• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

imBask

Banned
One of the radio host says he's throwing a parade next year if we make the playoffs, because that's the new Stanley Cup for Marc Bergevin

Solo

Weber on AGally:

C-MiZtYXsAAPb6r.jpg:large

Pretty accurate, fair take.

If we could just fast forward through the rest of the yoffs that'd be great.

I want to know just how little of a fuck I can give next year and it starts with draft trades

imBask

Banned
Bergevin's presser right now, will translate the important parts

-He's happy about the guys but losing is a huge deception
-Galchenyuk failing as a #1 center did mess up his plans, he admitted it straight up

Curufinwe

If we could just fast forward through the rest of the yoffs that'd be great.

I want to know just how little of a fuck I can give next year and it starts with draft trades

If every series from now on was a sweep I'd be OK with that. Get this shit over with long before the expansion draft.

Cactus

Banned

-Galchenyuk failing as a #1 center did mess up his plans, he admitted it straight up

That's a very strange thing to say...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

So obviously it wasn't all of the fourth liners he traded for, or the Captain being a complete no show, if Galchenyuk had simply carried the team they would have won.

imBask

Banned
-Galchenyuk's best assets are his hands and shot, he lost confidence, he hopes Galchenyuk took 2 steps back to take a step forward, had a bad season
-Clod says Galchenyuk might just "not be ready"

🔥🔥🔥

fucking roasted

So obviously it wasn't all of the fourth liners he traded for, or the Captain being a complete no show, if Galchenyuk had simply carried the team they would have won.

to be fair he's getting a barrage of question about Galchenyuk

Socreges

Banned

-Galchenyuk's best assets are his hands and shot, he lost confidence, he hopes Galchenyuk took 2 steps back to take a step forward, had a bad season

-I have no problem with our drafting, Ice Caps made the playoffs
Did someone give the mic to Red_Man?

imBask

Banned
-he's saying players have to take ownership of their development (talking about Galchenyuk and Beaulieu specifically)

excuse me?

-Clod says Galchenyuk might just "not be ready"

🔥🔥🔥

fucking roasted

to be fair he's getting a barrage of question about Galchenyuk

Nice hair though

imBask

Banned
-"Where will reinforcements come from to help scoring?" "Galchenyuk didn't score any goals for us in the series... can he score goals? yes, but he didn't score goals" + blablabla

imBask

Banned
French media are also going in hard, they sound like they're not believing a word Bergevin is saying in the way they're asking questions

imBask

Banned
Engels: "Marc can you name a team that has won a cup without a number 1 center, like you said has happened before?"

MB: "Well, I mean, LA, you know they had Kopitar and Carter... And Chicago... well, actually, Toews is a number 1 center, yeah.

BERGEVIN IS ON THAT 420 SHIT

Parch

I figured the Montreal hockey media would be vicious. When the fanbase is pissed they're more than willing to pass on the sentiment and stir the pot to create more havoc.

That's actually not uncommon in any Canadian city. Hockey is serious business and the sports media is really good at being abrasive assholes.

bigJP

going back 5 years, do you think mcguire would have been a better choice?

Jesus Christ no.

Do you want fucking Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid jokes when we play Boston?

Pierre probably wouldn't re sign Price because he's fresh off the reserve.

Yes Pierre said that when we drafted him

Pikma

Banned
Engels: "Marc can you name a team that has won a cup without a number 1 center, like you said has happened before?"

MB: "Well, I mean, LA, you know they had Kopitar and Carter... And Chicago... well, actually, Toews is a number 1 center, yeah.

BERGEVIN IS ON THAT 420 SHIT
Lol

Top Bottom