• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New screens/artworks for Super Mario 3D World : Peach sure is hot

Berordn

Does anyone know which controllers can be used by other players in co-op mode?

P1 has to use the gamepad.

P2-4 can use:
Wii Remote (horizontal)
Wii Remote (vertical) + Nunchuck
Wii Classic Controller (pro)
Wii U Pro Controller

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Does anyone know which controllers can be used by other players in co-op mode?
Aww man, I hope og Wiimotes are cool. I'm not buying motion plus so my kids can play this. It would be a completely pointless restriction.

Then again, I bet the controller options from NSMBU will hold here also.

I remember how disappointed people where when this game was announced. This is the best looking game to come out this year!

This just goes to prove that art direction drives a game, not tech!!

So damn hyped!

Old but...

iwata_not_dead.gif

L~A

I don't know if I'm upset over Yoshi's exclusion or not bothered because it'd be like NSMBW/NSMBU and Galaxy 2 where he's restricted to specific levels and severely underutilized.

Nah, people shouldn't worry about Yoshi. They'll bring him back in Super Mario 3D World 2, in 2016 :eek:

720p/60 afaik.
Will this game be in 1080p?

Game is 720p @ 60fps, but the output's in 1080p.

Definitely gonna pick up a WiiU sooner rather than later now. Hopefully when there is a nice bundle with this game. It looks great!

Heh, let's hope for Nintendo's sake. It's scary to have so much riding on 1 game though.

Between this and the 3DS Zelda, that will hold them over until Mario Kart 8(unless that gets delayed).

I don't expect this game to sell a ton of Wii Us but I expect it to sell a lot for those that have the system and to move consoles to some degree.

I was moreso posting that gif because of the 3D Mario part.

I swear, this game looks better every time I look at it. I cannot wait to play this.

Just this and Senran Kagura Burst and I'm done for the year!

Soupstorm

Neo Member
I really don't want to buy a U before a big price cut, but this game... this fucking game!

Hype-Train-TRAVIS-1.png

So close to ordering a WiiU for this game.

Wow I really need to re-buy a Wii U for this, gorgeous.

That's it, I'm buying another WiiU. Definitely regretting selling mine last year.

BEST MARIO LOOKING GAME EVER'

I dont have a Wii U but this game is making me want to have one , just like MARIO 64 feeling when it came out.

This game is making me want a U.

The sole reason Im picking up a Wii U next Friday instead of a PS4.

IT BEGINS

The sole reason Im picking up a Wii U next Friday instead of a PS4.

I got a PS4 coming on launch but I'm not gonna lie, every time a 3D World thread pops up on Gaming, I know that deep down, I made the wrong choice. This game just looks so much fun, and the game world is unparalleled in design

StAidan

I don't pay too close of attention to the media for this game since I don't want to spoil it too badly, but dear toadstools, it looks so amazing.

mf luder

This game looks gorgeous but not very challenging, it looks too easy. I'm going to cry if there isn't any special harder worlds like 3D land.

careksims

Came in for the hot Peach. Stayed for the new screens. I was miffed at when it was first shown, but now I'm very excited to play this bad boy.

Linkhero1

This game looks gorgeous but not very challenging, it looks too easy. I'm going to cry if there isn't any special harder worlds like 3D land.

If you've played any previous 3D Mario title, you should know that it gets exponentially more difficult the further you go into the game. I wouldn't worry about it being less challenging than previous titles. :)

Top Bottom