• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New PS3 Exclusive Revealed Next Week On GTTV (Superbot's PS All-Stars)

It seems like IGN will have something about it shortly after the episode ends. So people that are unable to watch the episode won't be in the dark for too long.

KillGore

30 minutes now.

Your countdown makes me even more desperate, I need it NOW

gorilla.png

TripOpt55

Fringe is renewed, I watched the NFL Draft and am now awaiting this reveal to make a great day even greater :D I hope they show Jak in it!

geoffmk

Geoff Keighley
We received nearly 30 minutes of gameplay to use here guys - this is no one minute of footage. Can't wait to hear reactions!

Hey geoff if you're reading this. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being classic geoff and 1 being classic geoff. Where would you rate the way you are hyping this reveal?

SykoTech

Damn, just read Geoff's post. Now I'm going to want to stay up after the show for any extra footage that might come out later.

Hype!

KalBalboa

Banned
Man, between this and God of War being announced pre-E3... Sony must have quite a bit to show for 2012 & 2013. This might wind up like 2011 all over again: almost too many good exclusives.

Endo Punk

So where can I watch it online, gametrailers? I'll just check.

And 30s mins of footage? This game was ready to reveal at E3 2011. I can definitely see it releasing this year.

Kyon

Banned
the information for the show is only about PS3 exclusive game and footage :eek: usually they just put "first look at prototype 2" or something like that then "ps3 exclusive" maybe it will be the main focus of the show and not just the end?

im here for this

tumblr_m30btcJ0Vi1qfgwq9o1_250.gif

Top Bottom