• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Duxxy3

If that happens that proves is that the NFL is corrupt and/or incompetent.

No reasonable person could have watched Tom Brady's press conference and not concluded that he was guilty as fuck.

No evidence at all. Apology is imminent. Should give the Patriots the 33rd pick in the draft for the trouble the NFL and Colts created.

Bread

Banned
JNA have you ever heard of this sport where they kick the ball into goals, like it has Lionel messi and Pele and shit? What was it called again?
super-troopers-shenanigans.gif

bionic77

Why would anyone listen to a lawyer? They are some of the biggest scumbags on earth.
See, remember that part about intelligence?

This is where it is useful.

I actually was not part of Tammys press conference. So you would not have to listen to me. The guilt flows entirely from his own mouth.

Not the classiest thing to do, but he fully supports that child financially so it's not really fair to eternally fault him on it. No one is perfect. Any football dishonesty?

Goodell destroyed them after the press watched them. I don't think that was a necessary move, but how is this a knock on Brady or his credibility?
Where are you getting that from?

Pretty sure Roger saw them himself and decided to burn them next to the evidence that Kraft murdered his wife.

Unfortunately Hernandez did not follow the Patriot way or else he probably could have gotten away with murder too.

I just want to say that the Browns are awesome and my second favorite team, also I love cats, especially cats that like the browns, because the browns are awesome.

Colasante

See, remember that part about intelligence?

This is where it is useful.

I actually was not part of Tammys press conference. So you would not have to listen to me. The guilt flows entirely from his own mouth.

Where are you getting that from?

Pretty sure Roger saw them himself and decided to burn them next to the evidence that Kraft murdered his wife.

Unfortunately Hernandez did not follow the Patriot way or else he probably could have gotten away with murder too.

That's not funny on any level.

cdyhybrid

I was trying to back my way through and figure out what happened. Can someone break it down for me so we never, ever do that here?

Sounds like they were complaining about/questioning moderation, instead of bringing up concerns in PMs (what you're supposed to do).

I guess all the Pats fans are now with me on the Ray Lewis innocence thing. Where is the proof, he said he was innocent, and all that.

Welcome defenders of Justice!

I just want to say that the Browns are awesome and my second favorite team, also I love cats, especially cats that like the browns, because the browns are awesome.

While I make fun of the Browns all the time, I do root for them. They are part of the shitty NFL team collective, and as a fan of team inside of the collective it's our duty to root for our brethren.

Syrinx

I was trying to back my way through and figure out what happened. Can someone break it down for me so we never, ever do that here?

I looked through after they got locked.

Basically::
-OddMorsel got banned for something.
-Wilbur got perm'd for complaining about OddMorsel's ban
-A bunch of people started losing their shit over Wilbur's ban.
-Lock.

Based on what EL said though, there's a long history of footie-GAF misbehaving and such. But I guess the best way to avoid problems would be to not flip our shit when somebody here gets banned.

gutshot

Lots of complaining about the moderation on the site outside of their own thread, to the point of outright hostility towards the mods.

Colasante

This might not be the right thread for you brah.

No, I get it. I understand the jokes about Aaron Rodgers hating cancer patients, I just didn't know we laughed about people who actually battled cancer and died. If that's how you get your jollies, that's cool. My bad.

Draxal

-A bunch of people started whining about Wilbur's ban.
-Lock.

Based on what EL said though, there's a long history of footie-GAF misbehaving and such.

Was footy gaf the ones that were trolling the handegg threads all the time? I honestly thought it was driveby posters doing that.

Draxal

No, I get it. I understand the jokes about Aaron Rodgers hating cancer patients, I just didn't know we laughed about people who actually battled cancer and died. If that's how you get your jollies, that's cool. My bad.

Not laughing at Myra, Kraft himself is the target.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sounds like they were complaining about/questioning moderation, instead of bringing up concerns in PMs (what you're supposed to do).

-A bunch of people started losing their shit over Wilbur's ban.
-Lock.

Based on what EL said though, there's a long history of footie-GAF misbehaving and such. But I guess the best way to avoid problems would be to not flip our shit when somebody here gets banned.

Lots of complaining about the moderation on the site outside of their own thread, to the point of outright hostility towards the mods.

Oh.

Well yeah, that'll do it. I think snes was the only one who actively disliked the mods.

Konka

Banned
Sooo if people talk about soccer in here are they going to get perma'd?

Konka, tell us about the popular sport of Ireland please.

Well. Gaelic Football is the most popular. It is entirely an amateur sport but also the most popular in the country.

It has a goal like soccer and uprights like football. You can score both goals and points. A goal is when you get it in the net between the goal post and an point is when you kick it through the uprights. 1 goal is worth the same as 3 points. So you will often see scores like 3-02 vs 4-01. That signifies 3 goals and 2 points vs 4 goals and 1 point.

Hurling is the next most popular sport and the scoring system is exactly the same and played on the same field. Main difference is that you have a wooden stick that you use to whack the ball all around the field and only wear helmet.

strikerrr-hurling.jpg

Top Bottom