• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

BlJZjPBCYAA0VYQ.jpg

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Sens end the season on a 5 game winning streak.

Atleast they ended on a good note...

Chris R

Listening to the ducks audio as they try to make it through the third period and OT now with Selänne's salami firmly lodged in their mouth is a bunch of fun.

At least it's over now and all future Av's games will be on TV :)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What happened to Sedin? I missed it, just saw him on the stretcher

Edit: Nevermind just saw the replay, hopefully he's okay

zedge

It was not in the back. Get some glasses. He probably shouldn't have finished the check though.
Hopefully a Sedin is not too bad off.

Socreges

Banned
Oh crap. Missed that.

Bryon is not a dirty player. Awkward hit though. Shitty.
Agreed. Byron can get fucked and I hate him right now but it was just a stupid hit. No malice. Under such circumstances stances, though, please try not to slam the heads of our players into the board.

Now that the Canucks have #6 sewn up, I hope they ground the Briquettes into the fucking ice.

It was a stupid hit no doubt. But it was not right from behind.

I'd have to watch it again but daniel turned away from the hit and Byron got him from an angle, shit hit, I won't defend it, but he's hardly the type of player who would willfully board, after all the official call is charging, not boarding.

Acid08

Banned
It was not in the back. Get some glasses. He probably shouldn't have finished the check though.
Hopefully a Sedin is not too bad off.
I wear glasses, got a new prescription a few weeks ago. Maybe take your homer goggles off. Byron hit him in the numbers and drove him into the boards. Stop trying to make excuses for that shit.

zedge

I'd have to watch it again but daniel turned away from the hit and Byron got him from an angle, shit hit, I won't defend it, but he's hardly the type of player who would willfully board, after all the official call is charging, not boarding.
No doubt. Reply just shown again it was more from the side. Either way bad decision.

I wear glasses, got a new prescription a few weeks ago. Maybe take your homer goggles off. Byron hit him in the numbers and drove him into the boards. Stop trying to make excuses for that shit.
Calm down. Look at the replay. Not in the numbers, but a bad hit. Not defending it.

Top Bottom