• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

that piece of trash game

fuck Bethesda
:jnc

It's so rare to see you actually kind of mad so it's funny when it happens. As long as it's not RE4 related. :)

I like parts of Skyrim like the world itself but so many of the mechanics are just awful. The combat sucks, the loot systems suck, the dungeons suck, the quests suck, the lore sucks, and on and on. Playing through as a stealth archer was the only thing that got me to finish the game.

cdyhybrid

I'd like to start following baseball just so I have something to watch during the offseason, but the Mariners are dead to me until the Sonics come back.

Also, Skyrim was heavily flawed upon release (as is typical for Elder Scrolls games), but the modding community did some great work to turn it into a great game. This is why you should never buy these games on consoles unless you're just going to play through them once.

Greg

:jnc

It's so rare to see you actually kind of mad so it's funny when it happens. As long as it's not RE4 related. :)

I like parts of Skyrim like the world itself but so many of the mechanics are just awful. The combat sucks, the loot systems suck, the dungeons suck, the quests suck, the lore sucks, and on and on. Playing through as a stealth archer was the only thing that got me to finish the game.
I was enjoying it until the framerate on my game save permanently slowed to single digits. And then they denied the issues. And then they ignored the issues. And then the media not only looked away, but gave them game of the year awards.

I actually felt guilty selling that trash on eBay.

Colasante

that noise... thats dgb stock price plunging like a bank run

That's old news. He measured in at 6'5, 237 pounds today. His stock is going to go up and up as we get closer to the draft. I think people will be talking about him as deserving to be the first receiver off the board, although the off-field issues will ensure he goes after Kevin White and Amari Cooper, at least.

I was enjoying it until the framerate on my game save permanently slowed to single digits. And then they denied the issues. And then they ignored the issues. And then the media not only looked away, but gave them game of the year awards.

I actually felt guilty selling that trash on eBay.
Ouch, PS3 version huh? That was one of the only multiplatform games I bought on 360 for that exact reason.

ampere

All of the European footballers coming to this thread with interest in the NFL... I hope you like commercials!

Commercials are when you take a leak

Or see what A-A-ron has been up to lately

I thought all their games have been buggy as fuck since daggerfall?

Morrowind was super buggy but still magical. Somehow I'd still play even when my xbox locked up and I lost hours of progress

Arc

PSA to new Euro posters: The Patriots won the Superbowl and are the team of freedom. Our Kingdom will welcome you with open arms, lifelong fan or not.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Evan Woodbery ‏@TheSaintsBeat 5m5 minutes ago

Lawsuit: An unnamed Saints player participated in sexual battery of alleged victim and that 5 unnamed teammates were witnesses.

Arc

Evan Woodbery ‏@TheSaintsBeat 5m5 minutes ago

Lawsuit: An unnamed Saints player participated in sexual battery of alleged victim and that 5 unnamed teammates were witnesses.

Schools out in the NFL for sure.

In other news, PFT is reporting that Warren Sapp's incident happened because he was haggling the price of services with the lady of the night.

hohAQ5h.png

I got a laugh out of it.:)

Greg

I thought all their games have been buggy as fuck since daggerfall?
it was being received well, and I didn't see any major performance/game-breaking issues mentioned in reviews

they said they knew nothing about the problems, and just happened to never show the PS3 version early

xN2NdVV.gif

Top Bottom