• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Star Wars: Battlefront trailer shows the Heroes

antonz

I have to say the render for the Emperor looks amazing
rendition1.img.jpg

Arkam

And he says "not again", so I'm gonna ask the question, assuming games have to follow canon now, is this confirming he survived the Sarlacc pit?

Yes.... years and years ago. There were many adventure for Fett in the EU after the events in the films. Sounds like you have a whole world to discover in novels, comics and graphic novels.

Bishop89

I was all giddy watching this!!!

OMG I cant wait!

Endor looks like the most visually pleasing planet, and probably will be the one i want to play on most.

Also poor Han.

MilkyJoe

And he says "not again", so I'm gonna ask the question, assuming games have to follow canon now, is this confirming he survived the Sarlacc pit?

I really don't think this kind of game counts, if so that means Vader and The Emperor have come back from the dead.

Renekton

I agree.

After spending over 160 hours to get 100% completion in MGSV, I am so ready for a simple designed game like this where I can just drop in and shoot some people without worrying to much about anything else.
If it's so simple, why did I get my ass shoved in all beta D:

mindsale

Pretty much every voice but one in that trailer was voiced by Tom Kane (the professor from Powerpuff Girls). I look at the amazing rendering of Han Solo and wonder why VO was the corner they chose to cut.

You think I'm being nitpicky, but just wait until every voice going through your headset in multiplayer is indistinguishable from the other. It's maddening.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Amazing trailer. I can't think of a game that has ever captured the feel of Star Wars as well as this.

Rogue Squadron 2 is still the game to beat in this category IMO. Looks like BF will be right up there.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I've seen it with my own eyes, I've played about 8-9 of this game and that trailer's graphics still look like a bunch of made up CGI bullshit.

It's insane how good this game looks.

Top Bottom