• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Why are they trying to score here lol
I want to believe Watson thinks like me. He thinks if they score, they could get the back and do good on the onside, they could win.
Maybe he's putting on a show too. Who knows.

tebunker

Banned
Either Texans receivers are legit or Chiefs secondary throttled down at the end

Dude Chris Jones got so fed up with getting held he looked the ref right in the face and said wtf.

There was a lot of garbage stuff going on out there. This game wasn't anywhere near this close.

Rvaan

Banned
Well JJ's gone for year and Mercilus might be right behind; but on the brightside Baeshaun still looks like the truth and I didn't fall in a bottle after the first series.

Rvaan

Banned
Not helpful

DLpVAe7UMAAkP5c.jpg

MechDX

That Dolphins coach doing coke?
Who films themselves snorting coke?

A coach who has Jay Cutler as his QB

When this hit Patrick Starr who runs Stae of the texans.com made a comment "maybe it isnt a matter of the texans not wanting DB but DB not wanting the Texans". He has connections and knows something but never reveals his sources. The pic is why I said watch Glazer drop something soon about him

MechDX

Benjamin Allbright‏Verified account @AllbrightNFL 31s31 seconds ago
More
#Dolphins source says video does appear to have been taken in Dolphins' offices.

Holy shit. LOL

John McClain‏Verified account @McClain_on_NFL 2m2 minutes ago
More
Mercilus suffered torn pectoral muscle and is out for year. Will undergo surgery
\

Got dammit!!

MechDX

KELLKILL @kellkill1
Early line: Browns +10.5 underdogs next week V Texans.
11:04 PM - Oct 8, 2017

At least the Texans get to beat up the Browns before the bye

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LOSE 2 OF YOUR 3 BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYERS ON THE SAME OPENING DRIVE OF A GAME?!?!?

Seriously how the hell does that even happen??

Top Bottom