• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

bionic77

people always quit before I get to rub it in :(

:jnc

I can't wait to destroy you in ping pong and get video of the fallout
Apparently I can emit a disgusting degree of smugness when I win without actually showing any emotion or saying anything offensive.

Thats what many, many people have told me in tennis, ping pong and video games when I bested then (this only applies to one on one situations).

Just a warning so this ping pong match doesn't end with us fighting like a bunch of Gatas. You probably can't imagine me being a dick in victory based on the abundance of gracious posts from me in the past, but according to many losers it is something you should watch out for!

Konka

Banned
What is Englands version of Florida

geordie-shore-profile.jpg

MechDX

Louis Riddick ‏@LRiddickESPN · 18s19 seconds ago
Mariota absolutely killing it in combine interview process. Told he is as/more impressive than R.Wilson was, which is significant.

eznark

Banned
It's basically HoI2 done even better. They added several new provinces, changed the map, adjusted some of the AI and balancing, added new events, etc. The World War 1 scenario is meh but I found their take on starting Germany in 1933 to be pretty great.

It's been great for me because I couldn't stand HoI3 at all. I really just couldn't get past how they added a million new provinces. Fortunately, HoI4 looks to dial it back a bit.

Quill had a pretty good video up yesterday about HoI 4, first in-depth one Ive seen.

Greg

Apparently I can emit a disgusting degree of smugness when I win without actually showing any emotion or saying anything offensive.

Thats what many, many people have told me in tennis, ping pong and video games when I bested then (this only applies to one on one situations).

Just a warning so this ping pong match doesn't end with us fighting like a bunch of Gatas. You probably can't imagine me being a dick in victory based on the abundance of gracious posts from me in the past, but according to many losers it is something you should watch out for!
my best friend is the sorest loser of all time, so I think I can handle you!

gutshot

Mariota absolutely killing it in combine interview process. Told he is as/more impressive than R.Wilson was, which is significant.

What is he doing? Doesn't he realize he is supposed to be tanking his Combine performance so he can reunite with Chip Kelly?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

I feel good about that kid. Wish we could get him somehow.

MechDX

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 1m1 minute ago
Bill O'Brien before stepping on stage. "This is not a beauty contest." When someone was getting him ready to get at the podium. #Texans

That's my coach man! #BOB

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 11s11 seconds ago
Bill O'Brien emphasized that the #Texans want Ryan Mallett back in Houston.

#BelieveInBOB2015

Bread

Banned
PDS ‏@PatDStat � 1m1 minute ago
Bill O'Brien overheard telling a locker room attendant, "I enjoy coke but if it came down to it I'd rather have a Pepsi." #Texans
Fuck yes I love my coach #BOB #OneAndDoneIn15

Bread

Banned
PDS ‏@PatDStat � 1m1 minute ago
Bill O'Brien and JJ Watt share a moment, "I mean, taking pictures of a coworker's ass and posting them online is like such a gata thing to do." #TellEm #Texans
#true #BOB

Draft season is exciting, can't wait to get hyped for the draft. And then eventually end up crying in my bed
Dane Brugler ‏ @ dpbrugler 45s 46 seconds ago
WR Nelson Agholor has met with only one team: Cleveland Browns
Cornering the USC WR market

bionic77

People are really upset about The Order reviews.
I would have surprised if it was a good game.

It looked like crap from the beginning.

As an ignorant PS4 owner does the system even have a single game yet that might be classified as a classic in 10 years?

jbug617

Banned
I would have surprised if it was a good game.

It looked like crap from the beginning.

As an ignorant PS4 owner does the system even have a single game yet that might be classified as a classic in 10 years?

The Last of Us Remaster?

I really didn't watch any videos on the game but watching the Giantbomb quick look the game looks kind of boring.

Top Bottom