• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Newsweek: Trump White House Senior Staff have private RNC email accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Yeah, this isn't gonna matter for the Republican base.

They only gave a shit because the right went screaming into the night about the corruption associated with it, and that it tied back to Hillary, who they had already seeded for years on how corrupt she was.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
"it was never about the emails. it was about how we felt about her"

THIS. She had a vagina and they didn't trust it.

Do you remember the 90s when a lady acted like she should do more than bake fucking cookies in the white house? It's just like my awful wife who made more money than me and emasculated the fuck out of my male existence.

What an awful woman... no wait.. I meant to say I just don't trust her. You know?

UberTag

So nice of FBI Director Comey to make a big deal about Hillary's Emails a week before Election Day. I'm sure he'll get right to work investigating this egregious use of private Emails on the Repub-

Yeah, that shit ain't happening.
KuGsj.gif

632412476.jpg

It's funny to see liberals dragging out the "but her emails" meme when the issue with Hillary's private e-mail server as Secretary of State was largely a left-wing one. That server existed for her to get around the Freedom of Information Act or any sort of public oversight or transparency. Now that liberalism have given tacit approval of this practice when done by a politician they like, they're in no place to complain about Republicans doing this in the same capacity.

Whoops.

Oh, "evil shit" you say? Hillary was signing off on illegal drone assassinations for a program with a 90% failure rate. That is... about as evil as it gets, bud.

A Congress that is a majority Republican.

The fact that the GOP maintained majority in congress in the same election as Donald Trump sacres me shitless! How can we hope Democrats ever retake congress when the GOP still wins even when an unpopular shithead like Trump wins the presidency?

Conservatives politicize everything and beat points in to the ground. Benghazi was literally murder. Hillary's emails brought down the country. Obamacare is killing everybody. The previous administration started an insanely expensive war that killed thousands upon thousands of people but, when they were in charge, it was uncouth to speak I'll of our leadership in wartime. Democrats abide. When a Democrat is in charge, every time anything happens anywhere it's pretty much grounds for impeachment.

Republicans paint their political opponents as some sort of foreign invading force hellbent on destroying America and having gay buttsex with your children. People buy it. Some of my clients at work last week were talking about Trump and one said that "after Obama, it's nice to get a Christian man with some actual morals in The White House." That's batshit insane, right? People are brainwashed towards conservatism and they're being played consistently through their media bubbles.

Says about the guy with three wives, am i right!? Holy fucking shit, democracy was a mista-- nono, the electoral college was a mistake. It gave the country what it was supposed to defend it from: a fascist illiterate pig thats unfit to serve!

BY2K

Membero Americo
So nice of FBI Director Comey to make a big deal about Hillary's Emails a week before Election Day. I'm sure he'll get right to work investigating this egregious use of private Emails on the Repub-

Yeah, that shit ain't happening.
KuGsj.gif

632412476.jpg

"Hail Hydra."

ezekial45

Banned
Please hackers, go on the offensive against this administration. There has never been a time when a presidency has been more vulnerable. Do it!

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
It's funny to see liberals dragging out the "but her emails" meme when the issue with Hillary's private e-mail server as Secretary of State was largely a left-wing one. That server existed for her to get around the Freedom of Information Act or any sort of public oversight or transparency. Now that liberalism have given tacit approval of this practice when done by a politician they like, they're in no place to complain about Republicans doing this in he same capacity.

Whoops.

Oh, "evil shit" you say? Hillary was signing off on illegal drone assassinations for a program with a 90% failure rate. That is... about as evil as it gets, bud.

You can count me as one of those "liberals" who never thought the practice was good but also felt that Republicans were massive hypocrits for singling her out on this issues.

It's funny to see liberals dragging out the "but her emails" meme when the issue with Hillary's private e-mail server as Secretary of State was largely a left-wing one. That server existed for her to get around the Freedom of Information Act or any sort of public oversight or transparency. Now that liberalism have given tacit approval of this practice when done by a politician they like, they're in no place to complain about Republicans doing this in the same capacity.

Whoops.

Thanks for your protest vote. Hope things are on the up and up!

Lorcain

I laugh and despair at the exact same time. It's a confusing emotion. It's like haha and free falling 100 stories in an elevator at the same time.

Whoops.

^Alternative Fact

Caja 117

The fact that the GOP maintained majority in congress in the same election as Donald Trump sacres me shitless! How can we hope Democrats ever retake congress when the GOP still wins even when an unpopular shithead like Trump wins the presidency?

Im pretty sure our fear is like music to the supporters of this shit.

RinsFury

Republicans are pure scum. Anyone that voted for these monsters needs to take a long hard look at themselves, and never vote for them ever again.

alternade

It will never get better in the next 4 years. People just need to accept it and stop acting shocked everytime they are hypocrites. By sheer nature of being a republican you are a hypocrite and a liar, that applies across the board from the top to his dumb ass "real american" supporters.

Thats why I have no interest in hearing this reach across the aisle bullshit anymore. They are the enemy and its going to be a war. All I fear is that the democrats are too spineless to even attempt a fight and will just give up because they refuse to get dirty.

kirblar

THIS. She had a vagina and they didn't trust it.

Do you remember the 90s when a lady acted like she should do more than bake fucking cookies in the white house? It's just like my awful wife who made more money than me and emasculated the fuck out of my male existence.

What an awful woman... no wait.. I meant to say I just don't trust her. You know?
Wasn't an accident that men kept yelling about "corruption" w/ both Clinton and Gamergate. "Women are the deceivers/liars/snakes" is ingrained with many of them.

Thanks for your GOTV efforts to elect a candidate who wasted a billion dollar campaign machine to party in the Hamptons with rich donors instead of actually campaigning in swing states. 1.2 Billion dollars, wasted! Sad!

Rich donors, you say?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-donors-rewards-232974

Trump has stocked his Cabinet with six top donors — far more than any recent White House. “I want people that made a fortune. Because now they’re negotiating with you, OK?” Trump said, during a Dec. 9 speech in Des Moines, Iowa.

Funny how all the "real billionaires" and Silicon Valley figureheads Hillary was trotting out support of immediately ran into Trump's arms the second she lost. Hell, even her foundation's donations have dried up now that she's in no place to peddle influence.

And the alternative candidate was...

The real story is that people largely didn't vote. They felt the candidates were awful and had nothing of value to offer them. If you can't get past that with a billion fucking dollars, that fault is entirely on yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom