• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox bundles are coming Monday, September 28th!

Iced

These bundles come out on Monday. Fallout 4 comes out in November. Why does everyone think there will be a Fallout 4 bundle?

4 bundles we don't know about? SWEET. My guesses:

Rainbow 6
Tomb Raider
One with multiple games and indies like Ori
Minecraft?*

According to Amazon, their existing GoW & Madden bundles come with Minecraft already. Not sure if that's Amazon's doing, or MS.

Could see a Minecraft bundle with XBox ONE Edition & Story Mode, though.

What's interesting to me is that the Kinect package seems to still be $499.99. Xbox recognizes me when I walk into the room and says hi 🙋 . So many missing out on the voice commands. I hope MS figures out a cheaper alternative next Gen.

Opt1kon_

The division
R6S
Tomb Raider
Fallout 4

although The division is next year they would still announce a bundle with limited edition consoles

these are my guesses

These bundles come out on Monday. Fallout 4 comes out in November. Why does everyone think there will be a Fallout 4 bundle?

Microsoft announces bundles in advance. You can currently pre-order a Halo 5 bundle. Wouldn't be crazy for more of that here.

Plus, if you limit these bundles to games that are already out - what does that leave? NHL 16? Tony Hawk 5? Batman?

Wait, haven't they announced a ton of bundles already? There is such thing as having too many bundles. Did last year really show that they can profit a ton more from them?

Yoday

Halo 5 standard bundle possibly with MCC, but probably not since the LE bundle doesn't have it.
Fallout bundle with Fallout 3, 4, and New Vegas.
Tomb Raider bundle with Tomb Raider DE and RotTR. Probably white like the SO bundle last year.
Rainbow Six bundle with both Vegas games and Siege.

All of them will be $350. The Rainbow Six bundle is the one I am the least sure about though since the game has been delayed past Black Friday. Though I suppose having a new bundle in December will spread out their coverage a bit more.

actually larry's twitter said they will reveal a new bundles each day of the week
so that's more than 4

The holidays are quickly approaching and starting Monday, we will reveal a new Xbox One bundle each day of the week

Chris1

Halo 5 won't get a bundle outside of the LE. They know it will sell on its own, they aren't going to give it away for free.

I really have no idea. I think BC is going to play a big part in their bundles as it's easy advertising for it so here are my guesses

Rise of the TR + TR BC - Main bundle this holiday
Fallout 4 + FO3 BC - Limited edition higher price point bundle
JC3 + JC2 BC - One last push in December
Rainbow 6 Seige + Rainbow 6 BC - Short supply, similar to the Sunset Overdrive bundles last year

That means TR2+FO4 bundle isn't going to happen, I guess.

Still very possible that they do that. They could use the above bundles and give away Rise + FO4, with a version that comes with Kinect. That would be 4 bundles and still making TR the main one. But if they offer 2 brand new games with the TR bundle then JC will probably be LE or something. Now that I think about it, might be what they will do, I mean.. surely there will be a kinect bundle this holiday?

Gamezone

Gold Member
Let me guess. Four black consoles with a digital card.

A Star Wars edition with a cool look won't happen now, right?

blakep267

Ehh. I don't know aboutnRainbow six bundles. I don't think they are marquee enough

Also I don't think there will be a halo bundle. It will already sell by itself and I think they will need it for February and March next year( like they did with MCC)

I'm thinking

-Fallout bundle( available with fallout 3 and NV BC)

- Tomb raider( TR DE, ROTTR, Temple of Osiris and guardian of whatever)

- Just Cause bundle with the other games BC

But that's only 3. Maybe they will do halo after all. Or maybe a witcher bundle. But that game is kinda old

Chris1

Ehh. I don't know aboutnRainbow six bundles. I don't think they are marquee enough

Also I don't think there will be a halo bundle. It will already sell by itself and I think they will need it for February and March next year( like they did with MCC)

I'm thinking

-Fallout bundle( available with fallout 3 and NV BC)

- Tomb raider( TR DE, ROTTR, Temple of Osiris and guardian of whatever)

- Just Cause bundle with the other games BC

But that's only 3. Maybe they will do halo after all. Or maybe a witcher bundle. But that game is kinda old

There has to be a kinect bundle, I imagine they are counting that separately.

Also that TR will be the main bundle with no BC versions, I think they will include a BC version of some game in all of their bundles this holiday. It's cheap, easy and effective marketing.

Top Bottom