys are interested in the discussion about whether or not its "creepy" to name a kid after a videogame character check out the comments in the kotaku article posting the video. Its pretty hilarious.

Personally Zelda is a great name, and it has tons of references beyond the game.

Luigiv

Teknoman said:
Well there are plenty of people in the world named Mario, Luigi, Ken, Ryu, etc. Dunno why she was made fun of since its a pretty normal name. Besides all those names existed way before the game characters.
I'm pretty sure if Ryu is not actually a legitimate name, given that it's literal translation is dragon.

DangerStepp

jediyoshi said:
gif time

zelddkrn.gif

dat soft focus
What I would give for us to have gif avatars again... :(

Also, this:
zeldawilliams Zelda Williams
I may be wrong but it seems like dorks/geeks are usually easy-going, fun & have a sense of humor. Nerds? They take life WAY to seriously.
Sigh

Sirius

Amazing commercial, was hoping for something like this starring Robin Williams ages ago.. yet it still blew me away.

Orayn

Cow Mengde said:
Hopefully he'll give her a GAF gold membership.

BTW, she trolled /v/ pretty hard. It's damn hilarious seeing all those threads there.

I'm also hearing that it was Robin Williams who was visiting /v/ first? Is there any truth to this?
Entirely possible. Robin Williams is a prolific lover of all kinds of video games, and I wouldn't doubt it for a second.

But yeah, seeing /v/ flip its shit over Zelda made for a pretty amusing couple of hours. I was literally in tears from laughing so hard at her responses. It was like a nerdy kid feeling dejected after driving some pretty girl away with his antics.

Cranzor

Orayn said:
Entirely possible. Robin Williams is a prolific lover of all kinds of video games, and I wouldn't doubt it for a second.

But yeah, seeing /v/ flip its shit over Zelda made for a pretty amusing couple of hours. I was literally in tears from laughing so hard at her responses. It was like a nerdy kid feeling dejected after driving some pretty girl away with his antics.

Is there a way to find the thread? It's so hard to find stuff on there...

It'd be hilarious if she had a GAF account all along.

And yeah, that commercial utterly decimates that CG bullshit we're getting in the US. We want awesome Robin with a beard and awesome stupidly pretty Zelda, screw your CG.

Cranzor

Zelda Williams
"Oh, and pre-bed BTW, I should mention I'm an equal opportunity lurker. Also snuck around NeoGaf (or GAF, I guess). You guys are lovely!"

:O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom