• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Solo

The one nice thing about how the playoff picture is looking is that 2 of the 6 real west threats are GUARANTEED to be ousted in the first round with STL/CHI and LA/SJ playing eachother. Nice.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs choked away home ice. Good job. Good effort.
The way they were so non-chalant these last few games seems like they don't really care. With how they've won games over the past 6 weeks, they don't really seem too phased by anything. Win 1 game in the first two and it's back even.

BlIg_y5CAAIAmAk.jpg:large

That's the best you could come up with for MacKinnon, Denver Post?

Bsigg12

This altitude broadcast should be called, Peter and Mike talk about Temmu Selanne while a game kind of goes on.

I like to think of it as the pre-post-season mixer hosted by the Ducks with special guest Temmu Selanne at the Honda Center. It's a very laid back game by both sides.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The Av's commentator has an amazing voice for sports commentary, the fact he's such a homer ruins it a bit. Still one of the better voices in the league.

RC

Banned
Yay Pat Quinn. Going to turn this game off as soon the pre game cermony is over. No point wasting time watching these group of fucks, fuck it up.

Sestito (the goon, not the other 4th line trash) needs 10PIM or so to take back the goon crown from Neil. Nothing like the last game of the season.

MacAttack

It's not like he ever fit it in Boston /sanjuro

Chara has gone on record basically saying that he didn't commit to the team like they wanted him to. The skill was never in question. It was his dedication to the team/system.

Maybe the trade was a wake up call. Maybe its the added responsibility in Dallas that he would never have with a team as deep and loaded with veterans as Boston. I'm not saying he's changed that much from what he was when he was here, but his role on the team has.

lol, this game is pretty much "get a goal for Teemu" and Giggy playing lights out.

What happened with your job buddy?

They hired me thinking I knew how to script in Bash. I never told them that or gave them that impression. When I couldn't learn it in 3 weeks, we parted ways.

Kinda glad to not be working 8-6 for subpar pay. Not happy to not be working on Marvel movies anymore :(

Top Bottom