• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

FootballFan

My username only has meaning in here now.

I will now accept american football, as the real football.

Who likes soccer anyway.

PSA to new Euro posters: The Patriots won the Superbowl and are the team of freedom. Our Kingdom will welcome you with open arms, lifelong fan or not.

I only have one m8 here who watches the nfl. Supports the Denver broncos. So naturally, my new team is whoever their rival is.

I like posting in the gaf communities, so i am serious in saying I will look further into the nfl and try follow it closer than I have in the past.

cdyhybrid

AKKU9xx.gif

Sunhi is the best.

THE BEST

bionic77

"If football is a game of inches, then anyone in your organization cheating, even a single time, taints everything from that point forward."

No truer statement has ever been made about the Pats.
Wait. Is this up for debate?

I thought all reasonable, intelligent human beings already agreed on this?

ampere

So I'm considering applying to the University of Hawaii for their Astrophysics/Astronomy program....

Really? I love Astronomy and Astrophysics. Kinda wish I pursued it.

Not lucrative though, and lots of schooling. Gotta be really passionate about it

If that happens that proves is that the NFL is corrupt and/or incompetent.

No reasonable person could have watched Tom Brady's press conference and not concluded that he was guilty as fuck.

He said his balls were perfect. Do you disagree?

I think Tom's balls are perfect. So does Gisele

No reasonable person could have watched Tom Brady's press conference and not concluded that he was guilty as fuck.

So true. Pats fans who don't simply accept that it's homerism that drives their belief that the Pats are ignorant are just naive. So many people said "Tom said he didn't do it, why should we doubt him?" Because everybody, everywhere with way less at stake, lie about shit all the time. When people seem guilty as fuck, with a past of dishonesty, they guilty.

MechDX

Eagles released James Casey aka Thor. The bastards!

Taco Bell 12 pack says he signs with the Brroncos. Played fullback here under Kubiak.

So true. Pats fans who don't simply accept that it's homerism that drives their belief that the Pats are ignorant are just naive. So many people said "Tom said he didn't do it, why should we doubt him?" Because everybody, everywhere with way less at stake, lie about shit all the time. When people seem guilty as fuck, with a past of dishonesty, they guilty.
So where is the proof

ampere

What is Tom's past of dishonesty?

Spygate is all on Bill.

Also, Bill wasn't dishonest about spygate. He came clean quickly and gave up all tapes.

Spinluck

Rape jokes, classy like Tosh always is.

I thought prison rape jokes were fair game? Especially when it involves a POS like Hernandez.

"Don't drop the soap" etc etc.

Those are like comedy go to's, although his joke sucked. I would have been with him a few weeks ago but I have retired from hating the Pats. This SB, even if it might be tainted ended it for me.

All I can do is wait for Tam and Bill to leave and the rest of the QBs (Ben, Joe, Rivers) to get old and suck. Might take a while but Luck, Mallet, Tanneh, and Jimmy G will reign soon.

Really? I love Astronomy and Astrophysics. Kinda wish I pursued it.

Not lucrative though, and lots of schooling. Gotta be really passionate about it

He said his balls were perfect. Do you disagree?

I think Tom's balls are perfect. So does Gisele

I've been in some type of finance for almost 10 years, I'm done sitting in an office working on something I don't care about. My plan out of high school was to join the Airforce, become a fighter pilot, join NASA and become an astronaut, but because of poor vision I couldn't do that so fuck it Astronomy will have to do.

rando14

JNA have you ever heard of this sport where they kick the ball into goals, like it has Lionel messi and Pele and shit? What was it called again?

bionic77

What is Tom's past of dishonesty?

Spygate is all on Bill.

Also, Bill wasn't dishonest about spygate. He came clean quickly and gave up all tapes.[
Where are those tapes? I would love to see them to see exactly what the Pats were doing.

Also, the guy caught red handed came clean? What a person!

Jesus Christ. Give him the Nobel Prize for honesty!

ampere

I thought prison rape jokes were fair game? Especially when it involves a POS like Hernandez.

"Don't drop the soap" etc etc.

Those are like comedy go to's, although his joke sucked. I would have been with him a few weeks ago but I have retired from hating the Pats. This SB, even if it might be tainted ended it for me.

They are commonly used jokes, no doubt, but honestly they are bad taste. Pretty sure banable on GAF too

I've been in some type of finance for almost 10 years, I'm done sitting in an office working on something I don't care about. My plan out of high school was to join the Airforce, become a fighter pilot, join NASA and become an astronaut, but because of poor vision I couldn't do that so fuck it Astronomy will have to do.

I feel ya. I've been working an office job for a few years since I got out of school and it's soul sucking. Sorry to hear about your vision holding you back, plenty of astronomy nerds have bad vision so you will be fine there.

Good to follow your dreams if you can. What else is there really

ampere

Cheated on his pregnant girlfriend.

Scumbag

Not the classiest thing to do, but he fully supports that child financially so it's not really fair to eternally fault him on it. No one is perfect. Any football dishonesty?

Where are those tapes? I would love to see them to see exactly what the Pats were doing.

Also, the guy caught red handed came clean? What a person!

Jesus Christ. Give him the Nobel Prize for honesty!

Goodell destroyed them after the press watched them. I don't think that was a necessary move, but how is this a knock on Brady or his credibility?

Top Bottom