• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox bundles are coming Monday, September 28th!

Toki767

One of those bundles have to be a multi-game bundle rather than simply just a regular one we've seen for the past year.

Wouldn't be surprised if they do a full Halo 5 + MCC bundle with ODST and Reach or something included as well.

Or maybe some multiplayer game with a year of Live bundled in maybe.

TVexperto

Hoping for a white xbox one with quantum break preorder bundle! I know wishful thinking but QB is the game thats going to make me buy an xbox!

Hoping for a white xbox one with quantum break preorder bundle! I know wishful thinking but QB is the game thats going to make me buy an xbox!

I think a Qb bundle is probably a bit early to announce now, I do expect one next year though given its their big early 16 game.

Need that special edition announcement too microsoft/remedy!

Welfare

So it seems like there will be not just 4, but 5 bundles being revealed, one for each day between the 28th and October 2nd, according to IGN.

I think it's safe to say that Tomb Raider and Fallout will be bundled, and MS will have a low cost of entry bundle for casual gamers as well. The other bundle I'm feeling is Rainbow 6, but this potential 5th one is kinda hard to guess what it could be. Maybe something with Kinect?

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Whatever they bundle, I'm just glad to have a flood of codes/discs on the market to buy on the cheap :)

allan-bh

This holidays will be a great time for buy PS4 and/or Xbox One. Both must have huge sales.

ps: Xbox One will have what, more than 10 SKUs in stores?

So it seems like there will be not just 4, but 5 bundles being revealed, one for each day between the 28th and October 2nd, according to IGN.

I think it's safe to say that Tomb Raider and Fallout will be bundled, and MS will have a low cost of entry bundle for casual gamers as well. The other bundle I'm feeling is Rainbow 6, but this potential 5th one is kinda hard to guess what it could be. Maybe something with Kinect?
Something family friendly seems necessary. Lego Dimensions, Minecraft, and Rare Replay all seem like good pack-ins.

timlot

Banned
MS should throw in a year of EA Access with each of the bundles. Thats 13 more games they can plaster all over the box. Probably cost less than the $30 subscription price for them since they would be buying 100s of thousands codes in bulk from EA.

Bsigg12

MS should throw in a year of EA Access with each of the bundles. Thats 13 more games they can plaster all over the box. Probably cost less than the $30 subscription price for them since they would be buying 100s of thousands codes in bulk from EA.

Both the Madden and the FIFA bundles come with a year of EA Access already.

Chris1

Maybe the 5th is the same TR bundle but 500gb for $299? If it was a big bundle with another game, then they would advertise that. Kinect bundle is another good guess too.

lyrick

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Xbox One Lego Dimensions Bundle.

reasoning: Something to counter the PS4 Disney Infinity 3.0 Bundle, and probably the inevitable Nintendo Skylanders bundles.

watership

Which one has the digital only Xbox One with a much much much smaller footprint?

Much much much? It doesn't need much to match the size of the PS4. It's just has to be 2 inches less in width, and 1 inch less in height.

13.1"(W) x 10.8"(D) x 3.1"(H) on X1
vs
10.8"(W) x 12.1"(D) x 2.09"(H) on PS4.

Once I saw the box opened up it's obvious MS made the box large to utilize a lot of open airflow for cooling. As soon as the new chips are done that thing is going to shrink like crazy. Although I am not sure they're going without a disk drive. I think the outcry that they're trying to push the all-digital future would come back to haunt them. (even tho I'm okay with that.)

Akiraptor

Would a Minecraft Xbox One bundle sell some units?

Minecraft + Minecraft: Story Mode + Xbox One Creeper-themed console/controller would be huge among kids.

A Creeper-themed Vita bundled with Minecraft could have sold quite a lot by Vita standards. I'd have picked one up at least.

blakep267

This holidays will be a great time for buy PS4 and/or Xbox One. Both must have huge sales.

ps: Xbox One will have what, more than 10 SKUs in stores?

I doubt there will be any Madden, Forza, or Fifa bundles left by November. And the halo custom console is limited

So that just leaves the leftover gears bundles and the elite console + these 4-5 new bundles

RBH

So many bundles.......

8cGozt8.png

chekhonte

I'm still waiting on a wireless USB adapter for the xbox one controller for PC. I break a micro USB cable every month having it tethered.

Fallout 4 bundle with Fallout 3 advertised for free on the box as available via BC

Just Cause 3 bundle with Just Cause 2 advertised for free on the box as available via BC

Rainbow Six Siege available with Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 advertised for free on the box as available via BC

Minecraft themed console including Minecraft and Minecraft Story Mode

Tomb Raider Bundle with Tomb Raider DE

Idk, my guesses

Top Bottom