• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Hundley is a horrible QB.

I don't think he's terrible. I think he's Jake Locker. A raw guy with tons of upside that likely will never reach it. But that's okay, he can still carve a nice career arc as a back-up like Locker will, he just won't be a day 1 pick like Locker (3rd rounder likely).

It's a garbage QB class, crap like Hundley is going to be elevated because of it

It's not though. There are the traditional two headliners, the late first early second developmental guys, and the late round project/tools QB's. Just like there are in basically every QB class.

2013 was a terrible QB class. This one is just okay, it's not 2012 but it's not 2013 either.

Milchjon

CAH is fun but don't play it too often, it gets old quick.

I think my main gripe was that it feels like there are some cards that are basically an auto-win no matter the question while some others seem like they'll never ever win you anything.

Seems like there's a bit more luck to it than I expected.

Neither. Bucs. Just for MRSA!!!!

I can live with that future.
16YG1ua.gif

If you play CAH play the online set, it's got a bunch of really funny and creative booster sets that make it a lot more fun. Granted it's not as personal as playing with friends but, I enjoy it more.

It's not though. There are the traditional two headliners, the late first early second developmental guys, and the late round project/tools QB's. Just like there are in basically every QB class.

2013 was a terrible QB class. This one is just okay, it's not 2012 but it's not 2013 either.

I'm of the opinion that the late first/early second developmental guys in this draft are extremely poor. As for 2013, you basically have to throw that draft out when using comparisons as that whole draft was ass

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
My way too early mock draft for the Jaguars using http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

3: R1P3 DE DANTE FOWLER JR., FLORIDA
36: R2P4 RB MELVIN GORDON, WISCONSIN
67: R3P3 WR DEVIN FUNCHESS, MICHIGAN
100: R4P4 CB IFO EKPRE-OLOMU, OREGON
131: R5P3 OT ROB HAVENSTEIN, WISCONSIN
164: R6P4 DT KALEB EULLS, MISSISSIPPI STATE
195: R7P3 DE JERMAURIA RASCO, LSU

22: R1P22 DE ALVIN DUPREE KENTUCKY
56: R2P24 CB QUINTEN ROLLINS MIAMI (OHIO)
87: R3P23 S CHRIS HACKETT TCU
118: R4P22 TE JEFF HEUERMAN OHIO STATE
152: R5P24 OT ROB HAVENSTEIN WISCONSIN
183: R6P23 WR DEONTAY GREENBERRY HOUSTON
214: R7P22 CB DESHAZOR EVERETT TEXAS A&M

I give myself an A+

I'm of the opinion that the late first/early second developmental guys in this draft are extremely poor. As for 2013, you basically have to throw that draft out when using comparisons as that whole draft was ass

There are a lot of guys from the 2013 draft that have been really good so far.

Star Lotulelei, D.J. Fluker, Sheldon Richardson, Kyle Long, bunch of really nice players.

If you wanted inside fat guys it was a hell of a draft. Same for LB's (Kiko ;-;).

And idk I think Petty, Hundley and Greyson are decent developmental guys. Certainly no worse than the ones last year and 2013.

Reports are that the Panthers and Cam have reopened contract extension talks. But Cam will probably wait to let Russell Wilson's deal reset the QB market before signing anything.

In other words, Cam's going to Dallas for $200 million

Bowser

Reports are that the Panthers and Cam have reopened contract extension talks. But Cam will probably wait to let Russell Wilson's deal reset the QB market before signing anything.

In other words, Cam's going to Dallas for $200 million

Sounds like Luck's deal is going to be around $25m per (6 years, $150m?). I'd assume Cam's deal will be something like $21-22m per (6 years, $130-$135m or so).

Jarnet87

He is so freaking slow to hit the gaps. He should have dominated this past year, even with our losses on the oline, and showed glimmers of competence when Cam got moved to center, but overall he had one of the most disappointing seasons in my years of watching the Noles.

Yeah he is just a north south type of guy who can be dangerous if he gets through. Didn't see how he did in other drills but I assume teams came away thinking he's a good athlete. Kind of surprised he didn't try what the kid from auburn did and run drills as a defensive back

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 10m10 minutes ago
Marshawn Lynch has a new deal in place with the Seahawks according to league sources.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 7m7 minutes ago
Would expect formalization of Lynch deal in coming days. Will include $12M in 1st year, $9M in 2nd year w/SEA aware he may retire after '15

Sounds like they backed up the Brinks Truck to Lynch's house to make sure he didn't skip town

EDIT: Hold the phones?

Matt Miller ✔ @nfldraftscout
Follow
His agent. RT @DHendrickson41 Contrary to reports there is no marshawn lynch deal.

Draxal

22: R1P22 DE ALVIN DUPREE KENTUCKY
56: R2P24 CB QUINTEN ROLLINS MIAMI (OHIO)
87: R3P23 S CHRIS HACKETT TCU
118: R4P22 TE JEFF HEUERMAN OHIO STATE
152: R5P24 OT ROB HAVENSTEIN WISCONSIN
183: R6P23 WR DEONTAY GREENBERRY HOUSTON
214: R7P22 CB DESHAZOR EVERETT TEXAS A&M

I give myself an A+

9: R1P9 OT BRANDON SCHERFF IOWA
40: R2P8 DE ARIK ARMSTEAD OREGON
74: R3P10 WR DEVIN FUNCHESS MICHIGAN
105: R4P9 RB TEVIN COLEMAN INDIANA
136: R5P8 ILB TAIWAN JONES MICHIGAN STATE
170: R6P10 OT SEAN HICKEY SYRACUSE
201: R7P9 S DAMARIOUS RANDALL ARIZONA STATE
220: R7P28 DT JAMES CASTLEMAN OKLAHOMA STATE

I'm thrilled with mine for the Giants (I wish went safety higher though). Arik Armstead in the second and Tevin in the fourth are robberies imho.

Top Bottom