• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Budaj has been pretty good this year. Doesn't have a lot of wins cause the rest of the team has been playing like shit, but he's kept them in games. I was terrified when they first signed him but actually having a goalie coach seems to be really helping him out.

Dude... duuuude... he was our #1 for a season or two, he and fucking Jose Theodore. I'm scarred for life. PTSD.

Revenant

Thanks, I can neither confirm nor deny that second statement ;)

big-boss-salute.jpg

good luck man.

Cactus

Banned
Wow, another two point game by Nikita Nikitin. That's 7 points in his last 5 games and 30p in 50g since being traded to Columbus.

EDIT: Make that 3

Canuck76

Banned
Hey, you are back. I fully expect the Vancouver bandwagon to get going.

We are missing netmapel, ShaneB, c-jo etc....

Welcome aboard, please watch the sodium levels when your team doesn't make it past the 1st round.

Yes. Fine, don't win; but at least play with some integrity or with heart. Lets not be completely dominated like last game (7-1).

Dude, we won't be a contender in a year. We might be a vastly improved team with the new additions and the draft pick; but we still have ways to go.

Honest question, do you think Kessel will re-sign with the leafs down the road? Do you like Kessel?

I agree! But there are some out there "but, but, but the playoffs!>?!?!?!.rsdfsd" .....

You know what I mean.

Lol let me hop on. No alberta teams have a chance of getting in. I'd love to see the Canucks go all the way this time.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
wow, I just said to myself, if the Preds score right here before the end of the 2nd, the game is over... And then the Preds score. Well this day has been nothing but shit, I'm out.

Well glad I totally forgot that the game was on already. Preds80.jpg part 2, probably will be more like Preds50.jpg by the time the game is over. I like how we get our players back from injury and then continue to not play hockey, love the direction and work ethic this team is showing, just love it to death....

Erdrick

The Jets won on the road... Nice.

I thought for sure when it was 3-1 Canes, that we were done for again but they actually held down and fought back. Wellwood has a career high in points now and it was rather fitting for Andrew Ladd to get the game winner. Really glad Noel played Mason tonight too, as Pavelec has looked ragged and exhausted as of late. Mason played very well. So many posts hit by us tonight.

I am basically resigned to us not making the playoffs, (Technically, we still have a very slim chance though!) so I just want the Jets to surpass their point total from last year in Atlanta (80 points, which they equaled tonight.)

I think Mason should start tomorrow night in Tampa too, but of course, not my call to make.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
No shots after 12 minutes of play, even with a powerplay. Pathetic.

And Price let in a shitty goal.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tonight was a must lose game with the Leafs creeping up on us, good stuff, and Budaj is in net tomorrow with Buffalo playing red hot, the tank is going strong!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Tonight was a must lose game with the Leafs creeping up on us, good stuff, and Budaj is in net tomorrow with Buffalo playing red hot, the tank is going strong!

But the canadiens are playing the capitals... Leafs are playing buffalo lol

purg3

slept with Malkin
A fucking win, praise the lord.

Although, I was actually hoping the Sabres would win tonight. Fuck the Caps.

MPW

I'm getting kind of excited for next Saturday to be honest. I hope we're tied or within a point of one another so it's literally a must lose event.

fuck that

habs need to remain 3 points behind and beat leafs just for fun

Jeez. What a collapse. Showed up five minutes late, decent first period, then didn't even bother with the second or third.

Absolutely terrible play. That has to be one of the worst games of the entire season. I'm just going pour this rum into this ice cream and eat until I feel better.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

he's joking, he didn't have syphilis. it was chlamy.

EDIT: soc you suck, we could've kept going with that joke for so much longer and Acid would've totally believed it. way to kill the boehmer there.

Socreges

Banned
Great when commentators stick to their preconceptions and ignore what they're seeing on the replay.

Ferraro: "Pretty close play at the blue line, but Henrik (replay shows that it was onside)... Henrik... Kesler just a step in front of the play."

??? Would have been just Kesler in on net, too.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL That woman was hilarious.

okay, story for everyone not watching the nucks game:

Guy in the audience gets a puck in the face during warmup and bleeds from the nose, Lehtonen, nice guy as he is, throws him a towel over the glass, WOMAN NEXT TO HIM TAKES THE TOWEL THINKING IT'S A SOUVENIR FOR HER, guy pokes her and points to his nose, uses the towel to stop the nosebleed.

that was awesome. (he got a goalie-stick as a souvenir afterwards, too. but that woman was lol.)

Socreges

Banned
The best part is that she thought he was acknowledging her 'Kari for Vezina' sign and waved at him with the towel and this huge smile.

Then had it revoked.

RC

Banned
Schneids is playing and Higgens scored the only goal? It's like that movie Groundhog Day, except not nearly as entertaining or delightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom